PDA

View Full Version : DCB F-32 in Hot Boat

3 daytona`s
07-16-2007, 08:54 PM
I just received my new issue of Hot boat Magazine,and could not believe how stunning the DCB is on page 55-58.The thing is off the charts.I reason for the post on page 57 The first thing that caught my eye was the model riding shot gun. I do not care how beautiful she is, I do not care what she can do to or for you, I do not care if she is indispensable. I would slow that bad-boy down to an idle lean over with a smile on my face whisper in her ear if I ever see your feet on my dash again I`m going to run 130 back to the marina and drop you off and you can catch a cab.Then give her a little kiss on the cheek and say get them down now. Then let`s haul ass. The rude little shit-head $400,000.00 boat and she has her feet on my dash are you nuts?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 09:04 PM
LMAO!!:D :D
I didn't read it.. Is that Kims boat

BadKachina
07-16-2007, 09:10 PM
How about the high heels on some of the other boats.:eek:

OCMerrill
07-16-2007, 09:50 PM
How about the high heels on some of the other boats.:eek:
I saw that...yikes.

Rod2614
07-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Yea that is Kim's boat. I have been on it and I can tell you he and I would have not slowed down to chuck her over if we had been there. WTF. do they not teach the chicks anything before they let them on. If you know Kim you can eat off the boat, not that he would let food touch it but VERY CLEAN![

uLtRADeNniS
07-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Its the price to pay for having girls on your boat. I figure at least one hour of buffing out scratches from the girls rings, bracelets, and bikinis at the end of a weekend.
Ill tell you what though.. when your cruising by guy in a Bayliner with his wife and kids at 70 with a couple beautiful girls in the boat... the last thing on your mind is a tiny scratch. :D ;)
Boats are meant to be used.

3 daytona`s
07-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Its the price to pay for having girls on your boat. I figure at least one hour of buffing out scratches from the girls rings, bracelets, and bikinis at the end of a weekend.
Ill tell you what though.. when your cruising by guy in a Bayliner with his wife and kids at 70 with a couple beautiful girls in the boat... the last thing on your mind is a tiny scratch. :D ;)
Boats are meant to be used.
I keep trying to help you,problem being you just do not understand that Rocky Mountain Spring Water has so much goat piss in it your mind is confused and can not process things.The girl gets her ass kicked out when disrespecting things, just because someone told her she is hot is not the pass with me. There are are plenty of girls out here who have class and respect. BTW Dennis do you get a rush when blowing by a family in a Bayliner :( You are a bad-ass jet boater

uLtRADeNniS
07-17-2007, 12:36 AM
I keep trying to help you,problem being you just do not understand that Rocky Mountain Spring Water has so much goat piss in it your mind is confused and can not process things.The girl gets her ass kicked out when disrespecting things, just because someone told her she is hot is not the pass with me. There are are plenty of girls out here who have class and respect. BTW Dennis do you get a rush when blowing by a family in a Bayliner :( You are a bad-ass jet boater
Nope. I just don't believe in ruining friendships or relationships over a scratch on a material item that can be easily replaced. You see, shit happens..people slip drop things, scratch things etc..Shit c'mon man, most girls dont know better at 1st..but they eventually learn and thats what counts.
I guess when you get your own boat you'll understand that.;)
And yes I do get a rush passing by, Because I know someday Im gonna be that old guy with the wife and kids in the family boat...So Im enjoying it while I can. :D

Chico&Zeus
07-17-2007, 05:54 AM
The part that really blew me away was that the boat is making 4,500 Horsepower!!! :rolleyes: I may be wrong because I was drunk when I was reading it, but I'm sure that is what it said. I guess that hull is not that great to only go 130 with that much power!:devil:

frdvschvy
07-17-2007, 06:06 AM
The part that really blew me away was that the boat is making 4,300 Horsepower!!! :rolleyes: I may be wrong because I was drunk when I was reading it, but I'm sure that is what it said. I guess that hull is not that great to only go 130 with that much power!:devil:
Numbers seem way off. DCB F32 with twin Merc 700's ran 139.5 in the latest POWERBOAT issue.

CAHotRodBoy
07-17-2007, 07:16 AM
I just received my new issue of Hot boat Magazine,and could not believe how stunning the DCB is on page 55-58.The thing is off the charts.I reason for the post on page 57 The first thing that caught my eye was the model riding shot gun. I do not care how beautiful she is, I do not care what she can do to or for you, I do not care if she is indispensable. I would slow that bad-boy down to an idle lean over with a smile on my face whisper in her ear if I ever see your feet on my dash again I`m going to run 130 back to the marina and drop you off and you can catch a cab.Then give her a little kiss on the cheek and say get them down now. Then let`s haul ass. The rude little shit-head $400,000.00 boat and she has her feet on my dash are you nuts?
Those girls are models. They were told what to wear and do. They were doing their job. To call her a rude little shit-head is way out of line. You don't even focking know her. If there was any damage done to the boat I'm sure the OWNER of the boat would take it up with Hot Boat magazine and they would have it fixed.

OCMerrill
07-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Boats are meant to be used. If it breaks, you fix it. If you can't fix it, buy a new one. If you can't play by those rules, don't own a boat.
So true. The money only flows in one direction with regards to boats. There are other comparisons with the "wallet pull" factor but boats are up top of the list.
Boats cannot make the top of my list because I have kids. They keep me from my wallet most the time.:)

yopengo
07-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Boats are meant to be used. If it breaks, you fix it. If you can't fix it, buy a new one. If you can't play by those rules, don't own a boat.
Buy aluminum. :D :D :D

Chipster27
07-17-2007, 08:04 AM
Boats cannot make the top of my list....
I'd say the boat you have aint too shabby...

OCMerrill
07-17-2007, 09:05 AM
I'd say the boat you have aint too shabby...
Thanks Chipster27. It's one of those "Don't look to close" models.:D
One of these days we will link up. You can race me with one engine tied behind your back. :D :D :D Then... after I loose I can buy beer.:)

Sleeper CP
07-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Those girls are models. They were told what to wear and do. They were doing their job. To call her a rude little shit-head is way out of line. You don't even focking know her. If there was any damage done to the boat I'm sure the OWNER of the boat would take it up with Hot Boat magazine and they would have it fixed.
Yeah, What he said.
Boats were meant to be used, if it gets a scratch buff it out. I know a guy with a $500k+ Mercedes SLR McLaren he drives it at least 4 days a week. He says "I didn't buy it to look at."
Sleeper CP

3 daytona`s
07-17-2007, 05:14 PM
The "MODELS" were told to put their feet on the dash?:idea:

NOTALENT
07-17-2007, 05:18 PM
How about some pictures!!!:D

3 daytona`s
07-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Nope. I just don't believe in ruining friendships or relationships over a scratch on a material item that can be easily replaced. You see, shit happens..people slip drop things, scratch things etc..Shit c'mon man, most girls dont know better at 1st..but they eventually learn and thats what counts.
I guess when you get your own boat you'll understand that.;)
And yes I do get a rush passing by, Because I know someday Im gonna be that old guy with the wife and kids in the family boat...So Im enjoying it while I can. :D
of you with four bubble gum chewing bimbo`s showing off to a family in a Bayliner Every young guys dream. You are the "MAN"

Kilrtoy
07-17-2007, 06:08 PM
DISAGREE 100%
having been at a few shoots, That is not what is told of them.....
and the sighs are never ending at the crap they do

uLtRADeNniS
07-17-2007, 06:08 PM
of you with four bubble gum chewing bimbo`s showing off to a family in a Bayliner Every young guys dream. You are the "MAN"
Thanks for the compliment. I wouldn't say I'm the man. Just an "okay dude". :idea:
C'mon everyone knows that slow pontoon boats are the real chick magnets.. :D BBQ, comfortable seats, room for many ice chest and stripper poles and big stereos.:D
Don't worry 0Daytonas, someday you'll get a boat too and You'll understand all of this.;)

MR.rvrluvr
07-17-2007, 06:23 PM
look at the drivers face in that pic, he looks like he is just about to say something to her.....that look is priceless......

Kilrtoy
07-17-2007, 06:26 PM
look at the drivers face in that pic, he looks like he is just about to say something to her.....that look is priceless......
I actually heard the audio of what he said,
YOU AIN'T HOT ENOUGH TO PUT YOUR BUNIONS UP THERE

3 daytona`s
07-17-2007, 07:12 PM
I actually heard the audio of what he said,
YOU AIN'T HOT ENOUGH TO PUT YOUR BUNIONS UP THERE
If you were a "BALLER" like stupid and young who cares. Just rub it out you know anything for a POA :)

CAHotRodBoy
07-17-2007, 07:21 PM
DISAGREE 100%
having been at a few shoots, That is not what is told of them.....
and the sighs are never ending at the crap they do
Funny, I don't remember seeing you there. Where were you hiding? I don't remember hearing any sighs either. Maybe you were at a different shoot. :rolleyes:

Sleeper CP
07-17-2007, 07:21 PM
3 Daytona's,
What's the proper punishment for a 115 lb hotty that walks across the bow of a 450 lb. river racer?:mad:
Sleeper CP

Danhercules
07-17-2007, 07:31 PM
if I ever see your feet on my dash again I`m going to run 130 back to the marina and drop you off and you can catch a cab.Then give her a little kiss on the cheek and say get them down now. Then let`s haul ass. The rude little shit-head $400,000.00 boat and she has her feet on my dash are you nuts?
The fiberglass used on the dash is the same fiberglass that is used for the floor. She better not walk on the floor either. :)

Sleeper CP
07-17-2007, 07:34 PM
The fiberglass used on the dash is the same fiberglass that is used for the floor. She better not walk on the floor either. :)
Yeah, what he said.:) :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea:
Dan did you get that Ford on the dyno yet?
Sleeper CP

Chico&Zeus
07-17-2007, 07:36 PM
How about some pictures!!!:D
Here is the picture, along with the mention of 4,500 Horsepower:rolleyes: :idea:
Sorry if it is way too big:confused:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12869Move_your_Feet0001.jpg

CAHotRodBoy
07-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Okay, looked at the pic again and now I'm really confused. Bare feet on the fiberglass "dashboard" which is actually an intigrated part of the deck (also fiberglass). How the fock is that going to harm the boat? Is it so fragile that bare girly feet are going to hurt it. How do you get in and out of the boat without touching the fiberglass? What do you do, jump in and out? WTF? If your that paranoid about bare feet on the fiberglass I can imagine how much fun it would be to ride in your boat. "No feet on the glass, put these towels down on the seats before you sit down, you can only touch the grab handles nothing else, and God forbid you have any food or drink in the boat, don't let any other boats come close and no rafting up, and we can't leave the parking lot for home until I re-shrink wrap the boat". man, sounds like a lot of fun! :D

Sleeper CP
07-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Had a friend with a very fast Stoker O/B after skiing behind it
you had to dry off before you sat down because he didn't want
the seat cushions to absorb water and add weight to the boat.
He was a real pleasure to be with too.
Sleeper CP

uLtRADeNniS
07-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Okay, looked at the pic again and now I'm really confused. Bare feet on the fiberglass "dashboard" which is actually an intigrated part of the deck (also fiberglass). How the fock is that going to harm the boat? Is it so fragile that bare girly feet are going to hurt it. How do you get in and out of the boat without touching the fiberglass? What do you do, jump in and out? WTF? If your that paranoid about bare feet on the fiberglass I can imagine how much fun it would be to ride in your boat. "No feet on the glass, put these towels down on the seats before you sit down, you can only touch the grab handles nothing else, and God forbid you have any food or drink in the boat, don't let any other boats come close and no rafting up, and we can't leave the parking lot for home until I re-shrink wrap the boat". man, sounds like a lot of fun! :D
Agreed!
0Daytonas doesnt have a boat so he wouldnt know. And thank God because if his eyes sight is that bad to not be able to notice bare feet I wouldnt want to be on the same river as him. :D :D

Kilrtoy
07-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Funny, I don't remember seeing you there. Where were you hiding? I don't remember hearing any sighs either. Maybe you were at a different shoot. :rolleyes:
Funny I don't recall ever saying I was at that shoot....

Boozer
07-18-2007, 05:22 AM
You guys would seriously be angry if a hotty put her bare feet up on the dash of your boat? A little spray wax and 30 seconds with a micro fiber towel would wipe any prints right off so whats the big deal?
The suntan lotion you wear all over your body will do far more harm to the interior of your boat then a couple bare feet up on the dash. Do you also make people ride naked so they don't run the risk of their shorts bleeding into your seats? :rolleyes: