PDA

View Full Version : 16 year old run away.. Mom needs help

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 11:40 AM
this post is being reposted for Punkassbitch ( angel) may we find her son safe and sound.
son ran away but not from home, but from his school/Residential Treatment Facility. My son has severe mental health issues & has been in placement for the last few years....some of you may recall the last time I posted about him...he got $hitfaced drunk & passed out on the trolley while he was home on a homepass.
Anyhow...I've been posting bulletins on MySpace, but I figure that I may as well post this info here as well since there are quite a few of you that live in Riverside County, which is where I THINK he may be....the more eyes looking out the better, right?
His name is Hayden, he's 16 yrs old. 6'2", 198 lbs. Brown curly hair, hazel eyes. Both of his ears are pierced & he wears large "gauge" earrings. He dresses in the typical "punk" garb...tight pants, usually covered in patches, punk band t-shirts, a hoodie covered in patches, and sometimes a jean vest covered in studs & patches, and skate shoes. I have no idea what he was wearing when he took off, and more than likely, he took off without any money, ID, or extra clothes, since he walked away from school on Thursday morning.
I'm clueless on posting pics here...but here's a link to one:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/6h6ygk7.jpg
He has done this kind of thing before, but he has never not checked in with me. No one has seen nor heard from him, as far as I can tell. He is off of his medications & he does have a history of drinking & using drugs.
I just want to know if he's alive & safe.
If there is anyone with any information on this teenager please contact her. Any and all help is welcomed.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 11:48 AM
Mods can we make this a sticky till found..:)

WYRD
07-25-2007, 11:53 AM
So sorry to hear this I wish you and your family the best:(

Devilman
07-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Mods can we make this a sticky till found..:)
If not, it can be kept on the first page. :)
Good luck to ya PAB, in finding your boy. Keepin our fingers crossed all goes well......

EmpirE231
07-25-2007, 12:05 PM
probably would want to check out corona area right around main st and 6th... I work in this area and there is always a group of oldschool punk kids walking around around here... I was surprised!! might want to take a look.

Mrs.Racer277
07-25-2007, 12:07 PM
PAB
I am sorry to hear this honey. Praying for his safe return.
XXOO
Dia
Hang in there.

Nord
07-25-2007, 12:12 PM
I posted this in the other thread, so I'll post it here to. The showcase in Corona is off of Main I believe and there are a lot of punk shows for all ages there. I would be very suprised if you didn't find him there.
~NORD~

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 12:40 PM
I posted this in the other thread, so I'll post it here to. The showcase in Corona is off of Main I believe and there are a lot of punk shows for all ages there. I would be very suprised if you didn't find him there.
~NORD~
it is a good place to start.

Devilman
07-25-2007, 12:57 PM
This thread ought to have precedence over the other one, given the direction the original one has taken. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158dry.gif
Try & keep it positive people......

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 01:04 PM
This thread ought to have precedence over the other one, given the direction the original one has taken. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158dry.gif
Try & keep it positive people......
Thank you.
PAB.. We are all praying for his safe return. :)

RitcheyRch
07-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Good luck finding your Son. I could never imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Keep it at the top.:)

Sleeper CP
07-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Wishing you the best and my prayers.
Sleeper CP

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Prayer chain is activated. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Ttt

Southwest47
07-25-2007, 03:28 PM
This is probably obvious advise, but I will post it anyway just to keep the thread at the top.
1) Try to contact ALL of his known friends/ associates
2) File a missing persons report with the local PD
3) Personally go to his known hang-outs
4) Pray he is okay!
Filing a missing persons report will start the process with the local PD. They will not go on a "man-hunt" to find your son due to staffing and caseload, but they will "brief" all the shifts about his disappearance and pass out fliers to the patrol officers. However, once a few days has passed, they will begin to actively investigate your sons disappearance. FYI...they do this because a significant amount of runaways and missing persons are located within 48 hours.
Good luck and God bless!

coorslt4u2
07-25-2007, 03:31 PM
not from home, but from his school/Residential Treatment Facility. My son has severe mental health issues & has been in placement for the last few years....some of you may recall the last time I posted about him...he got $hitfaced drunk & passed out on the trolley while he was home on a homepass.
Anyhow...I've been posting bulletins on MySpace, but I figure that I may as well post this info here as well since there are quite a few of you that live in Riverside County, which is where I THINK he may be....the more eyes looking out the better, right?
His name is Hayden, he's 16 yrs old. 6'2", 198 lbs. Brown curly hair, hazel eyes. Both of his ears are pierced & he wears large "gauge" earrings. He dresses in the typical "punk" garb...tight pants, usually covered in patches, punk band t-shirts, a hoodie covered in patches, and sometimes a jean vest covered in studs & patches, and skate shoes. I have no idea what he was wearing when he took off, and more than likely, he took off without any money, ID, or extra clothes, since he walked away from school on Thursday morning.
He has done this kind of thing before, but he has never not checked in with me. No one has seen nor heard from him, as far as I can tell. He is off of his medications & he does have a history of drinking & using drugs.
If there is anyone with any information on this teenager please contact her. Any and all help is welcomed.
PAB......Again sorry, We will keep you in our prayers, and hope for a safe return very soon..........Will keep my eye out here on the east coast......

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Thank you to whom made it a sticky.
I love the mods here.. :D :)

Mattman
07-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Let us know if you need help looking. Like somebody else said before about money, you would be amazed what info. you will get for a $5, $10 or $20 spot on the streets.

Baja Big Dog
07-25-2007, 04:10 PM
In both threads, I never read where he ran away from, geographically...did I miss it?

98 Vector 21
07-25-2007, 04:17 PM
not from home, but from his school/Residential Treatment Facility. My son has severe mental health issues & has been in placement for the last few years....some of you may recall the last time I posted about him...he got $hitfaced drunk & passed out on the trolley while he was home on a homepass.
I travel around a bit allover Socal will keeps my eye's open.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 04:20 PM
In both threads, I never read where he ran away from, geographically...did I miss it?
it is a residential treatment facility. I don't know the name if there is one.:)

Troy McClure
07-25-2007, 04:54 PM
In the OP she mentioned she was thinking he may be Riverside County..????

MAINEVENT
07-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Sorry to hear this Angel... I have sent this out to a few friends of mine that go to alot of punk shows in his area...
MAINEVENT5150<----- Wishing for a quick and safe return...

uvindex
07-25-2007, 04:58 PM
it is a residential treatment facility. I don't know the name if there is one.:)I think he meant where is the facility located? (The city, that is.) I know you mentioned Riverside County, but that county is huge. Might be helpful if you mentioned the city (maybe even cross streets) where he started his journey.
Hope he's found safe and sound soon!! :)

Nord
07-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Angel, if you can name some of the bands that he likes that play local, I bet he will be at there shows. The showcase is like one exit down, and they have a website so I can see if those bands are playing.......Let me know.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 05:05 PM
I think he meant where is the facility located? (The city, that is.) I know you mentioned Riverside County, but that county is huge. Might be helpful if you mentioned the city (maybe even cross streets) where he started his journey.
I'm sorry I miss understood. I am not sure but hopefully she will see this post and add to it.
:)

halfhers
07-25-2007, 05:10 PM
my prayers go out to you and your family for your son. may he see the light and return home fast. I have been in your shoes, my son ran away at sixteen also can't sleep, eat or doing anything. driving for hours trying to find him looking at places where he could be. my wife cried to sleep some nights. after 4 days he came home i wasn't mad just greatful he came home safe and in one piece. there's no words to explain what you're feeling, but trust me when i say just hug him and thank god he's home. have faith and if you need anything or someone to talk to PM me. life is to short enjoy your kids.

Baja Big Dog
07-25-2007, 06:00 PM
I think he meant where is the facility located? (The city, that is.) I know you mentioned Riverside County, but that county is huge. Might be helpful if you mentioned the city (maybe even cross streets) where he started his journey.
Yes I did....and yes, Riverside county is huge!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Yes I did....and yes, Riverside county is huge!!
sorry. I don't know the answer to it. Hopefully she can let us know. :)

Quest4Fun
07-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Mrs. FV - I don't know you personally but I am very sorry to hear about this. Being the mother of two sons, I can't imagine what you're feeling. I will keep a good thought and hope your beautiful son is safe, sound and with you shortly. We need to keep this on the top! Quest4Fun

ratso
07-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Mrs. FV - I don't know you personally but I am very sorry to hear about this. Being the mother of two sons, I can't imagine what you're feeling. I will keep a good thought and hope your beautiful son is safe, sound and with you shortly. We need to keep this on the top! Quest4Fun
...kinda misleading, but not mrs vee's son.;)

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Nice job Vee on the new improved thread.:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Thank you for your thoughts. I am sorry I should clearify the post.. It is Punkassbitches son who is missing. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Nice job Vee on the new improved thread.:)
Thank you. :)

SandbarScot
07-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Nord just posted another thread that he was found safe. PAB, let us know if its true.