PDA

View Full Version : Another Whipple 3300 Available

TPI
02-18-2006, 07:48 PM
My same friend that has a hypothetical Howard 28 Bullet also has a very nice 2005 Whipple 3300 kit. He bought the kit for $7750 and it is in awesome condition. He will not take a dime less for the kit, I am sure of it. I am pretty sure its for a short deck block. The kit is blue and comes with the following:
COMPLETE BLUE Whipple 3.3 with Throttle Body and snout
Injectors
Linkage
Fuel Pump, Filter, Regulator
Wiring harness(set up for mefi 3)
Pullies, belt, and idler assembly
Intake manifold
TPS, IAC, AIR, Water, and Map SENSORS(I think)
Every nut, bolt and stud to install it is included!
Misc hoses
Once again, the kit is very nice, and very complete. Let me know if you are interested, and I will put you in touch with him. The kit is in Ventura, CA. This would be a personal sale so it is non-taxable.
Thanks
Gary TPI (805)480-2693 Gary@TPBOATS.com

hotlavey
02-19-2006, 05:37 PM
My same friend that has a hypothetical Howard 28 Bullet also has a very nice 2005 Whipple 3300 kit. He bought the kit with less than 40 hrs for $7750 and it is in awesome condition. He will not take a dime less for the kit, I am sure of it. I am pretty sure its for a short deck block. The kit is blue and comes with the following:
COMPLETE BLUE Whipple 3.3 with Throttle Body and snout
Injectors
Linkage
Fuel Pump, Filter, Regulator
Wiring harness(set up for mefi 3)
Pullies, belt, and idler assembly
Intake manifold
TPS, IAC, AIR, Water, and Map SENSORS(I think)
Every nut, bolt and stud to install it is included!
Misc hoses
Once again, the kit is very nice, and very complete. Let me know if you are interested, and I will put you in touch with him. The kit is in Ventura, CA. This would be a personal sale so it is non-taxable.
Thanks
Gary TPI (805)480-2693 Gary@TPBOATS.com
Seems too high for a used one.

TPI
02-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Hey,
You thought the last one was too high also. I know the guy that bought it didnt think he paid too much. :) (Joking)
Seriously, this kit is like new. Trust me on this, by the time you get a new blue kit in your hands, with everything that this has, you would then see the savings through the retail price, shipping, taxes, and extra parts needed= Several Thousand dollars easily. Its definately a fair deal for someone in the market. I have seen plenty of beat up partial kits for $6500+ but they were not taken care of. The kit is nice.

hotlavey
02-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Hey,
You thought the last one was too high also. I know the guy that bought it didnt think he paid too much. :) (Joking)
Seriously, this kit is like new. Trust me on this, by the time you get a new blue kit in your hands, with everything that this has, you would then see the savings through the retail price, shipping, taxes, and extra parts needed= Several Thousand dollars easily. Its definately a fair deal for someone in the market. I have seen plenty of beat up partial kits for $6500+ but they were not taken care of. The kit is nice.
No matter what the price is going in, it is always too high, you know that. I am glad I didn't get the other one as the new stage 2 is better(you said so yourself). If memory serves, your price on a stage 2 wasn't a heck of a lot higher then this used one, or am I wrong?(hypothetically speaking of course).

cola
02-20-2006, 08:02 PM
I will call you in the AM.
Thanks, Mike

TPI
02-21-2006, 03:52 PM
No matter what the price is going in, it is always too high, you know that. I am glad I didn't get the other one as the new stage 2 is better(you said so yourself). If memory serves, your price on a stage 2 wasn't a heck of a lot higher then this used one, or am I wrong?(hypothetically speaking of course).
You are absolutely correct. Its only a couple thousand dollars more for a new one, by the time it's in the buyers hands. If the right buyer was in the market for one of these, he would save approx $2000 and have a VERY nice kit, that has hardly been used.
Thanks

hotlavey
02-21-2006, 07:05 PM
You are absolutely correct. Its only a couple thousand dollars more for a new one, by the time it's in the buyers hands. If the right buyer was in the market for one of these, he would save approx $2000 and have a VERY nice kit, that has hardly been used.
Thanks
Thanks Gary, my boat is going to Lavey next week for some testing. Maybe a dyno run too if needed. If I heve to change heads and cam I will be calling you for that stage 2.
Tom

hotlavey
02-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks
Thanks Gary, my boat is going to Lavey next week for some testing. Maybe a dyno run too if needed. If I have to change heads and cam I will be calling you for that stage 2.
Tom

TPI
03-05-2006, 12:25 PM
ttt

bordsmnj
03-14-2006, 06:00 PM
does it come with the big intercooler?? mostly curious - jas

nodigg
03-15-2006, 08:09 PM
No way! This is still not sold? Will you take a 502 instake and all but a crank pulley set up and a spare re-built 2300r in trade ??

TPI
03-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Standard I/C
Sorry, Its not mine to trade for. This kit is like new. Remember, no tax, shipping, or blah blah. Its worth it. I have seen how nice it is in person.
Call Steve if interested. He is firm on $7750 for everything.
(805)642- 9427