PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Everyone.......

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Who helped out at the Bar-B-Que and who came! It was a GREAT TIME!! For all of those who didn't come, you MISSED OUT!!! :) :D
I hope you had a great Birthday Mr. Boardsmanj!
(I can't post any pics, lost my camera cord :( )

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 08:47 AM
:eek: was there a party.. :D :D :D
Thanks for the great time, sorry I left without saying good bye..:jawdrop:

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 08:49 AM
:eek: was there a party.. :D :D :D
Thanks for the great time, sorry I left without saying good bye..:jawdrop:
No prob Miss Vee...I was so hammered I don't really remember anyone leaving!! :eek: haha.. Goodtimes!! :D Thanks for bringing that huge bottle of GOOSE!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Jason Happy birthday Honey. I hope I didn't breath on you too much.:D
Linda what can I say babe.. Thanks for the Chariot to the bathroom.:jawdrop: I owe you..:D
Girls what can I say you all rock.. :devil:
Bill thanks for letting everyone come over for yet another great party.we all owe you big time..:D :D
everyone Thanks for welcoming the kids. :)
Dave I think it was you who helped me to the truck.. :confused: Thank you honey. :D
Gordo and Mel. you are the bomb.. Thanks for BBQ ing it was great eats..:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 08:53 AM
No prob Miss Vee...I was so hammered I don't really remember anyone leaving!! :eek: haha.. Goodtimes!! :D Thanks for bringing that huge bottle of GOOSE!!
no problem I think it was done in like 20 mins.. :jawdrop: :D

River Diva
07-23-2007, 08:59 AM
Great party guys...from what I remember. Thanks for letting us stay over.
All I know is I woke up with blue frosting on the inside of my bra:eek: :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 09:00 AM
All I know is I woke up with blue frosting on the inside of my bra:eek: :confused:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: great party if icing is other then on the cake.. :devil: :D

mondorally
07-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Thanks everyone for the hospitality! It was great meeting everyone in person. I'll never look at ***boat the same:eek: :D
-Justin

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks everyone for the hospitality! It was great meeting everyone in person. I'll never look at ***boat the same:eek: :D
-Justin
and who were you..:confused: :) :)

River Diva
07-23-2007, 09:27 AM
-Justin
Sorry for the lack of communication between Dave and I on who was the DD. Hope you slept okay on the couch.
It was great meeting you!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 09:47 AM
We had such a great time! I kind of felt bad for anyone who was there that did not know us already. LOL ;)
Lets do it again!
Char, thats what friends do. ;) Anytime!!! xoxoxo
Thank to all the residents, Bill, Mel, Kelly, Mel and Gordo. You guys throw one heck of a party!!!
xoxoxoxo

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 09:48 AM
We had such a great time! I kind of felt bad for anyone who was there that did not know us already. LOL ;)
Lets do it again!
Char, thats what friends do. ;) Anytime!!! xoxoxo
Thank to all the residents, Bill, Mel, Kelly, Mel and Gordo. You guys throw one heck of a party!!!
xoxoxoxo
We are seasoned party throwers!! lol... :)
Glad you had a good time Linda!!
I will be seeing you tonight!! :)

Nord
07-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Yeah party was great!!!;)

Windy
07-23-2007, 09:51 AM
The only frosting I had was off your bewbies...needless to say we had a great time.

RiverDave
07-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Had a goodtime at your BBQ Melissa!! :)
Nice to meet you Mondorally!
Mrs Vee, I didn't so much help ya out to the truck as I did just walk out with you to say good bye to Jamie and the kids. ;)
Definately nice seeing everybody again!
RD

Windy
07-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Thank you Mel and Bill for having us over...It was good to see everybody before I take off in two weeks, and we'll see some of you tonite at sushi.

River Diva
07-23-2007, 09:54 AM
The only frosting I had was off your bewbies...needless to say we had a great time.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:
Take care of yourself over there Windy. It was great seeing you and Bobby and we'll all be waiting for your safe return.

Dude! Sweet!
07-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Hey thanks again for the invite and sorry we didn't make it! We were pretty used up after the ski race and had to go again the next day for the Rum Run. Hopefully we'll get you next time or see you guys out on the water!
Later,
Sean

Windy
07-23-2007, 09:58 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:
Take care of yourself over there Windy. It was great seeing you and Bobby and we'll all be waiting for your safe return.
I will Hunny...and I will send you those pics in email. :)

RiverToysJas
07-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Great time!!! Thanks, it was really good to see everyone again, and meet some new poeple too. :)
RTJas :D

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Thank you Mel and Bill for having us over...It was good to see everybody before I take off in two weeks, and we'll see some of you tonite at sushi.
Absolutly Windy!! I am so glad you guys came!! Can't wait to see you tonight! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Had a goodtime at your BBQ Melissa!! :)
Nice to meet you Mondorally!
Mrs Vee, I didn't so much help ya out to the truck as I did just walk out with you to say good bye to Jamie and the kids. ;)
Definately nice seeing everybody again!
RD
:jawdrop: :D :D
I remember walking to the gate and the rest is kind of a blur. :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Great time!!! Thanks, it was really good to see everyone again, and meet some new poeple too. :)
It was nice to see you again.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Windy it was really great to see you and Bobby. I loved introducing you both as Mr. and Mrs.. :D We too want to wish you the best while you are away and like Stacy said. we will all be waiting for your safe return. We love you Honey :) :devil:

djunkie
07-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the invite. We had a great time. :mad: :mad:

mondorally
07-23-2007, 10:12 AM
and who were you..:confused: :) :)
Let's see, short, shaved head, white button up shirt, MGD in hand. If someone posts some evidence, I mean pics, I'll point myself out:D
Sorry for the lack of communication between Dave and I on who was the DD. Hope you slept okay on the couch.
It was great meeting you!
I was just glad to have a couch to sleep on! I woke up at 5am to some infomercial telling me to buy real estate in Arkansas...... and promptly passed right back out! Thanks again for the lift.
-Justin

Windy
07-23-2007, 10:13 AM
It was so good to see you Jas...been way too long.

Windy
07-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Windy it was really great to see you and Bobby. I loved introducing you both as Mr. and Mrs.. :D We too want to wish you the best while you are away and like Stacy said. we will all be waiting for your safe return. We love you Honey :) :devil:
It was great seeing you to Char...your daughter is precious. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Let's see, short, shaved head, white button up shirt, MGD in hand. If someone posts some evidence, I mean pics, I'll point myself out:D
I was just glad to have a couch to sleep on! I woke up at 5am to some infomercial telling me to buy real estate in Arkansas...... and promptly passed right back out! Thanks again for the lift.
-Justin
:idea: I don't remember meeting you. :jawdrop: But I was focused on the shots..:jawdrop: :D with John

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:17 AM
It was great seeing you to Char...your daughter is precious. :)
Thank you Windy.. she is a handfull at times.. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Thank you RB, BBR, Gordo and Melissa. And thank you to everyone for not focking with me. :( ;) I was having a blast until I asked Linda to make me a drink. :jawdrop: OMFG, what did you put in that thing? It had the same effect as a road raper or 2!!! After that thing everything gets a little spotty. :confused:
Fockin A. I am still feeling the after effects.
I still love ya Linda, I just wont be asking you to mix me anything from now on. :idea:
Forensic
I was thinking the same thing.. Linda Focked me up good.. :jawdrop: :D
I was taking the shots that were left over on the counter.. I think I had 10 or so of those.. I lost count.:jawdrop:

Windy
07-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Thank you RB, BBR, Gordo and Melissa. And thank you to everyone for not focking with me. :( ;) I was having a blast until I asked Linda to make me a drink. :jawdrop: OMFG, what did you put in that thing? It had the same effect as a road raper or 2!!! After that thing everything gets a little spotty. :confused:
I still love ya Linda, I just wont be asking you to mix me anything from now on. :idea:
Forensic
And the party animal lives...how you doen Ralph. Hee Hee. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Shots??
LOL
No really, was it tekillya or that strange gasoline stuff Billdo was showing off?
I don't know what it was.. All I can remember is it had sugar on the glass..

Windy
07-23-2007, 10:22 AM
I don't know what it was.. All I can remember is it had sugar on the glass..
Those were lemon drops we were shooting. I had two and I was done.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Those were lemon drops we were shooting. I had two and I was done.
LOL!! I was getting handed them to pass out to everyone and I always ended up with two.. so down they went.. Then down I went.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Lemon dropped me on my arse..Vee..:D :D

RiverDave
07-23-2007, 10:24 AM
Thank you RB, BBG, Gordo and Melissa. And thank you to everyone for not focking with me. :( ;) I was having a blast until I asked Linda to make me a drink. :jawdrop: OMFG, what did you put in that thing? It had the same effect as a road raper or 2!!! After that thing everything gets a little spotty. :confused:
Forensic
Glad to see you survived.. :eek: :D
RD

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Thank you RB, BBG, Gordo and Melissa. And thank you to everyone for not focking with me. :( ;) I was having a blast until I asked Linda to make me a drink. :jawdrop: OMFG, what did you put in that thing? It had the same effect as a road raper or 2!!! After that thing everything gets a little spotty. :confused:
Forensic
Oh SUUUUUUUUURE! Blame me! ;)
:) :)

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the invite. We had a great time. :mad: :mad:
pussy....:rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 10:33 AM
It has to be somebodys fault. :D ;)
God knows no sane person would do that to themselves. :idea: :D
Drinks are supposed to be 1/2 vodka and 1/2 mixer, right? :D :D

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 10:34 AM
LOL!! I was getting handed them to pass out to everyone and I always ended up with two.. so down they went.. Then down I went.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Lemon dropped me on my arse..Vee..:D :D
You are too funny Miss Vee!! I laughed when I read this post!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
:jawdrop: Drinks are supposed to be 1/2 vodka and 1/2 mixer, right? :D :D
I think the ones I had were vodka splash of lemon drop.. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
You are too funny Miss Vee!! I laughed when I read this post!! :D
LOL!! :D

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Drinks are supposed to be 1/2 vodka and 1/2 mixer, right? :D :D
I think there was WAY more then half vodka!! I too don't remember much after those shots!! :eek: All I know was yesterday morning I was giving peace offerings to the porcelain (sp?) god! :idea: :sqeyes: :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:37 AM
I think there was WAY more then half vodka!! I too don't remember much after those shots!! :eek: All I know was yesterday morning I was giving peace offerings to the porcelain (sp?) god! :idea: :sqeyes: :(
I met that God beforemore then once,,once before we left.. on the way home and at home from what Jamie has told me.. :jawdrop:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 10:52 AM
:jawdrop:
I think the ones I had were vodka splash of lemon drop.. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D
LOL, every single batch was different. I know one batch we poured them and forgot the vodka and had to remix them. hahaha :D :D
I never claimed to be a bartendar. Everyone kept asking me to make drinks, so I did. ;)

riverbound
07-23-2007, 11:03 AM
This thread makes me laugh :)
Thaks to everyone who showed up (Except H.B.P.D.). It was a great time.

riverbound
07-23-2007, 11:04 AM
LOL, every single batch was different. I know one batch we poured them and forgot the vodka and had to remix them. hahaha :D :D
I never claimed to be a bartendar. Everyone kept asking me to make drinks, so I did. ;)
We didcome to the conclusion that EVERYone you made drinks for, ended up praying to that white porcelain god :) I guess when you go through 4bottles of Vodka in about an hour, that is bound to happen :D

River Diva
07-23-2007, 11:08 AM
My last memory is also asking Linda to make me one more shot and taking one with sugar running down the side from the last person who had taken a shot out of that glass...yuck.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 11:14 AM
They were good.. Maybe just a little too good.. The last shot I remember was you looked at us and said.. I think these may be a little strong.. :jawdrop: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 11:14 AM
This thread makes me laugh :)
Thaks to everyone who showed up (Except H.B.P.D.). It was a great time.
did the cops show up.:jawdrop:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 11:15 AM
We didcome to the conclusion that EVERYone you made drinks for, ended up praying to that white porcelain god :) I guess when you go through 4bottles of Vodka in about an hour, that is bound to happen :D
I cannot help it some people do not know how to pace themselves.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 11:16 AM
I cannot help it some people do not know how to pace themselves.
:( I was racing everyone to the bathroom.. :( :D :D

riverbound
07-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Of course :) But after bobby Brought Windy out and explained that she was going away, they seemd to have no problem.
I dont think the cops even heard a word Bobby said though. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Of course :) But after bobby Brought Windy out and explained that she was going away, they seemd to have no problem.
I dont think the cops even heard a word Bobby said though. ;)
LMAO!! She is a hottie.. I would and am always speechless when I see her. :D :devil: :devil:

DesertGirl
07-23-2007, 11:24 AM
My fingers still smell like lemons from all that lemon squeezing :D . Those things were fantastic.
Good thing we didn't use that grapfruit thingy.....or did we?:confused: :(

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 11:27 AM
My fingers still smell like lemons from all that lemon squeezing :D . Those things were fantastic.
LOL, I hope not. :eek: ;)

riverbound
07-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Only half of it was left the next morning when we cleaned up, so Im guessing you guys did.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 11:33 AM
Only half of it was left the next morning when we cleaned up, so Im guessing you guys did.
what was the grapefruity thingy ma bob..:jawdrop: :D

DesertGirl
07-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Eeuuuw. That thing was rotten I thought.
:eek:

PunkAssBitch
07-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Now now kiddies...don't blame Linda...remember...
there are no victims, only volunteers!!! LOL!
Damn, that was a good party! Thanks to all of you guys, I had a blast!

River Lynchmob
07-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it I was done after teh awards at the race so Ijust decided it was a good move to stay there...sounds like I may have made the right decision. :idea:

atomickitn
07-23-2007, 12:12 PM
LMAO!! She is a hottie.. I would and am always speechless when I see her. :D :devil: :devil:
thats funny i seem to get the very same feeling :D , good to see you ..

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 12:15 PM
thats funny i seem to get the very same feeling :D , good to see you ..
it was great to see you also.. Taryn said how nice you were for offering her info about her phone.. :D Thank you for that..

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 12:22 PM
All I remember was telling one of the cops I thought he was hot..... :eek: Gawd I was a wreck!! I think I might have even asked him to arrest me???? :confused:

atomickitn
07-23-2007, 12:23 PM
it was great to see you also.. Taryn said how nice you were for offering her info about her phone.. :D Thank you for that..
you both are very welcome

Windy
07-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Oh yeah...the Badgers showed up. Mel bolted for the door when she saw them. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 12:29 PM
All I remember was telling one of the cops I thought he was hot..... :eek: Gawd I was a wreck!! I think I might have even asked him to arrest me???? :confused:
LOL!!! you are classic. ;)

Windy
07-23-2007, 12:33 PM
TEASER...
Shots anyone...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/billdo_s_party_7-07_026.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 12:33 PM
That sounds like the Barbigrl I know..:D

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 12:34 PM
That sounds like the Barbigrl I know..:D
Yeah she is obviously back in action!! lol... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah she is obviously back in action!! lol... :D
LOL!! :D :D
speaking of.. 4 pages and not 1 pic.. :jawdrop:

Windy
07-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Im uploading the pics on photobucket now...there are 70 something pics.

Windy
07-23-2007, 12:38 PM
LOL!! :D :D
speaking of.. 4 pages and not 1 pic.. :jawdrop:
I posted a pic on page 3 Hunny.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 12:41 PM
TEASER...
Shots anyone...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/billdo_s_party_7-07_026.jpg
ahhhhh The lemon vee droppers.. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 12:41 PM
I posted a pic on page 3 Hunny.
I just saw that.. Thanks Windy..:D

Windy
07-23-2007, 12:42 PM
The Lemon Vee droppers...LMAO. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 12:43 PM
The Lemon Vee droppers...LMAO. :D
:jawdrop: :D :D

Windy
07-23-2007, 12:58 PM
I hope this works...
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/WindyR/Billdos%20party/

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 12:59 PM
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/WindyR/
Pics are here...I hope the link works. :D
it works but it shows you as being logged in ..:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 12:59 PM
it works but it shows you as being logged in ..:)
nevermind.. I just saw your post..:)

DesertGirl
07-23-2007, 01:02 PM
I want the one in the middle - with all the sugar on it :)
Mmmm yummy :D

River Diva
07-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Im uploading the pics on photobucket now...there are 70 something pics.
Oh Gawd....someone had a camera??? :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Oh Gawd....someone had a camera??? :rolleyes:
LMAO!! I think most of us were lookin like Pirates at about 10:00 p.m and on.. I know I did.. :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 01:04 PM
I want the one in the middle - with all the sugar on it :)
Mmmm yummy :D
LOL!! Mine doesn't look like there was any sugar on it.. :jawdrop: :D

River Diva
07-23-2007, 01:07 PM
LMAO!! I think most of us were lookin like Pirates at about 10:00 p.m and on.. I know I did.. :jawdrop:
I just hope someone edits out the frosting pics. I have no memory of the frosting on my breasts and can live without being reminded.

riverbound
07-23-2007, 01:08 PM
:D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=35506&stc=1&d=1185224835

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 01:09 PM
I just hope someone edits out the frosting pics. I have no memory of the frosting on my breasts and can live without being reminded.
:jawdrop: I think I missed those.. :jawdrop: Dam it ...:D

River Diva
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=35506&stc=1&d=1185224835
She's always getting cuffed. Did they turn her down this time?

MRS FLYIN VEE
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: where was that at.. :D

Windy
07-23-2007, 01:13 PM
I didnt put them up on photobucket, but I can email them to you if you want me Hunny. :)

Windy
07-23-2007, 01:16 PM
HHMM...everybody must be viewing my pics. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 01:16 PM
OMIGOD!!! Those pics are classic!
Thanks for posting them Windy. You can almost see the progression on wastedness in everyone. LOL :D

djunkie
07-23-2007, 01:19 PM
pussy....:rolleyes:
I love it when you talk dirty to me.:D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 01:22 PM
I would also like to point that I was the one behind the bar only once or twice in those pics. I cannot accept responsibility for getting everyone drunk! ;) :D

Windy
07-23-2007, 01:22 PM
OMIGOD!!! Those pics are classic!
Thanks for posting them Windy. You can almost see the progression on wastedness in everyone. LOL :D
I know...seriously.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 01:24 PM
wow Great pics Windy.. Thanks for sharing.. :D

DesertGirl
07-23-2007, 01:24 PM
You can totally see the progression. Mild to wild with a little lemon juice. :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 01:33 PM
You can totally see the progression. Mild to wild with a little lemon juice. :devil:
or alot.. LMAO!!:D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2007, 01:36 PM
When life hands you lemons, make lemon drops! ;)

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 02:35 PM
LOL...I forgot about that picture!!
This was actually at the Red Room I beleive. The cops were trolling the place and I asked one to arrest me.
One time on the way back from Roadrunner...Boatcop pulled us over. He arrested me then too :D :D (For fun)
<~~~~~~~~~Loves handcuff's!:eek: :)

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 02:39 PM
I hope this works...
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/WindyR/Billdos%20party/
I dont remember half of that!! Glad you took pics so I could remember my party!! :D :D haha...

DesertGirl
07-23-2007, 03:33 PM
yes I did. Actually - I'd like to do it again too. :D :devil:

Dezertrider
07-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Yes I am a little slow but I remember some MOTOR BOATIN too :devil:

Dezertrider
07-23-2007, 06:53 PM
I think you took care of that one:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/WindyR/Billdos%20party/billdosparty7-07032.jpg?t=1185230870
Wow, Her BF must be huge because his hands cover the whole RoadRunner cup.......
LOL

MR HARLEY
07-23-2007, 06:55 PM
RedRoom??? :D

Dude! Sweet!
07-23-2007, 08:43 PM
I showed my wife the pictures and got rashed for breaking down before we made it over! Dang! Next time! She says my ocean boat buddies are boring...

riverbound
07-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Wow, Her BF must be huge because his hands cover the whole RoadRunner cup.......
LOL
Actually I recall that guy drinking out of those "girl" roadraper glasses....you know the ones that are Half size ;)
lol :D