PDA

View Full Version : We need a singles thread

lovemyultra
07-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I think it would be cool to have a thread or spot for singles or people that may be going through tough times ie possible divorce or new breakups to hang out or maybe go out or hang out to kill the hard times .(obviously im having some right now )lets think about it
sorry I had A FEW cocktails

Glamasu
07-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Go to a bar for your nightlife....Talk to Dr.Phil for your marital problems...
Talk about whatever else on HB:D :D

smoker
07-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Possible or new? Dude. This thread would put a fork in it :D

charlyox
07-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Match.com. That's where I met my wife.

3 daytona`s
07-15-2007, 06:57 PM
I think it would be cool to have a thread or spot for singles or people that may be going through tough times ie possible divorce or new breakups to hang out or maybe go out or hang out to kill the hard times .(obviously im having some right now )lets think about it
sorry I had A FEW cocktails
is a great idea, BTW the bar and Dr.Phil= get a life

Glamasu
07-15-2007, 06:58 PM
is a great idea, BTW the bar and Dr.Phil= get a life
:D :D :D :D :D

Havasu1986
07-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Thats the directon I'm going..:(

Boozer
07-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Thats the directon I'm going..:(
About 95% of the women I have met through personals have been wack jobs.
Myspace has been a fairly decent place for me to go on the prowl, especially since you find a lot of women who aren't the typical singles ad type. Not to mention you can through their friends and get a little background on who they are and what they are like.
If you are just looking for a$$ match.com is ok but if you want a real relationship you should stick to the old fashioned way.. going out and meeting people. Prefferably friends of friends so that you at least have a little history on the person you are dating.

marty722
07-15-2007, 07:32 PM
I could go for a singles group right now... This seperation crap is driving me nuts.... It would be nice to go out with some other women some night and just chit chat.....

Havasu1986
07-15-2007, 07:38 PM
I could go for a singles group right now... This seperation crap is driving me nuts.... It would be nice to go out with some other women some night and just chit chat.....
I hear you buddy..Going on close to 2 years.. My buddies tell me I'm a idiot for not at least trying. :(

YeLLowBoaT
07-15-2007, 07:39 PM
About 95% of the women I have met through personals have been wack jobs.
About 95% of the women I have met anywhere have been a wack job in one form or another.

marty722
07-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Just out of curiosity, how long have you been single?
Does it matter? Weather its 1 week or 2 years what is the problem with going out and chit chatting with a women? I like women still so I don't see anything wrong with it??

Havasu1986
07-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Does it matter? Weather its 1 week or 2 years what is the problem with going out and chit chatting with a women? I like women still so I don't see anything wrong with it??
It doesn' matter at all...It's when you want to get back in the game..

OutCole'd
07-15-2007, 07:53 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148315

3 daytona`s
07-15-2007, 08:03 PM
feel need to explain to the ? on here. I`m seeing a great gal now but what a perfect idea singles who love boating,the river,hanging out etc..I know very well difficult to meet people everyone so busy pressure money. Good luck Marty the "DICKS" on here that are laughing may find them in this place in the future. WTF, we have a FORUM for everything else on here:idea:

CBadDad
07-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Sounds like a cool idea to me.
Let me know when you work out the details.
Unfortunately, this place will be just like any meat market where the guys out number the girls 4 to 1. :(

marty722
07-15-2007, 11:31 PM
feel need to explain to the ? on here. I`m seeing a great gal now but what a perfect idea singles who love boating,the river,hanging out etc..I know very well difficult to meet people everyone so busy pressure money. Good luck Marty the "DICKS" on here that are laughing may find them in this place in the future. WTF, we have a FORUM for everything else on here:idea:
Thanks for watching my back....
There is an update!!! WE finally sat down and had a very long long talk as of matter of fact it just got done and let me tell you that we both got so stressed out in life that we both lost sight of our marriage while being thrown around in life. I know its a full time job taking care of kids and I try to work as many hrs as I can so we can have the best life we can, So without getting into details there may be a chance that we can save it. We are going to go to a counsuling and see what happens... So all of you ladys waiting in line for me in the single group :D :D I'm going to stand back until I see what goes of our marriage.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm just trying to save 20 years of baggage along with all of the toys.... Thanks for all of the advise from all of you. I really took it in....so good luck to us......

DCBob
07-16-2007, 05:55 AM
There is an update!!! WE finally sat down and had a very long long talk as of matter of fact it just got done and let me tell you that we both got so stressed out in life that we both lost sight of our marriage while being thrown around in life. I know its a full time job taking care of kids and I try to work as many hrs as I can so we can have the best life we can, So without getting into details there may be a chance that we can save it. We are going to go to a counsuling and see what happens... So all of you ladys waiting in line for me in the single group :D :D I'm going to stand back until I see what goes of our marriage.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm just trying to save 20 years of baggage along with all of the toys.... Thanks for all of the advise from all of you. I really took it in....so good luck to us......
Good luck............buttttt maybe the wrong perspective for trying to save a marrige ;) :)

RitcheyRch
07-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Good luck

King on the River
07-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Do you mean a SAUSAGE thread? I can imagine that 98.9% of singles on HB are MEN!

Baja Big Dog
07-16-2007, 08:54 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148315
You beat me to it!!!!!
Howd that work out?
Does the Sis miss me yet?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 08:56 AM
I am sure if you quit looking so hard she will come along.. :)

HavaSkank
07-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Im a current Match.com preditor. I've met some decent guys and I met some that more than likely have severed heads in their freezers.

Jbb
07-16-2007, 09:37 AM
Im a current Match.com preditor. I've met some decent guys and I met some that more than likely have severed heads in their freezers.
Which do you spend more....sack time with?

Havasu1986
07-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Im a current Match.com prediter
Whats the zip code for Running Springs. :devil: :D

HavaSkank
07-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Which do you spend more....sack time with?
Homicidal sociopaths are hot

Baja Big Dog
07-16-2007, 10:31 AM
Christ Skank..Id kill to spend time with you!! OPPS.......I meant I'd DIE to spend time with you!!!!:D

HavaSkank
07-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Christ Skank..Id kill to spend time with you!! OPPS.......I meant I'd DIE to spend time with you!!!!:D
Pick me up at 7:00. In your trunk I expect to find duct tape, a shovel and some lye....cuz that's what most men bring to my picnics in the woods.

Dave C
07-16-2007, 10:35 AM
what does your profile say... betcha its an LOL!....;)

Baja Big Dog
07-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Pick me up at 7:00. In your trunk I expect to find duct tape, a shovel and some lye....cuz that's what most men bring to my picnics in the woods.
No worries, its all packed into my neat little picnic basket, the chicks usually dig it, all mushy and shit!!:D

HavaSkank
07-16-2007, 10:39 AM
My previous profile was better. I wrote my own obituary in order to provide a little 411. My friends busted my balls and told me to update my bio.
Im SillyMtnChick on match. I wanted to name myself GunYieldingSkank but they wouldnt let me. Go figure.

Havasu1986
07-16-2007, 10:56 AM
My previous profile was better. I wrote my own obituary in order to provide a little 411. My friends busted my balls and told me to update my bio.
Im SillyMtnChick on match. I wanted to name myself GunYieldingSkank but they wouldnt let me. Go figure.
Nice profile..:D No cooking or sewing. :( Are you throwing the shocker in one of those pictures. :confused:

TAF
07-16-2007, 11:15 AM
a couple ex-girlfriends there, a couple users and few more losers. It was all fun but I don't go there. Most were anti- camping / boat'g and all me me me
HB hot link ups would be worth a try.
1st off I probably own the slowest boat here, my jet ski that I rarely use is faster than my boat.
2nd if ya want dirt on me ask my sis
3rd want the truth, ask me.:D

HavaSkank
07-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Nice profile..:D No cooking or sewing. :( Are you throwing the shocker in one of those pictures. :confused:
Well of course I was flying the shocker....and proudly I might add :D

lucky
07-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Well of course I was flying the shocker....and proudly I might add :D
I saw a hot chick on there named wonderbroad - I was tempted unitl i read " on on the pole and one in the hole " and one finger to tease her and a whole fist to please her :) :D

HavaSkank
07-16-2007, 11:32 AM
I saw a hot chick on there named wonderbroad - I was tempted unitl i read " on on the pole and one in the hole " and one finger to tease her and a whole fist to please her :) :D
I cant seem to keep all my identities straight. I should go with the name SYBIL, for HB, Match, ISL and myspace in order to avoid further confusion.

lucky
07-16-2007, 11:36 AM
I cant seem to keep all my identities straight. I should go with the name SYBIL, for HB, Match, ISL and myspace in order to avoid further confusion.
I have no problem keeping My" identity " straight lol

HavaSkank
07-16-2007, 11:41 AM
I have no problem keeping My" identity " straight lol
Yeah, it's that's sexual orientation you're having problems with

Havasu1986
07-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Your on ISL. How did you get the secret password. :D

lucky
07-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah, it's that's sexual orientation you're having problems with
sheep, goats , it's all good :D

HavaSkank
07-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Your on ISL. How did you get the secret password. :D
It's not WHAT you know....it's WHO you blow

Havasu1986
07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
It's not WHAT you know....it's WHO you blow
Bre must be very happy and proud of you. :D

lovemyultra
07-16-2007, 05:37 PM
ok then

craiginlaverne
07-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah!! Us married guys need a place to pick up on chicks!!!! Iam for it!!!