PDA

View Full Version : Havasu/ Parker

raff
07-20-2007, 05:13 PM
We will be making a trip out to the river next week, the 25th-29th
Anyone one going to be out that way?
We will be on the lake on Thursday, down in Parker on Friday and back to Havasu for the rest of the weekend. Just thought I'd through this out to see who will be around.:D
Mark out

Ultracrazy
07-20-2007, 06:00 PM
We will be making a trip out to the river next week, the 25th-29th
Anyone one going to be out that way?
We will be on the lake on Thursday, down in Parker on Friday and back to Havasu for the rest of the weekend. Just thought I'd through this out to see who will be around.:D
Mark out
I'll be out on the 25th launching at Moabi if you want to meet up. OR meet halfway at the sandbar.
Steve

shippingguy
07-20-2007, 07:55 PM
We will be on the water both Saturday and Sunday. Sat. in Park Moabi nad then we may head down into Havasu on Sunday.

raff
07-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I'll see how we feel on Saturday, and if we are not to burned out we might head up river.;) All I know is that its going to be a fun 4-days:)
Sunday am springs run for sure.:)

Ultracrazy
07-20-2007, 08:29 PM
We will be on the water both Saturday and Sunday. Sat. in Park Moabi nad then we may head down into Havasu on Sunday.
I think I talked to you a few weekends ago..........down by needles bridge. That boat hauls ass. :eek:

raff
07-20-2007, 09:01 PM
I'll be out on the 25th launching at Moabi if you want to meet up. OR meet halfway at the sandbar.
Steve
That would be nice, but we won't be in till late on the 25th.:mad: What are your plans for Thursday?:idea:
Mark

Ultracrazy
07-20-2007, 09:34 PM
That would be nice, but we won't be in till late on the 25th.:mad: What are your plans for Thursday?:idea:
Mark
I'll be heading home on Thursday :(

shippingguy
07-21-2007, 07:29 AM
I think I talked to you a few weekends ago..........down by needles bridge. That boat hauls ass. :eek:
Yes that was me. It was the weekend before 4th I think. We will be back out next weekend. See you on the water. Thanks for the compliment.
Mike

Singleton
07-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Getting into town on the 27 and will be on the water Saturday and Sunday morning with the family.

Strippoker
07-21-2007, 09:02 AM
kids have swimm meets on sunday so wont be down tell the next weekend :(

Ultracrazy
07-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Getting into town on the 27 and will be on the water Saturday and Sunday morning with the family.
I'll be on the water on Sunday the 29th........moabi area. Stop and flip me off if you see me. :D

Ultracrazy
07-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Yes that was me. It was the weekend before 4th I think. We will be back out next weekend. See you on the water. Thanks for the compliment.
Mike
That boat sounds and looks badass. Do you work with Ultra?

shippingguy
07-21-2007, 01:57 PM
That boat sounds and looks badass. Do you work with Ultra?
Thanks again for the compliment. We definitely did not cut any corners on the build and JW did a great job as usual. I help JW as well as John D. if they need the Corona showroom covered from time to time and I also work the LA Show with them. I give alot of the test rides out in Havasu when needed for potential 26 and 27 Shadow buyers. My wife is Holly she used to be JW's assistant for the last 3 years, but is no longer there. The commute finally got to her from Temecula to El Cajon. You probably dealt with her when you bought your boat. See you next weekend
Mike

Ultracrazy
07-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Thanks again for the compliment. We definitely did not cut any corners on the build and JW did a great job as usual. I help JW as well as John D. if they need the Corona showroom covered from time to time and I also work the LA Show with them. I give alot of the test rides out in Havasu when needed for potential 26 and 27 Shadow buyers. My wife is Holly she used to be JW's assistant for the last 3 years, but is no longer there. The commute finally got to her from Temecula to El Cajon. You probably dealt with her when you bought your boat. See you next weekend
Mike
You're correct........I have delt with Holly. Nice lady. But Ultra has always had good people work for them. See ya on the water.
Steve

raff
07-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey Rob, where you staying? Sara and I will be at NAUTICAL. We will look for you on Saturday.
Mark

Singleton
07-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey Rob, where you staying? Sara and I will be at NAUTICAL. We will look for you on Saturday.
Mark
Mark -
Renting a house since the kids will be with us. Will be at the Nautical water park sometime on Saturday with the kids.

raff
07-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Rob, let me know around what time you will be at the water park, They give us tickets when we check and we don't use them, I'll pass them along to you if we hook up.

talbert450r
07-22-2007, 06:22 PM
I wish I could make it out that weekend, Ill be in Havasu on 8/2-8/5.

DEMOMAN
07-23-2007, 03:36 AM
We will be on a buddies boat in Parker on Friday, I'll keep and eye out for you guys. Sat and Sun we will be on Havi in ours. See you all out there.

sigepmock
07-23-2007, 05:45 AM
We're rolling in late Friday the 27th. Probably head for Moabi channel on Saturday. See you all out there.
Mike if you're around I'd love to sneak in a quick run on you're boat:D
Chris

shippingguy
07-23-2007, 06:37 AM
We're rolling in late Friday the 27th. Probably head for Moabi channel on Saturday. See you all out there.
Mike if you're around I'd love to sneak in a quick run on you're boat:D
Chris
Sounds good. We will be at Moabi on Saturday and part of Sunday and may be in Havi on Sunday.

raff
07-23-2007, 08:46 AM
We will be on a buddies boat in Parker on Friday, I'll keep and eye out for you guys. Sat and Sun we will be on Havi in ours. See you all out there.
We will be down at the Blue Water around 9 or 10am on Friday, I have your cell number, I'll give you a call on Friday.
Mark out

RiverDave
07-23-2007, 03:16 PM
I'll be in Parker thursday - sunday..
We'll be water testing one of BB572's 1st boats on friday all day, then he's heading to Havasu. I'm going to kick back with my thumb out on the dock all day so if you see me pick my ass up! :D
RD

raff
07-24-2007, 09:11 PM
OK we will keep an eye out for all of you, if you see the boat wave us down and say hi.
Half day of work tomorrow and we are out of here,:) should be in Havasu by 6 or 7 pm.

dicudmore
07-25-2007, 05:42 PM
if the plan is moabi saturday we'll shoot for that :D

shippingguy
07-25-2007, 07:04 PM
if the plan is moabi saturday we'll shoot for that :D
I know we will be there for sure. I am entertaining my sister, brother in law and my nephews that day. hope to see you there Dan.
Mike