PDA

View Full Version : Finally Ended It W/Her

OliverM5
07-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Finally broke up with my girlfriend of 14 months....I could no longer make excuses for all her shortcomings on the inside because of how she looked on the outside. I'm sure many of you read my prior posts about the shit that she pulled on my birthday....it was hard but I had to do it - couldn't see myself with her for the rest of my life. Just sucks that she didn't have it in her to be the one, cause she was damn near perfection on the outside.
Damn this is hard, why are the hottest ones usually the most fawked up?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Havasu1986
07-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Pictures go a long way around here. :D

Cole Trickle
07-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Finally broke up with my girlfriend of 14 months....I could no longer make excuses for all her shortcomings on the inside because of how she looked on the outside. I'm sure many of you read my prior posts about the shit that she pulled on my birthday....it was hard but I had to do it - couldn't see myself with her for the rest of my life. Just sucks that she didn't have it in her to be the one, cause she was damn near perfection on the outside.
Damn this is hard, why are the hottest ones usually the most fawked up?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Sucks......:(
There are lots of fish out there and if your relationship struggled in the first 14 months it only would have gotten worse:)
Give Ratso her number if you really want to screw with her;):D

dunaholic
07-13-2007, 01:02 PM
So now you can send naked pictures of her around......??

lucky
07-13-2007, 01:03 PM
I often ask my self why i'm so fawked up :) keep your chin up ! we will bash her with you , thats what friends are for :D

Cole Trickle
There are lots of fish out there and if your relationship struggled in the first 14 months it only would have gotten worse:)

Kilrtoy
Just like a wise person told me,
YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TO

Jyruiz
07-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Every fun ride comes to and end sooner or later. Now you just need to find the next ride.:D

Mrs. Restless22
07-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Thats just wrong! :D :D
Beauty is more then whats on the outside....if you had kept her around, what would she look like at 80?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-13-2007, 01:06 PM
YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND IT IT TO
Why not? You seem to be able to :D
Sorry to hear about the breakup, but based on your posts here about her, she seemed like she wasn't ready for a mature relationship. I'm sure you'll find another one. And if she's not hot, there's always plastic surgery :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
07-13-2007, 01:11 PM
You mean my wife is.....;)

Xlration Marine
07-13-2007, 01:12 PM
YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND IT IT TO
What??? What the hell is "IT IT". Iss the spell check brokun or am I reading it wrong??LOL

Cole Trickle
07-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Words my uncle lives by.....
It's not your woman it's just your turn!!!:D:devil:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-13-2007, 01:15 PM
You mean my wife is.....;)
LOL, no, I meant you :D

Debbolas
07-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Sorry to hear about the breakup, but based on your posts here about her, she seemed like she wasn't ready for a mature relationship. I'm sure you'll find another one. And if she's not hot, there's always plastic surgery :D :D :D
You can fix the outside, but not the inside? :D

OliverM5
07-13-2007, 01:18 PM
What did it for me was the fact that I didn't admire her and wouldn't be happy if my kids turned out exactly like her.....that says a lot about whether or not I should have settled down with her.
I think I was just infatuated with her looks and blinded to all her other shortcomings....

Jbb
07-13-2007, 01:23 PM
What did it for me was the fact that I didn't admire her and wouldn't be happy if my kids turned out exactly like her.....that says a lot about whether or not I should have settled down with her.
I think I was just infatuated with her looks and blinded to all her other shortcomings....
The excessive farting......and annoying nose whistle finally got to ya ....?:D

WYRD
07-13-2007, 01:23 PM
That sucks sorry to hear but if you want I will call her to make sure she is doing ok, what's her number:confused: :D
Really though there are lots of crazy insane women out there just waiting for you (the crazy ones are usually the best in the sack)so get back on the horse and "ride sally ride"or Julie, or Lisa, or Tina, or you get the picture:D :D

Boatlesss
07-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Words my uncle lives by.....
It's not your woman it's just your turn!!!:D:devil:
Or..
You can't be first, but you can be next.
and
Don't worry, at most you will just loose your place in line.

Slow What
07-13-2007, 01:26 PM
You are better off in the long run , it would have only gotten worse .
The best way to get over a girl is to get on top of another :D :) :D

topless
07-13-2007, 01:26 PM
What??? What the hell is "IT IT". Iss the spell check brokun or am I reading it wrong??LOL
Yours seems to be. LOL:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Exactly :devil:

MR HARLEY
07-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Mee-ow mow-mow-mow-mow--mow...........:idea: :D

Kilrtoy
07-13-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm working on that part:D

Mrs. Restless22
07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Would she wipe your ass if you broke both your arms?
If so, thats marriage material ;)

djunkie
07-13-2007, 01:37 PM
I see your from the Los Angeles area. Mind if I pump her since your done with her? J/K :devil: :devil:

OliverM5
07-13-2007, 01:45 PM
I see your from the Los Angeles area. Mind if I pump her since your done with her? J/K :devil: :devil:
I would but she doesn't live here :D

R.A.D.man
07-13-2007, 01:52 PM
No matter how hot she is, somebody, somewhere is tired of her shit.
That just happens to be you in this case.
When I was a young man in my twenties, every girl I met, I tried to measure for the thought of marriage. No one made the grade, and I wasted alot of time on that thought. I'm extremely happy as a single guy right now, and the thought of marriage is not a concern. Sounds like you may need to free yourself from the thought of marriage a little and just let it happen. If you meet the right one, it will. If you do not, as has been my case, no need to force it. Life can be fun, enjoy it.

Ziggy
07-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Woooshhh http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/happy0005.gif
:D

Mrs. Jyruiz
07-13-2007, 02:44 PM
You were smart to end it when you did. I have a family member who married a crazy woman and now they are divorced and she pretty much has abandoned her girls. The girls were teenagers, but they still needed their mom. Most people believe they can change the person once they are married, but crazy when not married= crazier when married. You are the smart one.

HavaSkank
07-13-2007, 03:03 PM
You need to stick with us old, fat, ugly broads. We're loyal as hell.

topless
07-13-2007, 03:05 PM
You need to stick with us old, fat, ugly broads. We're loyal as hell.And there's more cushion for the pushin.:D

OliverM5
07-13-2007, 03:07 PM
No matter how hot she is, somebody, somewhere is tired of her shit.
That just happens to be you in this case.
When I was a young man in my twenties, every girl I met, I tried to measure for the thought of marriage. No one made the grade, and I wasted alot of time on that thought. I'm extremely happy as a single guy right now, and the thought of marriage is not a concern. Sounds like you may need to free yourself from the thought of marriage a little and just let it happen. If you meet the right one, it will. If you do not, as has been my case, no need to force it. Life can be fun, enjoy it.
Great words - you are very right....

Ziggy
07-13-2007, 03:08 PM
And there's more cushion for the pushin.:D
Would that be considered a pin cushion?? :)

OliverM5
07-13-2007, 03:10 PM
You were smart to end it when you did. I have a family member who married a crazy woman and now they are divorced and she pretty much has abandoned her girls. The girls were teenagers, but they still needed their mom. Most people believe they can change the person once they are married, but crazy when not married= crazier when married. You are the smart one.
I know it, she had a very rough upbringing (which I can't hold against her), but it definitely comes out in her personality and our relationship. I used to think all the shit my parents told me about marrying someone well educated, good upbringing, intelligent was bullshiat, but now I know better. SHe had nothing to bring to the table, except for her good looks and love. I just needed more to commit to a lifetime w/her.

Ziggy
07-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Oliver, you have to follow your heart. It sure sounds like you've made the right choice. You can not measure the book by its cover, and you've read enough to know it isn't as good as expected. Recycle the book and find a better read.
Some of us have been lucky enough to find the perfect person for ourselves...when you do you absolutely will know it...so will she.

Jyruiz
07-13-2007, 03:16 PM
LMAO!!!

Ziggy
07-13-2007, 03:19 PM
LMAO!!!
Skank says she's coming to my town this weekend.:jawdrop: .......don't think I'll be able to distinguish her from some of the local yokels though.....

OliverM5
07-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Oliver, you have to follow your heart. It sure sounds like you've made the right choice. You can not measure the book by its cover, and you've read enough to know it isn't as good as expected. Recycle the book and find a better read.
Some of us have been lucky enough to find the perfect person for ourselves...when you do you absolutely will know it...so will she.
Exactly....I don't think this was right if it was so hard for me. If it was right, it would just "happen" and I would feel great about it all...but that wasn't the case here...

Biglue
07-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Good for you Oliver. If you're with a person for their looks and you can't be with them out in public because you end up arguing then there just isn't much substance there buddy. Take your emotional lumps now and not 10 years later after a couple of kids. You're far better off.
Now where the hell are thos pictures?!?!?!? :mad: :D

ratso
07-13-2007, 06:30 PM
If they're damn near perfect on the outside, I can deal with the rest. :D I'll take a bitch to a whole new level of craziness...;)
Seriously though... good you got out after 14 months and not 14 years...

Ziggy
07-13-2007, 06:42 PM
If they're damn near perfect on the outside, I can deal with the rest. :D I'll take a bitch to a whole new level of craziness...;)
Seriously though... good you got out after 14 months and not 14 years... :)

lucky
07-13-2007, 08:48 PM
YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TO
good send me your cake :D

RaceFace
07-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Seriously though... good you got out after 14 months and not 14 years...
Like my old man used to say..."You show me the prettiest woman in the world, and I will show you the guy thats tired of f**king her". :D :D

HighRoller
07-13-2007, 09:11 PM
As my good friend said to me when I did the same thing..................
DITCH THE BITCH AND LET'S GO TO THE RIVER!!!:D

DaveA
07-13-2007, 10:12 PM
"You cain't fix 'Stoopid'" Ron White 2006

DaveA
07-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Another way of putting it-
They don't tell, they don't swell, and they're grateful as hell.

Phat Matt
07-13-2007, 10:16 PM
And usually hungry so you can put whatever you want in their mouth. :D

OCMerrill
07-14-2007, 06:19 AM
Might I suggest a really nice boat.:idea:
This way you can have a perfect relationship...
She can take all your money, look good, always be there for you, no bitching at you, and never bitch back at your family members. In fact all your family will want to meet her, party with her...good times.
Keep the wipe down to yourself though. That would be just to weird shared with family.:D
Allot of compassionate ***boaters in this thread.:)

lovemyultra
07-14-2007, 07:09 PM
funny you should post this I may be getting divorced but am worried about not ending up with one as nice on the outside that sounds ridiculous when i see it written

Baja Big Dog
07-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Well look at the bright side..you saved yourself from my favorite saying....
"For every good looking piece of ass on the street, is a miserable mother focker at home"

OliverM5
07-14-2007, 07:14 PM
funny you should post this I may be getting divorced but am worried about not ending up with one as nice on the outside that sounds ridiculous when i see it written
Sounds like you are in the same boat, but I haven't committed to her like that yet....marriage is a huge committment and I never want to settle for something that isn't great on the outside AND inside.....I know its hard to look at other women when you're used to something so pleasing to the eye, but sometimes you have to compromise in one area to gain in the others that are more important....

rmarion
07-14-2007, 07:17 PM
where are the pic's?????????????:idea:

lovemyultra
07-14-2007, 07:28 PM
true story we been marriied a long time 13 years but weel see what happens it will work out one way or another

3 daytona`s
07-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Do not even go there. Go back and read some of your posts. Are you nuts? Spell Check Just check the past few days.. One more thing ever thought about marriage counseling? Don`t :idea:

jojoteez
07-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Don't be too down about it. You made the right decision and you saved yourself and any future kids a lot of heartache and drama. Usually you meet "the one" when you're not looking for it. Relax, enjoy your life and it will happen.