PDA

View Full Version : On call @ the breakwater LB and POSTIN!!

Garrddogg
02-18-2006, 06:21 PM
out at the breakwater in long beach harbor on the boat !! :)
its kinda freaky bein out in the ocean in the dark by myself! :eek: :2purples:

76ANTHONY
02-18-2006, 06:23 PM
out at the breakwater in long beach harbor on the boat !! :)
its kinda freaky bein out in the ocean in the dark by myself! :eek: :2purples:
ya ever see that movie, JAWS??? :D im kidding, yeah dont think id do it myself you gots balls

RiverDave
02-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Kinda makes you wonder about the Lochness doesn't it?
Or every now and again one of those freaky animals that washes ashore that they have to come up with a name for becuase no one has ever see one before?
Also brings up connotations of the movie Jaws.. "Were gonna need a bigger boat." ;) :D
Sleep well tonight. :D
RD

Garrddogg
02-18-2006, 06:30 PM
you guys aint right!! I already went down in one last year :cry: even with full electronics its still freaky!!!!
http://cdip.ucsd.edu/?nav=recent&sub=nowcast&units=metric&tz=UTC&pub=public&xitem=spc

76ANTHONY
02-18-2006, 06:36 PM
what is it that you do? out in the breakwater at dark takes balls..

Parker Dreamin
02-18-2006, 08:02 PM
what do you do that has you on call ?

Garrddogg
02-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Im inside the breakwater "on the hook" (dropped anchor) its pretty kool,flat quiet and dark! these little fish about 4 inches long keep jumpin out of the water about 2 feet high freaky cause you just hear them land (splash)
(AND ABLE TO POST!!)

v-drive
02-18-2006, 08:26 PM
I used to do that with my dad a million years ago. is it foggy? and are there any ships in the in the area? The little fish are probably anchovyor fishing bait if you will. v-drive

gqchris
02-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Thats crazy. I live out here in Long Beach and we party out there on my buddys yacht at night all the time! Its cool when the phosferescence (spelling?) is really bright and the water looks electric blue.
I also ask, what are you posted up out there for? Bait Barge?

Garrddogg
02-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Thats crazy. I live out here in Long Beach and we party out there on my buddys yacht at night all the time! Its cool when the phosferescence (spelling?) is really bright and the water looks electric blue.
I also ask, what are you posted up out there for? Bait Barge?
Just chillin checkin things out
rainin now though!!
just hope that bayliner hatin whale dont show up!! :cool:

WUTWZAT
02-19-2006, 01:12 AM
Just chillin checkin things out
rainin now though!!
just hope that bayliner hatin whale dont show up!! :cool:
haha, I don't think he was hating, I think he was mating..... Was looking for a nice soft spot before whipping his penis out! :crossx:
F'ing bayliner playing hard to get.
Jason
ps Don't sink this boat, and no explosions either!

Garrddogg
02-19-2006, 08:17 AM
haha, I don't think he was hating, I think he was mating..... Was looking for a nice soft spot before whipping his penis out! :crossx:
F'ing bayliner playing hard to get.
Jason
ps Don't sink this boat, and no explosions either!
LOL I try not to!! effin water is cold!

mike37
02-19-2006, 08:39 AM
good morning Gary you still out on the big blue