PDA

View Full Version : Wedding videographer??

EmpirE231
07-26-2007, 10:34 AM
anyone on here.. or know of someone? and just a general idea on what the costs are for anyone that has ever used one?
yep! I'm getting married :D

phebus
07-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Are you sure you want to record it? :D

Cole Trickle
07-26-2007, 10:42 AM
http://images.gamedev.net/forums/one_million_dr_evil.jpg
1 milllllllllllion dollars!!!;) :D
couch couch...don't do it!!!

EmpirE231
07-26-2007, 10:48 AM
[IMG]
couch couch...don't do it!!!
couch?? you mean... cough?? :D hahah... soooo you bailed out? I still have time!! 9 mos lease, with option to renew? :idea:

Cole Trickle
07-26-2007, 10:54 AM
couch?? you mean... cough?? :D hahah... soooo you bailed out? I still have time!! 9 mos lease, with option to renew? :idea:
lol...I am way to deep at this point;):D
right at 2 months until I kiss happiness good bye forever:eek:

Magic34
07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
I think we paid right around $1000.

xdj70s
07-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Hello Sir...
My name is Chris Kalt and I am the owner of CLK Video Productions in Riverside, CA. I am not entirely familiar with where you are located but I am assuming that you are in the inland empire area of Riverside/San Bernardino counties.
We offer several different packages starting as low as $295.00 and up. It is usually best to find out what your needs are specifically (time needed at event, editing, etc.) and tailor something for you that way. This can be done via telephone, email, or in person. I can mail you information as well as a free completed wedding demo. If you wish to pursue further information please contact me @ CLKVideos@gmail.com or @ (951) 236-4623. Or you can find us on the web @ http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Clk.Video.Production.951-236-4623
Hope to hear from you and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.
Sincerely,
Christopher Kalt Sr.
(owner: CLK Video Productions)

mobldj
07-26-2007, 10:10 PM
go to my web site at [url]www.just4fundj.com i have video refferals there.

mobldj
07-26-2007, 10:13 PM
go to my web site at www.just4fundj.com there are video refferals there.

voodoomedman
07-27-2007, 06:53 AM
I think these days you should expect to pay around $1500 for something decent. IMO it's worth it though. Our guy was great but I think his prices kinda started toward the ceiling after us as my sister in law loved our video so was going to use him until she saw the price sheet. Might not be too bad still as they were on a strict budget. I can give you the referral if you'd like but whoever you choose do your research have them show you their work and don't choose solely based on price. You might save 200 bucks but get a crappy video.

boats&bars
07-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Braja Mandala did ours and it was great, she was very creative, and a great price 951-719-7880 www.mandalaweddings.com our photos are gallery 2
tell her the Bergmans recomended her she might cut you a deal...:)

prkr247
07-30-2007, 03:44 PM
All- I have used CLK Productions for two types of programs. We did a full day of Video at California Speedway, with interviews, action photos, video, etc. Also, I used Chris to do my grandfathers 72nd birthday celebration, I couldn't be happier with how professional Chris and his crew was. Also, they covered all the great points of both celebrations. I would highly recommend CLK productions!! Please PM me with any questions you may have.
Mike
Hello Sir...
My name is Chris Kalt and I am the owner of CLK Video Productions in Riverside, CA. I am not entirely familiar with where you are located but I am assuming that you are in the inland empire area of Riverside/San Bernardino counties.
We offer several different packages starting as low as $295.00 and up. It is usually best to find out what your needs are specifically (time needed at event, editing, etc.) and tailor something for you that way. This can be done via telephone, email, or in person. I can mail you information as well as a free completed wedding demo. If you wish to pursue further information please contact me @ CLKVideos@gmail.com or @ (951) 236-4623. Or you can find us on the web @ http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Clk.Video.Production.951-236-4623
Hope to hear from you and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.
Sincerely,
Christopher Kalt Sr.
(owner: CLK Video Productions)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-30-2007, 05:39 PM
hit up havasuluvr

HighRoller
07-30-2007, 07:00 PM
My opinion is a little different. Most couples never or seldom watch their wedding vid. We opted against a video and instead spent our dollars on a great photographer who had three total cameras covering our wedding and reception from start to finish with digital equipment. We had 1300 pics to choose from and were very happy.
I don't know what your budget is or where you're located, but if you're looking to get a lot of bang for your buck PM me. My wife is the Queen of finding small vendors who give you a ton for your money. We had a little over a hundred people at our wedding/reception in California for well under 20K and got rave reviews about everything from the food to the flowers to the cake...

voodoomedman
07-31-2007, 05:26 AM
My opinion is a little different. Most couples never or seldom watch their wedding vid. We opted against a video and instead spent our dollars on a great photographer who had three total cameras covering our wedding and reception from start to finish with digital equipment. We had 1300 pics to choose from and were very happy.
I don't know what your budget is or where you're located, but if you're looking to get a lot of bang for your buck PM me. My wife is the Queen of finding small vendors who give you a ton for your money. We had a little over a hundred people at our wedding/reception in California for well under 20K and got rave reviews about everything from the food to the flowers to the cake...
Everyone I know that has one watches it and we all watch their vids too. Also it is a great family heirloom. If your folks pass on or something then your kids or grandkids will get to see them and not just by pictures. They will get to hear their voices and see personality and such. Same with home videos but they usually only have immediate family and who you spend your vacations with and such not the whole extended family.