PDA

View Full Version : Ok Club Soccer Parents/

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Anyone else going to be at the Carlsbad Cup this Fri-Mon? We will be staying out there & thought it would be fun to hook up!:D

djunkie
07-16-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm not a parent :( :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2007, 10:22 AM
CONGRATS to the lil Pixies on their win this past weekend. :)

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:39 AM
CONGRATS to the lil Pixies on their win this past weekend. :)
Championship the weekend of the 7th-8th:D :D & 2nd place in the Championship yesterday (due to a serious jackass of a referee...offsides goal & foul in the box with no PK!:mad: )
Tried to teach Andras that as much as the ref sucked....he still played wonderful & so did the team.....Im sure you can imagine how that went:rolleyes: ;)

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm not a parent :( :D :D
:( some day my dear....just gotta buy a ring!:D :D

Brewzed
07-16-2007, 12:50 PM
I'll be down in San Diego at the Crusader's Cup. The girls are playing on Coronado.

djunkie
07-16-2007, 01:53 PM
:( some day my dear....just gotta buy a ring!:D :D
I'll be a parent in November. Thats when your due right? :D :D

dmontzsta
07-16-2007, 03:55 PM
This weekend I am going to see Chelsea vs. Galaxy. :D
The following weekend we will be playing in the Huntington Beach Xtreme Cup.

moneypit
07-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Soccer Moms :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

HOOTER SLED-
07-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Anyone else going to be at the Carlsbad Cup this Fri-Mon? We will be staying out there & thought it would be fun to hook up!:D
Sup MOmma!!!;) ;) MIss ya!:)

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 08:02 PM
This weekend I am going to see Chelsea vs. Galaxy. :D
The following weekend we will be playing in the Huntington Beach Xtreme Cup.
Nice! We are going to the double header tomorrow night! Our youngest loves Chelsea...so when it came to spending $88.00 a ticket :eek: we didnt mind at all!

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 08:02 PM
I'll be down in San Diego at the Crusader's Cup. The girls are playing on Coronado.
Ahhh....sounds nice! Some of our games this weekend are in Mirramar!:D

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Sup MOmma!!!;) ;) MIss ya!:)
Miss you guys too!;) Hopefully we can hook up soon.:(

dmontzsta
07-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Nice! We are going to the double header tomorrow night! Our youngest loves Chelsea...so when it came to spending $88.00 a ticket :eek: we didnt mind at all!
Nice, I had to pass on the tickets tomorrow, cause I have to work.
Chelsea is awesome, have you seen their new uniforms? looks like AYSO neon.:)

Throttle
07-16-2007, 11:44 PM
hook up?
soccer moms:idea:

pixilatedpussy
07-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Nice, I had to pass on the tickets tomorrow, cause I have to work.
Chelsea is awesome, have you seen their new uniforms? looks like AYSO neon.:)
I have not....Im sure the kids have, Im just a soccer mom & coaches wife...:D ;)

pixilatedpussy
07-17-2007, 12:02 PM
hook up?
soccer moms:idea:
:devil: :devil: :D

lewiville
07-17-2007, 12:44 PM
My new step son is playing in the US nationals in North Carolina this weekend. Starts Friday and goes all the way through Tuesday. As you know, this is the nations largest soccer tournament. I'm proud of the little bugger

25Elmn8r
07-17-2007, 12:52 PM
My daughter has a local tournament this weekend. San Diego in 2 weeks.
Speaking of Chelsea, she is at one of their camps this week in Fullerton.

pixilatedpussy
07-17-2007, 01:28 PM
My new step son is playing in the US nationals in North Carolina this weekend. Starts Friday and goes all the way through Tuesday. As you know, this is the nations largest soccer tournament. I'm proud of the little bugger
We have a fellow teammate's older sister going to that also...but she doesnt go til next month...I thought.
So when do you leave?

pixilatedpussy
07-17-2007, 01:31 PM
My daughter has a local tournament this weekend. San Diego in 2 weeks.
Speaking of Chelsea, she is at one of their camps this week in Fullerton.
Copa Del Mar tournamnet??? Aug3-5th? Thats our next one for the youngest. He plays on West Coast U10 Silver team.
Chelsea had a camp this week...??? Uh oh...Im in trouble!:(
Both of our boys are attending the O.D.P. Camp in Irvine next week. ( They will miss the first day because of the torunament)

R.A.D.man
07-17-2007, 01:54 PM
My neice has advanced as the champion of the south regional u14 girls. 4 teams left, they play starting next week for the championship in Dallas, Tx (actually Frisco, TX). I hope I can make it.

25Elmn8r
07-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Copa Del Mar tournamnet??? Aug3-5th? Thats our next one for the youngest. He plays on West Coast U10 Silver team.
Chelsea had a camp this week...??? Uh oh...Im in trouble!:(
Both of our boys are attending the O.D.P. Camp in Irvine next week. ( They will miss the first day because of the torunament)
Copa Del Mar is right. She plays U13 for Tustin Premier.
We found out about the camp thru her club, we didn't see anything else about it anywhere. 9-3 M-F this week. She loves it!

pixilatedpussy
07-17-2007, 02:35 PM
Copa Del Mar is right. She plays U13 for Tustin Premier.
We found out about the camp thru her club, we didn't see anything else about it anywhere. 9-3 M-F this week. She loves it!
Thats cool! I think we will be doing the whole RV thing for that tournament. How about you guys?

dmontzsta
07-17-2007, 06:45 PM
What teams do your kids play for?
My Son is with Matrix Soccer Club, he was practicing with Corona United, but Matrix started up their boy teams last year and it is much closer to home.

lewiville
07-17-2007, 07:23 PM
We have a fellow teammate's older sister going to that also...but she doesnt go til next month...I thought.
So when do you leave?
Mrs Pixi,
I had my flight booked to leave Thursday night and stay all the way until Tuesday for the finals and forgot that the "EX" had her mini vacation planned for next week. So, I had to cancel my trip. Made me upset. he scored 3 goals during the championship and that put him on the college scout list. Yup, I'm bummed out.

25Elmn8r
07-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Thats cool! I think we will be doing the whole RV thing for that tournament. How about you guys?
We are Hoteling it with the team. Not sure where though:confused: , my wife takes care of all that and I just show up. :D

25Elmn8r
07-17-2007, 08:48 PM
We started out with the Wolves, then moved to OSC, now we are with Tustin Premier. Exact opposite of you, she now plays further away!!!

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 09:52 AM
;) We are Hoteling it with the team. Not sure where though:confused: , my wife takes care of all that and I just show up. :D
LOL! Sounds like my husband.

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 09:57 AM
My Son is with Matrix Soccer Club, he was practicing with Corona United, but Matrix started up their boy teams last year and it is much closer to home.
My husband is the Head Coach for u12 boys F.C. Irvine Predators.:) Our 11 year old plays for him. As for our youngest son, he plays for the u10 West Coast Silver team.;)
By the way the Galaxy games stunk last night, but the Chelsea game was fantastic! They play soccer the way it should be played! Long & Hard! (wait that didnt sound good did it?:devil: ) Their new uniforms are quite sharp looking. I dint think I would like them, then when they came out, they looked real good!:D You are going to have so much fun this weekend! Hopefully Beckham will be feeling better...the Galaxy could have used him last night. They will get spanked by Chelsea! :eek: :D :D

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Mrs Pixi,
I had my flight booked to leave Thursday night and stay all the way until Tuesday for the finals and forgot that the "EX" had her mini vacation planned for next week. So, I had to cancel my trip. Made me upset. he scored 3 goals during the championship and that put him on the college scout list. Yup, I'm bummed out.
Man, that really sux! Sorry to hear that:(

dmontzsta
07-18-2007, 10:07 AM
My husband is the Head Coach for u12 boys F.C. Irvine Predators.:) Our 11 year old plays for him. As for our youngest son, he plays for the u10 West Coast Silver team.;)
By the way the Galaxy games stunk last night, but the Chelsea game was fantastic! They play soccer the way it should be played! Long & Hard! (wait that didnt sound good did it?:devil: ) Their new uniforms are quite sharp looking. I dint think I would like them, then when they came out, they looked real good!:D You are going to have so much fun this weekend! Hopefully Beckham will be feeling better...the Galaxy could have used him last night. They will get spanked by Chelsea! :eek: :D :D
yeah, judging by last night I think Galaxy is going to be picked apart. It is amazing the breed of soccer player the US has compared to other countries, I think more kids need to play soccer here. :)

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 10:18 AM
yeah, judging by last night I think Galaxy is going to be picked apart. It is amazing the breed of soccer player the US has compared to other countries, I think more kids need to play soccer here. :)
LOL! I agree with you. My husband was getting so irritated with them last night....his coaching & playing style is that of the Europeans. (cosidering he is Hungarian) He was very glad when Chelsea stepped on the field & a real game stated! That Su Wong team would have got their asses handed to them if Chelsea played all of their good players at the same time!!!:jawdrop: :D Great game!!!!

dmontzsta
07-18-2007, 10:29 AM
LOL! I agree with you. My husband was getting so irritated with them last night....his coaching & playing style is that of the Europeans. (cosidering he is Hungarian) He was very glad when Chelsea stepped on the field & a real game stated! That Su Wong team would have got their asses handed to them if Chelsea played all of their good players at the same time!!!:jawdrop: :D Great game!!!!
So true, Chelsea seemed to keep the game where they wanted. Suwon would get a few breakaways, but Chelsea's defense always seemed to put an end to it.
Maybe we will meet you guys at one of these tournaments, we seem to have alot lined up. My son is still 8, he is a sub on the U10 team, but plays U9. Some of the U10 kids are huge. His first time kicking a soccer ball was 1.5 years ago, he played 1 season with AYSO, then try'd out for CU U10, he was only 7 so they just let him practice cause he was still a baby. Then another season of AYSO and he was recruited by Matrix U9.

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 10:32 AM
So true, Chelsea seemed to keep the game where they wanted. Suwon would get a few breakaways, but Chelsea's defense always seemed to put an end to it.
Maybe we will meet you guys at one of these tournaments, we seem to have alot lined up. My son is still 8, he is a sub on the U10 team, but plays U9. Some of the U10 kids are huge. His first time kicking a soccer ball was 1.5 years ago, he played 1 season with AYSO, then try'd out for CU U10, he was only 7 so they just let him practice cause he was still a baby. Then another season of AYSO and he was recruited by Matrix U9.
Sounds like a plan.;) ;)