PDA

View Full Version : Anyone personally know Darrin, formerly of Magic/Sleek

STV_Keith
07-21-2007, 12:56 PM
All I know of Darrin is his first name and that he used to work for Magic/Sleek until around the end of May. Anyone know this guy personally?

TOBTEK
07-21-2007, 04:01 PM
All I know of Darrin is his first name and that he used to work for Magic/Sleek until around the end of May. Anyone know this guy personally?
trying to get a date? :confused: :D

OutCole'd
07-21-2007, 04:04 PM
He is the person at Magic I bought my boat from, I don't hear from him too much though. Not sure where he's at now.

Cole'd Beer
07-21-2007, 04:08 PM
i know him personaly. why?

STV_Keith
07-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Well, I'd like to get some contact info for him please. He hit my trailer at Windsor on Sunday of the Poker Run (April! ) and was nice enough to leave a note, but has not come through with a replacement fender or the money to replace it. I think I've waited long enough, and he has not returned my last two voice mails.
If anyone who knows him can forward me a good phone number for him, I'd appreciate it. You can PM it to me, to protect his private info. Also, he has my number, so he could man up and call me instead of me having to find him, but if he doesn't have it anymore, it's 702-324-4449.
Thanks!

Good Times!!
07-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Don't worry, he still owes me a fender from November, that was supposed to returned as a spare!!:mad: