PDA

View Full Version : Mariachie band in LHC??? Anyone

driverno8
07-19-2007, 10:09 PM
First, sorry for the misspelling, because I know that's not you spell it or half the other stuff I'm asking.
Ok, here goes. Does anyone know of a mariachi (spelling) band for hire in LHC (or surrounding area). Wifey's b-day is coming up on Aug 3 and I want to do the whole serinaid (spelling again) thing for her on Sat morning. And for those of you wondering, yes, she's Mexican. Anyway, every year she wonders when I'm going to get those 6 guys in sombrero's, playing trumpets and tuba's into the bedroom at 6 am to wake her up. Well this year, she wants her b-day spent at the river with family (all Mexicans) so what better time then this year to pull it off. Any leads? Thanks in advance!
Oh, and if you're wondering about me using the Mexican thing in my post....I can because I'm the only white guy in the entire family and they're use to it. :D

pw_Tony
07-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Lol, are you serious?
You're asking ***boat.com for some Mariachi recommendations?:idea:
Lol that is cracking me up!:D
No cruel intentions intended, just a hilarious question to me...
sorry had to get it out!

Havasu1986
07-20-2007, 06:52 AM
Try calling Desert Sounds Music 928 505-5518. Or call El Mariachi Restaurant 505-8030

Quest4Fun
07-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Try calling Desert Sounds Music 928 505-5518. Or call El Mariachi Restaurant 505-8030
This is pretty funny...lol...
I do agree with Havasu 1986 - I would try calling the Mexican Restaurants first, seems to me I've heard one of them have the Mariachi guys wandering the restaurants and it may be El Mariachi Restaurant.
Good Luck :D

Mrs. Bear Down
07-20-2007, 08:04 AM
I believe Mudsharks has also had Mariachi's before too... check with them!. :D
Oh and when you find them... let me know where you'll be so I can bring a 12 pack of corona's and a lawn chair!! ;)
Oh and P.S.
I'm one of those "mexicans" too...
We have a white brother inlaw... and your right we give him soo much grief permission granted!! ;)