PDA

View Full Version : Fattowels

TopGun4608
07-15-2007, 11:32 PM
Just ordered a bunch of towels from fattowels.com and just wanted to let everyone know that these towels ROCK. I have a new conquest deck and Fattowels hooked it up. I was at the sand bar and saw another boat that had these towels. For us deck boaters with no carpet... it works great to throw what they call the 70lb towel out on the front and it wont blow it away. They are expensive as hell but I have never seen a better towel. Just thought I would let anyone know who was interested. Tell the guy (214) 319-9300 that the guy with the conquest in havasu sent you and he will hook you up with a discount because he is an east coast boat guy ( Lots of the high end yachts) so he wants to start getting west coast Havasu business.

1manshow
07-16-2007, 04:46 AM
Just ordered a bunch of towels from fattowels.com and just wanted to let everyone know that these towels ROCK. I have a new conquest deck and Fattowels hooked it up. I was at the sand bar and saw another boat that had these towels. For us deck boaters with no carpet... it works great to throw what they call the 70lb towel out on the front and it wont blow it away. They are expensive as hell but I have never seen a better towel. Just thought I would let anyone know who was interested. Tell the guy (214) 319-9300 that the guy with the conquest in havasu sent you and he will hook you up with a discount because he is an east coast boat guy ( Lots of the high end yachts) so he wants to start getting west coast Havasu business.
That for sure We have these towels also and i think the best part about them is they feel light carpet when you walk on them and they absorb alot of water instead tracking it through the boat. I think my wife sent fat towels the conquest logo. Great quality for sure. By the way we ordered some towels from O.C. Beach & Marine at the boat show in Feb and we never received them:mad: 1manshow

TopGun4608
07-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey- your wife was the one at the sand bar who talked me into getting them. Your the dairy farmer right? I have that new red conquest that looks smilar to yours. We have talked a few times out there in the channel and the bar. Hows everything going? When is the next trip?

bohica
07-16-2007, 11:05 AM
$80 a towel:jawdrop:
That's a lot of money for a rag to wipe up the floor.:D
Do they take a long time to dry out?

dimarcobros
07-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Any pics of these things?
DMB

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 11:32 AM
I was thinking the same thing.. I would like some for the bow of the boat..:)

Jyruiz
07-16-2007, 11:49 AM
I ordered two of these and they are great.
http://www.ocbeachandmarine.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=118

Throttle
07-16-2007, 11:54 PM
I am gonna have to think more about spending the dough for these... next time we are together, show em to me... I am certain they are nice, but...:jawdrop: