PDA

View Full Version : dealing with assholes

lucky
07-17-2007, 08:14 AM
:D .... So my brother runs a cement company up in "nor cal" on the outlying towns alot of pot is grown where water trucks are required to water the plants ( kinda big business up here) Any ways this asshole comes flying threw his yard in a water truck with his jake brakes blarring and he is on the cell phone . My brother goes to talk to this guy and says " hey would you mind slowing down ? the guy caught an attitude and my brother is pretty easy going alot like me ! It pissed him off and he thought Well I can pull the focker out of the truck and school him ORRRRRRR....... He choose the ORRRRRR :) :)
MY brother goes to work at 2a.m ! he stopped by the am/pm market and bought a couple of large boxes of laundy detergent and some dish soap ! climbed up the truck, opend the man hole - threw them up in the front of the tank, got down and smiled -- lmao - can't wait to see his face at the first pot farm :) :devil:

RitcheyRch
07-17-2007, 08:16 AM
We are definitely going to need some pictures. When was a teenager we used to put Mr. Bubble in the spa at the local apartments.

LAFD
07-17-2007, 08:19 AM
ive done this similiar thing to a couple buddys. put the detergant all over there grass and fill there hose with it.sud city.

yopengo
07-17-2007, 08:20 AM
Orrrrr :d

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-17-2007, 08:22 AM
LMAO!! This is going to require some pics if possible.. :D :D

Devilman
07-17-2007, 08:28 AM
Any ways this asshole comes flying threw his yard in a water truck with his jake brakes blarring and he is on the cell phone.
Sounds like most of the dipshit drivers we have running through this place.... :rolleyes: :D Nice to hear he got squared away. LOL

OCMerrill
07-17-2007, 08:32 AM
:D .... So my brother runs a cement company up in "nor cal" on the outlying towns alot of pot is grown where water trucks are required to water the plants ( kinda big business up here) Any ways this asshole comes flying threw his yard in a water truck with his jake brakes blarring and he is on the cell phone . My brother goes to talk to this guy and says " hey would you mind slowing down ? the guy caught an attitude and my brother is pretty easy going alot like me ! It pissed him off and he thought Well I can pull the focker out of the truck and school him ORRRRRRR....... He choose the ORRRRRR :) :)
MY brother goes to work at 2a.m ! he stopped by the am/pm market and bought a couple of large boxes of laundy detergent and some dish soap ! climbed up the truck, opend the man hole - threw them up in the front of the tank, got down and smiled -- lmao - can't wait to see his face at the first pot farm :) :devil:
I have a feeling there will be round two coming shortly.:idea: :)

buzzaro
07-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Ive come to the conclusion that water truck drivers are the dumbest M*****fockers on the face of the planet, rivaled only by Ag truck drivers:mad: . I cant get through a day without wanting bury at least one in a ditch:devil:
Oh yeah pics if you can plz :)

fatboy95
07-17-2007, 08:48 AM
No,,,No No........ He did it all wrong.... Go to Costco and spend a few bucks and buy the concentrated gallon jugs of Roundup or the cheaper Brush killer at the local Ace.. The guy will never know what happened. No suds.........:jawdrop:

derail
07-17-2007, 09:01 AM
your brother might have done him a favor soap works great as a insecticide to kill spider mites a tiny bug that plagues the crops of the cannabis farmers so i have heard

hoolign
07-17-2007, 09:02 AM
your brother might have done him a favor soap works great as a insecticide to kill spider mites a tiny bug that plagues the crops of the cannabis farmers so i have heard
you have heard correct...or so i've heard:idea:

Biglue
07-17-2007, 09:05 AM
Anyone else see the irony of Lucky starting a thread with a title such as this one?
That alone should get it kicked into Benchracers. :D

derail
07-17-2007, 09:28 AM
I read about it in a pamphlet when i was picking up my Rx at the Farmacy

Baja Big Dog
07-17-2007, 09:34 AM
I wouldnt take it out on the POT!!! Dam, beat the shit out of the guy, but dont fock with the POT.....
Those dame mites are a pain in the ass, they lay eggs under the base of the bud and eat the base.....AHH so Im told!!!

Devilman
07-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Anyone else see the irony of Lucky starting a thread with a title such as this one?
That alone should get it kicked into Benchracers. :D
Ah hell..... LMAO :D :D :D

Dave C
07-17-2007, 09:38 AM
damn you live in the shitty part of town.....
BTW doncha know the hemp farmers don't have a sense of humor.:)

lucky
07-17-2007, 09:39 AM
I wouldnt take it out on the POT!!! Dam, beat the shit out of the guy, but dont fock with the POT.....
Those dame mites are a pain in the ass, they lay eggs under the base of the bud and eat the base.....AHH so Im told!!!
we don't have a problem with mites :) they just walk on are shit and are stoned :) you can actually see them laying on leaves in tiney bean bags watching Howie mandel and eating chocholate :)
ps thanks Lou , i love you too :D

hoolign
07-17-2007, 09:39 AM
1 word "Dicofol":idea:

RitcheyRch
07-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Think your buddy targeted the wrong guy. :D
http://www.knbc.com/news/13698491/detail.html

Boozer
07-17-2007, 02:58 PM
I just hope that in the event that the crop is harmed this does not come back to your brother.
Most large scale pot operations are run by members of organized crime (Mostly Mexican Mafia). In a lot of cases very LARGE scale organized crime. If the crop is destroyed there are going to be some very angry people looking for the person responsible for destorying hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars worth of their product.

Baja Big Dog
07-17-2007, 03:55 PM
I just hope that in the event that the crop is harmed this does not come back to your brother.
Most large scale pot operations are run by members of organized crime (Mostly Mexican Mafia). In a lot of cases very LARGE scale organized crime. If the crop is destroyed there are going to be some very angry people looking for the person responsible for destorying hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars worth of their product.
And a lot of pot heads, as well an Ben and Jerry's, Hersheys etc..:D

Biglue
07-17-2007, 03:57 PM
And a lot of pot heads, as well an Ben and Jerry's, Hersheys etc..:D
Yeah, Lucky's bro better rethink his actions. Doing what he has in mind could cause another great deppression with all those stocks plummeting. :D :D

rrrr
07-17-2007, 04:39 PM
..dealing with assholes
Lucky's brother called him and asked "How do you deal with an asshole?"......
Lucky recommended some tequila and Astroglide......:jawdrop:
:crossx: :crossx:

lucky
07-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Lucky's brother called him and asked "How do you deal with an asshole?"......
Lucky recommended some tequila and Astroglide......:jawdrop:
:crossx: :crossx:
astroglide is so 80's. Get with the program Ron Jeremy...Liquid Silk bitch :D :D

RitcheyRch
07-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Might have to pick up some of that stuff once find it. :D
astroglide is so 80's. Get with the program Ron Jeremy...Liquid Silk bitch :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
07-17-2007, 05:22 PM
Ive come to the conclusion that water truck drivers are the dumbest M*****fockers on the face of the planet, rivaled only by Ag truck drivers:mad: . I cant get through a day without wanting bury at least one in a ditch:devil:
Oh yeah pics if you can plz :)
Kinda feel the same way when city people enter the farm country.

lucky
07-17-2007, 08:52 PM
more proof that lucky is in the wrong section again :yuk: :D
He learned that from his city girl..:eek: yea:eek: what she said
I'll show you the wrong section bitch :) suck my wanker :D :confused:

buzzaro
07-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Kinda feel the same way when city people enter the farm country.
Not agriculture trucks, aggregate trucks. I grew up outside Merced btw not exactly the big city.