PDA

View Full Version : long beach, gawd dammmn!!

vee-driven
07-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Anybody ever party down in the LBC, me and a bunch of friends went to hooters in long beach for some titties, wings and a lot of beer last night and i will say the talent around there puts Hermosa too shame.

cdog
07-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Anybody ever party down in the LBC, me and a bunch of friends went to hooters in long beach for some titties, wings and a lot of beer last night and i will say the talent around there puts Hermosa too shame.
There's nothing left in the south bay but asians.:D They tend to be lacking in the boobie dept.:eek:

MBlaster
07-21-2007, 08:49 PM
There's nothing left in the south bay but asians.:D They tend to be lacking in the boobie dept.:eek:
Torrance is the new Gardena.

beaverretriever
07-21-2007, 08:59 PM
I am originally from Hermosa/Manhattan Bch and we were down there around the 4th and I thought my wife was better than 99% of the youngins running around. We were saying they have that "beach party" body going on. Nice tan, skinny overall from the drugs, but they all have that nasty ass belly fat all the way around, spare tire thing going on...WTF?
Long Beach huh? LOL:idea:

djunkie
07-21-2007, 09:51 PM
No offense but you must be hangin around the wrong parts of Hermosa. That part of Long Beach is super ghetto!!!!!!!!:yuk: :D :D

27raysoncraft
07-21-2007, 10:18 PM
MBlaster , Go F@#ck yourself !

W.O.T
07-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Pics Please:)

HOOTER SLED-
07-22-2007, 01:45 AM
No offense but you must be hangin around the wrong parts of Hermosa. That part of Long Beach is super ghetto!!!!!!!!:yuk: :D :D
Yup, I agree...............Boy I sure don't miss the South Bay. :D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-22-2007, 01:46 AM
LMAO!! Don't be hatin'................he's got a point. :D

MBlaster
07-22-2007, 07:51 AM
I would have but I was busy with my hot wife.

Mandelon
07-22-2007, 07:56 AM
I am originally from Hermosa/Manhattan Bch and we were down there around the 4th and I thought my wife was better than 99% of the youngins running around. We were saying they have that "beach party" body going on. Nice tan, skinny overall from the drugs, but they all have that nasty ass belly fat all the way around, spare tire thing going on...WTF?
Long Beach huh? LOL:idea:
Muffin Top!
Like how a muffin or a cupcake hangs over the edge of the wrapper....:D

socalmoney
07-22-2007, 10:37 AM
I thought my wife was better than 99% of the youngins running around.
No disrespect but I think you could say that for just about any city you two visit.