PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Building Permit (OC)

Legal Chemistry
07-20-2007, 09:56 AM
:jawdrop: not me, but this guy does:
http://newsbloggers.aol.com/2007/07/19/billionaire-caught-with-sex-cave/
Billionaire Caught With Sex Cave
According to court documents, computer chip magnate Henry T. Nicholas III ordered an extensive underground bunker built under his house in Laguna Hills, specifically to be used for hookers and drugs. The documents allege that the dot com billionaire would fly in prostitutes from Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New Orleans. New Orleans? Did the other three cities not cover it?
Now, ignore the fact that he's married, this is illegal and it's whores, and you have a pretty fun story. Who doesn't want to build a $30 million bunker where there are no rules?If it was me, I wouldn't waste my time with the drugs, apparently cocaine and ecstasy in this case. I'd want to concentrate on the other activities mentioned. I didn't build a multi-million dollar sex cave to spend all my time stoned down there. Besides flying in hookers from Chicago can get pricey, I'd want to enjoy the moment.
Here's another part I love -- he got busted for building without a permit because he tried to rush most of the job in a a week. Why? Because he took his wife for a vacation to Hawaii for a week and wanted it to be done before they got back. This guy is both a genius and an idiot. If you're going to bother with all this, just get a divorce dude.
Plus, if you're a billionaire and can't get laid on your own, maybe you're not as smart as advertised.
Dumb move #2: Get into a contract dispute with the guy who built the underground sex cave for you. You didn't think he might hold this over your head? On the other hand, if you're loaded on coke and hookers 24-7, all of this might escape your attention.
Now, since there is a court dispute here, it's impossible to know how true these allegations are. But there is a cave under his house. His wife did divorce him. And there are two different people suing him with the same story. It could be that they coordinated with each other or copied one another to make it more believable. Or it could be that they said the cave is for sex and hookers because it is, and that's why his wife divorced him (after catching him in the cave with a hooker apparently).
Now, if I was Nicholas, I'd just own it. He's single now anyway. Just fess up to it and say that's how you roll. I'd say, "Yeah, that's how I do. What are you going to about it?"
What business is it of anyone else? He's not a politician, he's not a hypocrite. He's just living large. Come on man, don't let that cave go to waste. Don't just do it for yourself, do it for all of us who've ever dreamed of our own underground sex bunker. Live the dream, man.

Mandelon
07-20-2007, 10:34 AM
What a nifty idea. I'm gonna start mine this weekend! :D