PDA

View Full Version : Need a Performance store

Riverdog1
07-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Got my tags and legal...plan to hit the lake next Saturday. First, I need a couple carb kits. I need to find a place that stocks this stuff. Still new to town so any info is appreciated. I am in Goodyear and looking for something close.

Riverdog1
07-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Anyone who knows where I can get carb kits for 6109's (holley 750 CFM)...they're different from 4779's. Just bumpin this. I am itchin' for the lake and need this asap. I can't find this on parts sites.

trawfish
07-15-2007, 02:01 AM
Anyone who knows where I can get carb kits for 6109's (holley 750 CFM)...they're different from 4779's. Just bumpin this. I am itchin' for the lake and need this asap. I can't find this on parts sites.
Sorry Dog, can't tell you what's on the west side of town... I'm in east Mesa.
What are you doing posting at this hour?
If you're not finding it online and feel like making the drive to the east valley, I used to spend my jet boat days at Bergeron Marine, Lopers Performance and Wilky's Performance. All are in downtown Mesa... Bergeron is pretty helpful, but you're gonna pay for it.
Good Luck

Riverdog1
07-15-2007, 08:33 AM
Sorry Dog, can't tell you what's on the west side of town... I'm in east Mesa.
What are you doing posting at this hour?
If you're not finding it online and feel like making the drive to the east valley, I used to spend my jet boat days at Bergeron Marine, Lopers Performance and Wilky's Performance. All are in downtown Mesa... Bergeron is pretty helpful, but you're gonna pay for it.
Good Luck
Thanks, I work in South East Phoenix, I may just shoot over there on Monday.
Jegs has it but I need it before Wed. so I can get it done and be on the lake Sat.
Ya, posting this hour because I had a carb coma after dinner (OK Wine coma), so I'll be up for a while now.
Thanks for the info.