PDA

View Full Version : So much for friendship

Cigalert
07-16-2007, 07:07 AM
A fews years back a friend who was a correctional officer said he wanted me to do a shot with him that his co-workers introduced him to as an initiation. I replied "bro, you know I can do ANY shot of ANYTHING".
So he repeated "I want you try do this shot with me...I'll do one with you but you might want to think about it before you say yes". I said "Not even a problem. Nothing scares me and you know this".
He went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Jack. I chuckled when I saw the bottle.
He grabbed 2 regular ol shot glasses. Once again I laughed in his face.
He place the shot glasses on the table and then asked one more time, for good measure and I let him know that all systems were a go.
He then turned the shot glasses upside down. Although confused I was still in it to win it.
In the concaved portion of the bottom of the shot glass he poured the Jack. I could not help laughing like Pee-Wee Herman at this point.
I started to grab the glass and he promptly stopped me. "No no, not with your hands or mouth" and pointed to his nose.
I've never snorted anything in my life. With the thought of snorting any liquid much less alcohol I was as nervous as someone asking if I would like to be kicked in the nuts or if I wanted to be hit in the face with a spiked bat.
After about 30 minutes of me saying "No f'n way I'm putting that up my nose" he reminded me about countless times I've forced him into late nights and early mornings of torture by alcohol.
I plugged my left nostril, closed my eyes. I started feeling like when my girlfriends in high school would say they were late and it was mine. I just wanted to vomit and I hadn't even introduced Mr. Daniels to Mr. Nose yet. Boom! Shot of jack up the right nostril. My eyes watered up and the slow drip of jack into the back of my throut was hotter than an habanero.
I couldn't breathe out of my right nostril for 2 weeks.

fatboy95
07-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Are you looking for sympathy? Send your friend back to high school to complete "Dumbass 101". Maybe you could get recognition for a Darwin award.

Cigalert
07-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Are you looking for sympathy? Send your friend back to high school to complete "Dumbass 101". Maybe you could get recognition for a Darwin award.
No sympathy seeking here sir. I shared an experience in an appropiate arena. Since you are the teacher for "Toughguy 101" when is your next class on how to feel better about yourself by mashing people on the internet?

Baja Big Dog
07-16-2007, 08:13 AM
No sympathy seeking here sir. I shared an experience in an appropiate arena. Since you are the teacher for "Toughguy 101" when is your next class on how to feel better about yourself by mashing people on the internet?
Holy crap...were gonna have to change your name to "Sikeoalert"!!! Ouch:eek:

BADBLOWN572
07-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Thats similar to doing a "Man Shot" of Tequilla. You snort the salt, take the shot, then squirt the Lime in your eye. ;)

fatboy95
07-16-2007, 08:37 AM
No mashing here. If you post that you did something foolish, get ready to take your lumps. Anyone snorting a shot of JD must have ridden the short bus to school.

fatboy95
07-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Thats similar to doing a "Man Shot" of Tequilla. You snort the salt, take the shot, then squirt the Lime in your eye. ;)
LMAO,, well stated.:D :D

Cigalert
07-16-2007, 08:41 AM
No mashing here. If you post that you did something foolish, get ready to take your lumps. Anyone snorting a shot of JD must have ridden the short bus to school.
Well I did have to take off my helmet and drool bib just to lean down and snort the shot.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 08:43 AM
I AM SURE YOU HAVE DONE PLENTY OF THINGS IN YOURLIFE YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO MAN UP TO AND LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW ABOUT..:rolleyes:
THE MAN IS JUST TRYING TO SAY HE DID SOMETHING AND I AM SURE BY HIS POST HE PROBABLY WON'T DO AGAIN.:D :D
GET A GRIP.. it was an experience not many do and he was sharing it..:)
ooops not yelling..:D :D

fatboy95
07-16-2007, 08:46 AM
I AM SURE YOU HAVE DONE PLENTY OF THINGS IN YOURLIFE YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO MAN UP TO AND LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW ABOUT..:rolleyes:
THE MAN IS JUST TRYING TO SAY HE DID SOMETHING AND I AM SURE BY HIS POST HE PROBABLY WON'T DO AGAIN.:D :D
GET A GRIP.. it was an experience not many do and he was sharing it..:)
ooops not yelling..:D :D
Thanks... maybe he needs a couple of your smiley faces imprinted on him.:D

Ultra5150
07-16-2007, 08:49 AM
When I was in the Army, there was a guy in my unit from Alabama who used to do shots of Jack Daniels through his eye. He would pour it into the cap, pull his lower eyelid and pour it in.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 08:49 AM
Thanks... maybe he needs a couple of your smiley faces imprinted on him.:D
LOL!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

R.A.D.man
07-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Screw that, I would have stood my ground since this was a snort, not a shot. Jack is my friend, but not in that way.
That would be like a girl talking you into anal and then it your spokes that get broke. :jawdrop:

riverbound
07-16-2007, 09:51 AM
actually the correct order is Snort the salt, squirt the lime in your eye and then shoot the tequila.
....of course you would know that if you had the balls to do one ;) :D

fatboy95
07-16-2007, 10:31 AM
:D :D Do they shake your head while you do it? :D
LMAO...........:D :D :D :D