PDA

View Full Version : need credit repair

BEER&WATER
07-16-2007, 05:10 PM
can anyone help me find someone that does this

BoneDaddy
07-16-2007, 05:13 PM
What is your reason for the credit repair. If you are looking for financing for a house I may be able to help you out.
PM me for details.
:)

HighRoller
07-16-2007, 05:26 PM
The only thing that can "repair" your credit is time and making sure all past due debts are current or paid off. DO NOT give someone money to "repair" your credit. They will simply dispute every account on your credit bureau in the hopes that some of them do not get renewed. If you actually owe the money this is known as fraud.
If you have accounts that are invalid or incorrect you can legally dispute them. Other than that clean up your stuff and pay your bills on time. I speak from experience because I got burned in a business deal and got my credit trashed. It's taken me a few years but it's starting to come around.

ChumpChange
07-16-2007, 05:30 PM
The only thing that can "repair" your credit is time and making sure all past due debts are current or paid off. DO NOT give someone money to "repair" your credit. They will simply dispute every account on your credit bureau in the hopes that some of them do not get renewed. If you actually owe the money this is known as fraud.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh!
Please send me $1,000, your name and social and I'll get right on it. :D

al cole'holic
07-16-2007, 05:31 PM
can anyone help me find someone that does this
Johnny @ Tri Solutions (661) 294-8488
Personal friends of mine, they have helped a few of our clients...mention ***boat :D

Car 5
07-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Try paying your bills!

BEER&WATER
07-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Try paying your bills!
hope everything works out for you to

redneckcharlie
07-16-2007, 07:24 PM
To all the life coaches out there. Not everyone that gets involved with a credit problem is someone thats a deadbeat! I can think of several situations that can cause a person to have financial problems. How about divorce, job layoff, child getting sick, personal sickness, and many others. Its pretty shitty when someone asks a simple generic question, and so many automatically jump to conclusions. I'd like to be the one standing there when something comes up in your life and ad fuel to your situation! :mad:

Wmc
07-16-2007, 07:31 PM
To all the life coaches out there. Not everyone that gets involved with a credit problem is someone thats a deadbeat! I can think of several situations that can cause a person to have financial problems. How about divorce, job layoff, child getting sick, personal sickness, and many others. Its pretty shitty when someone asks a simple generic question, and so many automatically jump to conclusions. I'd like to be the one standing there when something comes up in your life and ad fuel to your situation! :mad:
i think this was well said:)

HighRoller
07-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Regardless of the situation, "Credit Repair" is a sketchy term if you're looking for an easy out. If he's looking to rehab his credit he's getting good advice. One word about "consolidation"...it's tempting, but 9 out of 10 people who consolidate end up right back in the same place. It's better to grind yourself out of debt and/or bad credit because the experience will teach you how to never go back to that place again!

Wmc
07-16-2007, 07:37 PM
SWB haven't seen you much. are we on different weekends? when are you going up next?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Try paying your bills!
I don't remember reading it was because he wasn't paying his bills..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/king_uranus.gif

redneckcharlie
07-16-2007, 07:43 PM
And then you're no better than the person you just berated.
If that was the way I ran my life and treated others, then you would be correct! 100%. But I don't. My post wasn't aimed at those that were generally trying to give advice, it was aimed at those that make blanket deregatory statements. I had a very good friend of mine that passed away from a rare cancer. His widow is now trying to pick up the pieces from her husband passing. One of the by-products of them trying to save his life, was getting behind financially because every dollar went to treatment. Ok, I'm off my soapbox. Sorry, if I offended you Huffpower, wasn't trying to.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 07:44 PM
It might be just me, but I think if you need credit repair, not paying your bills, for whatever reason, is implied. But, that's just me.
But he is also making it sound like he is out using credit cards.. and stuff like that. he hasn't said what the reason is.. Although it is none of my business..:D
I hate when people jump too quick without the whole story.. Including myself..:D :D :D

Car 5
07-16-2007, 07:45 PM
hope everything works out for you to
I am a responsible person and do not get in debt over my head. I am not like all you fuking havasu losers that finance EVERYTHING including a boat so I can be a fuking drunk on the lake or should I say in the channel because I can't afford the gas in my boat to drive it any further than from the launch ramp to the channel

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 07:46 PM
I am a responsible person and do not get in debt over my head. I am not like all you fuking havasu losers that finance EVERYTHING including a boat so I can be a fuking drunk on the lake or should I say in the channel because I can't afford the gas in my boat to drive it any further than from the launch ramp to the channel
:jawdrop:

Wmc
07-16-2007, 07:48 PM
This weekend and next, then not again for 3 weekends. Got a family trip to Oregon on the 1st and 2nd weekend of August. Seeing the outlaws, yippeee!
I'll see you next. We should be up there then. don't worrie i will get you in (thats upper sandbar)

redneckcharlie
07-16-2007, 07:48 PM
:eek: I second that.

Singleton
07-16-2007, 07:54 PM
WTF?
Only 6 posts are you are starting shit.
Hanging in the channel allows you to meet cool peeps who like to boat.
Don't knock it until you have hung out and met the folks.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 07:55 PM
WTF?
Only 6 posts are you are starting shit.
Hanging in the channel allows you to meet cool peeps who like to boat.
Don't knock it until you have hung out and met the folks.
Ditto.. all the peeps I have met here and at the channel, sandbar, etc.. with a few I can do without..:D

Playinwithfyr
07-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Wow! Dont hold back, tell us all how you really feel??
I have a question...Who pee'd in your Cheerios this morning?

Phat Daddy
07-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Man, this place can be a real downer sometimes. The guy comes on here and asks a simple question about credit repair and he gets a "life lesson" in financing 101.
I don't remember reading anywhere that he didn't pay his bills. He didn't even say it was for him.
What does it even matter, it's none of anybodys business how he runs his life. Some of you need to take a chill pill... better yet, get on the water.;) :)

came along during the sunk boat thread
07-16-2007, 09:12 PM
try this site
http://consumers.creditnet.com/Discussions/f-credit-talk-3.html/

Big Inch
07-16-2007, 10:09 PM
I do not do credit repair but I deal with credit on a daily basis and can refer you to a reputable company that yields results. If you'd like someone to simply analyze your credit and give you some advice without having to actually pay someone to repair it then let me know how to reach you and I'd be happy to help you out. Whatever you decide make sure and talk to someone who is knowledgeable about this before you start taking things into your own hands. A couple of the biggest mistakes I see people make have already been mentioned in this thread....ie paying off your bills, closing accounts.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-16-2007, 10:40 PM
I totally feel you!!!!!! I went through this not too long ago! Some of the peeps on here act like they have never had a hardship before:mad: I guess normal people dont have perfect lives:confused:
Try this one! I paid for a family members funeral and it left me in debt. I figured that taking care of a family member is a little more inportant than bills. Sure I screwed myself for a while but thats DAMN good karma! Thats why i preach to all of my friends to have life insurance now. I actually have someone that is repairing my credit and he is doing a killer job! He was refered by a good friend that works for country financial;) aka home lender :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Gee Car 5, you joined 2 1/2 years ago and only 6 posts. Just out of curiosity, was it this topic that brought you outta the woodwork or did you just learn how to post a reply?:D
I don't have much of a problem if an individual needs a good bashing, by all means give it to them BUT to make such a blanket statement as you did by including "everybody" is just plain stooopiid, don'cha think?
Why don'cha tell us a lil about yourself so we can get to know you before we have you removed like "anusbraininIndio" or whatever. He sorta started out on the wrong foot an didn't last long either.:rolleyes:
Welcome to the club an try to mellow it out for the first few post as you're still a fu(kin noobie even though you joined a while back.
Rio
Dont mind this guy:D He is our cut and dry member:D Sometimes he comes across a little stern but mike is one hell of a guy;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-16-2007, 10:46 PM
If that was the way I ran my life and treated others, then you would be correct! 100%. But I don't. My post wasn't aimed at those that were generally trying to give advice, it was aimed at those that make blanket deregatory statements. I had a very good friend of mine that passed away from a rare cancer. His widow is now trying to pick up the pieces from her husband passing. One of the by-products of them trying to save his life, was getting behind financially because every dollar went to treatment. Ok, I'm off my soapbox. Sorry, if I offended you Huffpower, wasn't trying to.
I know exactly how you are feeling!!!!! I went through the same thing. Now Im trying ot put the pieces of my own life back together and then some bastard ran a red light and wiped out my ride:mad: Not to mention that I had about $30k in upgrades alone that insurance is trying to screw me out of. The worst thing is that I cant get a zero down at 5% interest again:mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Not a good way to make friends on here buddy. I was in a bad accident and posted what happened the same day. My pm box filled up over nite with alot of these peeps offering services,rides,help,etc. That is a very derogatory statement that IS NOT TRUE! Alot of these peeps do own thier schit out right and have busted azz to get where they are. Hell if I could finance a new 21ft blown jet I would be all over it:D

OverKill
07-16-2007, 10:55 PM
This sounds like that Carbizindio guy. Hey if you want to talk about credit, well you have none with a whaaaaping 6 posts. So settle down and don't ever judge. Because on day you will be judged and you might not like the outcome.
OverKill
P.S. Have a pleasent day.

locogringo
07-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Some of the things here are a littel off.
THrough buying houses that are in the "foreclosure stages" of life, one of the things that I offer to pay for, if I am successful in buying that house, is to have their creidt repaired. I can attest (honestly now, no kidding aside) that I ahve seen at least 2 dozen people's credit returned to 680 or higher in 6 months or less. These aren't "soft-deletes" or even temporary rapid re-scoring techniques.
ANYTHING derogatory is removed from their credit. They are monitored (this company that is) by federally regulated agencies and follow all the applicable laws. I have personally witnessed it for too many people to know that it isn't so.
They don't deal with the public, don't advertise publicly and typically only deal with BK attorneys.
I am not offering this as a servide becasue it costs me a chunk of change but if this place does it, I am sure there are a few other reputable ones as well.
That's it for now... over and out.
Daniel

skygod73
07-17-2007, 12:55 AM
The most correct answer is:
Pay bills on time, do not aquire any further debt, do not file for bk, call your creditors directly to make pay arrangements, NO ONE CAN FIX "YOUR" CREDIT, they will insist they can. The big three Experian, Equifax and Transunion are not there to help you either. The best thing if you afford it is to do a debt consaladation loan thru your bank or credit union, and then close all your accounts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and don't buy what you can't pay for !!!!!!!!!
I agree with everything except closing all your accounts.
If you close all of your accounts in good standing with low balances you will LOWER your FICO score. Keep the accounts in good standing open, especially those will low balances, high limits, and long history. These accounts have a huge positive impact on your score. An easy thing you can do to help is get a friend/relative with good credit to add you as an authorized user to an account they have that meets the above criteria. Your friend/family will keep the card so they are not in any financial danger, but in about 30 days their account including it's history will show up on your report boosting your score significantly. You can do this with multiple accounts if necessary, and it's totally legal.
You must be able to practice restraint with the accounts of yours that you leave open, because charging them up will drop your score like a rock.

Mattman
07-17-2007, 05:34 AM
Not a good way to make friends on here buddy. I was in a bad accident and posted what happened the same day. My pm box filled up over nite with alot of these peeps offering services,rides,help,etc. That is a very derogatory statement that IS NOT TRUE! Alot of these peeps do own thier schit out right and have busted azz to get where they are. Hell if I could finance a new 21ft blown jet I would be all over it:D
Speakin' of that, how are you feeling? Any better??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-17-2007, 07:25 AM
Speakin' of that, how are you feeling? Any better??
Making slow progress but things are moving up. THank you for asking :)