PDA

View Full Version : mdunn01

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 09:32 AM
I will post a thread just for you.. can you ask your question on this one :rolleyes:
How would a Happy Birthday thread to a 12 year old be wrong for her to read..

little rowe boat
07-19-2007, 10:03 AM
I will post a thread just for you.. can you ask your question on this one :rolleyes:
It wouldn't.:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 10:03 AM
It wouldn't.:confused:
Thank you..:)

mdunn01
07-19-2007, 10:08 AM
You didnt read what i wrote, " I am saying having your daughter reading post on this web site". Sometimes some of the stuff on here is in my opinion not approaite for kids, its more adult based. Thats all.....
Mike

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 10:09 AM
You didnt read what i wrote, " I am saying having your daughter reading post on this web site". Sometimes some of the stuff on here is in my opinion not approaite for kids, its more adult based. Thats all.....
Mike
I did read what you posted and one thread for her IMO wouldn't be bad for her.. All the other stuff I wouldn't that's for sure.. :)

pw_Tony
07-19-2007, 10:10 AM
Mrs. Flying Vee, maybe if you can get her bf on these boards too so some of the older gals can have a shot at him:D :D

mdunn01
07-19-2007, 10:17 AM
I did read what you posted and one thread for her IMO wouldn't be bad for her.. All the other stuff I wouldn't that's for sure.. :)
Saying happy B-day is great and being proud of your childern is awesome. I just look at some of the post on here and dont know if i would want my 12 year old browsing around here reading what some of these people post. :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Saying happy B-day is great and being proud of your childern is awesome. I just look at some of the post on here and dont know if i would want my 12 year old browsing around here reading what some of these people post. :jawdrop:
I understand what you are saying. If I let her see anything on here like a joke or a funny pic. or funny video. I have control of the mouse, not her.
Most people I know on here know I don't let my kids do much of anything without me down their throat.. LOL!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Mrs. Flying Vee, maybe if you can get her bf on these boards too so some of the older gals can have a shot at him:D :D
no no no.. she can't have one till she is 30..:D :D

Mrs. Restless22
07-19-2007, 10:34 AM
I cant imagine many 12-14 year olds would even have any interest in the material on this site.
I mean yah, the pictures that are posted sometimes, but the reading? I mean they are teenagers, they have alot of other sites that they care about, over ***boat! :rolleyes: :D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 10:43 AM
I promise to behave.................................. for a day :)
LOL!! you don't have too.. She won't see anything but her thread..:D :D

Havasu1986
07-19-2007, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Mrs. Restless22;2681843]I cant imagine many 12-14 year olds would even have any interest in the material on this site.
Why read about it when you can see it first hand at the channel and sandbar. :D

dicudmore
07-19-2007, 11:20 AM
I understand what you are saying. If I let her see anything on here like a joke or a funny pic. or funny video. I have control of the mouse, not her.
Most people I know on here know I don't let my kids do much of anything without me down their throat.. LOL!!:D
Char <----laying down the law on the kids as usual :D

ratso
07-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Tell em mrs vee... not like we're doing lap dances on here!:jawdrop: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Tell em mrs vee... not like we're doing lap dances on here!:jawdrop: :D
nope just on the water.. with out my kids.. :D :devil: :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Char <----laying down the law on the kids as usual :D
she is http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1banned.giffrom here unless I show her around.. :D :D

Her454
07-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Damn Char, If you keep this shiat up, you will be in the same "home wrecking~shitty parent" category as Topless.:D :eek:
Happy Birthday to your young un. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Damn Char, If you keep this shiat up, you will be in the same "home wrecking~shitty parent" category as Topless.:D :eek:
LMAO!!:D

ratso
07-19-2007, 11:32 AM
:jawdrop: mr and mrs vee are the cooooooooooooolest.;)

Her454
07-19-2007, 11:33 AM
Char, when I try and PM you and click on your username, Ratso pops up. When I click on Ratso, I get Ratso. I cant send ya a PM, anyone get Ratso when they click on MrsV? Weird.:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Char, when I try and PM you and click on your username, Ratso pops up. When I click on Ratso, I get Ratso. I cant send ya a PM, anyone get Ratso when they click on MrsV? Weird.:eek:
he's stalking me.. It has to do with a sims card switch thingy I bet.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

ratso
07-19-2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Her454
07-19-2007, 11:38 AM
he's stalking me.. It has to do with a sims card switch thingy I bet.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
LOL, I figured it was something like that. Actually I was able to send you one but I have to actually on your username in a different place. I tried a few different ways. It wont let me do it like I used to and it still comes up Ratso if I click on it indirectly from the main page. Had to do it directly under your avatar to make it work. :D

ratso
07-19-2007, 11:39 AM
LOL, I figured it was something like that. Actually I was able to send you one but I have to actually on your username in a different place. I tried a few different ways. It wont let me do it like I used to and it still comes up Ratso if I click on it indirectly from the main page. Had to do it directly under your avatar to make it work. :D
...so all those messages weren't meant for me?:jawdrop:

Nord
07-19-2007, 11:49 AM
What is the minimum age requirement for this site anyways?? Anyone know???

ratso
07-19-2007, 11:50 AM
What is the minimum age requirement for this site anyways?? Anyone know???
I think it's 18... or was that IQ?:D

Nord
07-19-2007, 11:51 AM
I think it's 18... or was that IQ?:D
lol, I wonder what age the youngest and oldest members on here are??
New Thread??:idea:

ratso
07-19-2007, 11:57 AM
lol, I wonder what age the youngest and oldest members on here are??
New Thread??:idea:
I thought I saw a thread a long time ago and a couple of them were around 60... Seems a bunch were in their 30s and 40s...

Her454
07-19-2007, 12:02 PM
...so all those messages weren't meant for me?:jawdrop:
OOOOOOOOOoppppppppppp, how'd those get past Rexone anyway? :eek:

Jbb
07-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Brown's IQ tested out at the pre teen level.........can he be banned on a technicality...?

Tom Brown
07-19-2007, 12:21 PM
You're awesome, Mrs. Flyin Vee. I'm proud to know you.
12 is old enough for children to start learning about how cruel life can be. I think it would be really positive for Taryn, if you let her read Jbb's posts so she can find out what happens to people who don't eat their vegetables and use the jail system as a hostle service.

Jbb
07-19-2007, 12:23 PM
12 is old enough for children to start learning about how cruel life can be. I think it would be really positive for Taryn, if you let her read Jbb's posts so she can find out what happens to people who don't eat their vegetables and use the jail system as a hostle service.
Hey Tom ....Knock knock........:D

Tom Brown
07-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Who's there?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 12:27 PM
LMAO!! and thank you.. I think Taryn is going to do fine in the real world. She is very voicetrous and holds her own pretty well.. :D :D :D

Jbb
07-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Who's there?
Since there may be minors involved in this thread...check your pm's....:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Since there may be minors involved in this thread...check your pm's....:D
JBB SUX

Jbb
JBB SUX
Ok ...Ma'am...:rolleyes:

Tom Brown
..check your pm's....:D
Don't wanna.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Ok ...Ma'am...:rolleyes:
I want to here the knock knock joke.. :D :D

Tom Brown
07-19-2007, 12:33 PM
I want to here the knock knock joke.. :D :D
Please.... no....

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Please.... no....
don't listen.. I will tell you if it's worth it.. :D :D

Tom Brown
07-19-2007, 12:36 PM
don't listen.. I will tell you if it's worth it.. :D :D
I hope you appreciate this, Mrs. Vee.
Gosh... who could be there, Brian?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-19-2007, 12:40 PM
I hope you appreciate this, Mrs. Vee.
Gosh... who could be there, Brian?
:jawdrop: :D :D
well it seems to me that Mr. JBB is not listening.. :idea: :D

Her454
07-19-2007, 01:09 PM
ROTFLMAO! Thats how my Brit learned.............:D

bullseye
07-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Mike
MRS FLYIN VEE , Happy birthday to your daughter ,I have 2 of my own 14 and 12 .
MDUNN01 , not trying to offend you ,but and there is always a but ,If mrs flyin vee dont tell you how to raise your kids then dont tell her how to raise hers . And never ever tell Father how to F*** . just my .02 .

Jbb
07-19-2007, 02:35 PM
:jawdrop: :D :D
well it seems to me that Mr. JBB is not listening.. :idea: :D
Brown will have to send you ..."the dvd" ....before you could understand the answer....:D