PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Malibu should be a BIG hit....

PHOTOGLOU
07-14-2007, 06:03 PM
http://www.chevrolet.com/
Click on the number three (3) next to News and Offers

Marty Gras
07-15-2007, 08:04 PM
It looks great, if you like Honda Cars! (or VW, Audi, Mitsu., Toyo, etc...) It also looks very similar to those little "speed bubbles" that paint companies use to show new colors on. Who could name that car 'in a line-up', without it's logos and badging? I guess I'm too old, but I remember " Chevy Malibu" as the name attached to a great stylish car back in the 60's, 70's and early 80's. The last few years seem to have be the same ol' "euro-thing, bland-box" car with an ATTEMPT at CPR by using the good old name Chevy Malibu. If it's under $25K, gets 30MPG and has 200HP, you will sell it, if not it will be a GREAT RENTAL CAR! I'm not a Mopar buyer, but at least I can tell their models apart from the Kobe Beef (herd)!

XtrmWakeborder
07-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Not bad at all, depending on the price. Get that camaro moving Jay!:D

meaniam
07-16-2007, 11:58 AM
im excited enough to look at it. i really like the grills they are placing on the chevys. i wish they would retro it a little more with a slight hood bulge. i hope they just dont go cheap with the interior like they did with the new truck. this coming from a diehard chevy man. i am also glad to see chevy changing things up more often. and that the 10 year runs of a model are gone. the new malibu appears to have gotten better as time goes. when i ssy this i mean the time period 9f 98 - current.

ChumpChange
07-16-2007, 02:09 PM
I liked it until the tail lights. When are you going to have one in stock? I need a 4-door for the new job and will be looking in the near future.

ChumpChange
08-07-2007, 11:35 AM
When are you going to have one of these on the lot?

ChumpChange
08-09-2007, 08:30 AM
When are you going to have one of these on the lot?
????

essexjet
08-09-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm just waiting for the new camaro to come out :devil: