PDA

View Full Version : Contract Loan Processing

Do F150's Float?
07-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey guys & gals. I'm looking for anyone who needs some contract loan processing done. I have 5 years experience in residential lending, everything from hard money to a-paper, plus escrow experience and I'm a notary.
I run server based encompass on my computer, but am familiar with genesis and point. And I'm kind of a quick learner :)
Fees are negotiable... usually charge around $700/per file.
Anyway, I'm looking to pick up some work... I'm killing too much time on ***boat these days!
PM me if you need more info, & Thanks!!! :D

ChumpChange
07-24-2007, 11:15 AM
What is your standard Notary fee? I am developing a banks commercial lending department out of Anaheim and will need a good Notary down there.

driverno8
07-24-2007, 11:43 AM
PM Sent

Do F150's Float?
07-24-2007, 12:33 PM
ChumpChange - sent you a pm :)
Driverno8 - left him a msg - thanks!!! :D

Big Inch
07-24-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't currently need a processor but if you are looking for some mobile notary work I can try and send some business your way. Just let me know what areas you are willing to service.

Do F150's Float?
07-24-2007, 01:02 PM
I don't currently need a processor but if you are looking for some mobile notary work I can try and send some business your way. Just let me know what areas you are willing to service.
Orange county & south bay (nothing scary... i always contracted out compton or stuff like that). If its further, the cost would be higher... :) I'll PM you my cell #.
Thanks!

Big Inch
07-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Orange county & south bay (nothing scary... i always contracted out compton or stuff like that). If its further, the cost would be higher... :) I'll PM you my cell #.
Thanks!
Dam, I only lend in Compton :D
Actually a friend of mine (white, young, jewish, driving a nice car, you get the picture) was in Compton doing a signing and as he was inside the house when some nice young boys were doing a drive by a couple doors down. Used to love to hear him tell the story about how the lady was yelling at him when it started. "Get down Mr. Haberstein, Get down!"

Do F150's Float?
07-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Dam, I only lend in Compton :D
Actually a friend of mine (white, young, jewish, driving a nice car, you get the picture) was in Compton doing a signing and as he was inside the house when some nice young boys were doing a drive by a couple doors down. Used to love to hear him tell the story about how the lady was yelling at him when it started. "Get down Mr. Haberstein, Get down!"
I made the mistake of doing one off of the 110 and Gage one summer evening... I was sitting on this 80 year old lady's porch praying we got done before the sun went down, as she is telling me how "the nice gang-bangers always make sure to tell her when there will be a drive by so she can go to the back of the house" and that she has a gun and isn't afraid to use it... :eek: lol

All-Star
07-25-2007, 08:19 AM
PM sent:D

Do F150's Float?
07-25-2007, 08:44 AM
PM sent:D
I didn't get a pm? You can email me if you want, luckypenny71x@gmail.com :)

kachinakid
07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
damn, 700.00 a file? Is that the norm in cali, if so im moving there. :)