PDA

View Full Version : So I went over to the Walmart....

Tom Brown
07-26-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm standing in line with a few grocery items and a box of Woolite so I can rinse out some fine washables later.
In front of me was a mother with three children. I'd guess them to be 6, 10, and 12. The 6 year old was off destroying something but the 10 & 12 year old were standing in front of me, obviously bored because they looked dispondant. Actually, they seemed pretty cool and as impatient as they looked, they stood there quietly fidgeting.
On the belt was a mountain of taco supplies. I'm talking about stacks and stacks of wrappers, several slabs of ground beef, pouches of Old El' Passo taco mix, sour cream, and so on. It cost her ninety some dollars so that will give you an idea of how much she was buying and it was only taco supplies. The only thing she left out was toilet paper for later.
These two guys seemed pretty bored so I said to them, "You know what goes down really good on a hot day like today................ is a zesty hot taco."
You should have seen their eyes light up. It was Christmas for them.
They both shouted, "I KNOW!!!!!" :D
The mother gave me the crook eye. I don't know if she was upset as much as she was suspicious.
As they left I said, "Seriously, guys............ stay in school."
The police should be arriving at my house any moment. :D

Jbb
07-26-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm standing in line with a few grocery items and a box of Woolite so I can rinse out some fine washables later.
In front of me was a mother with three children. I'd guess them to be 6, 10, and 12. The 6 year old was off destroying something but the 10 & 12 year old were standing in front of me, obviously bored because they looked dispondant. Actually, they seemed pretty cool and as impatient as they looked, they stood there quietly fidgeting.
On the belt was a mountain of taco supplies. I'm talking about stacks and stacks of wrappers, several slabs of ground beef, pouches of Old El' Passo taco mix, sour cream, and so on. It cost her ninety some dollars so that will give you an idea of how much she was buying and it was only taco suppliers. The only thing she left out was toilet paper for later.
...... so these two guys seemed pretty bored so I said to them, "You know what goes down really good on a hot day like to day................ is a zesty hot taco."
The mother gave me the crook eye. I don't know if she was upset as much as she was suspicious.
The boys have obviously been playing hash hockey........and have the munchies....

photo chick
07-26-2007, 02:43 PM
You really are a most unusual character...... but I love you!

lucky
07-26-2007, 02:45 PM
On the belt was a mountain of taco supplies. I'm talking about stacks and stacks of wrappers, several slabs of ground beef, pouches of Old El' Passo taco mix, sour cream, and so on. It cost her ninety some dollars so that will give you an idea of how much she was buying and it was only taco suppliers. The only thing she left out was toilet paper for later.
...... so these two guys seemed pretty bored so I said to them, "You know what goes down really good on a hot day like to day................ is a zesty hot taco."
they prolly though YOU where the famous Jimmy Anderson

djunkie
07-26-2007, 02:45 PM
You shop at Walmart? :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Jbb
07-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Finish the story Brown........where the kids called you ravine....and threw bottles at you....:D

photo chick
07-26-2007, 02:49 PM
You really gotta wonder about a single man who buys Woolite....:rolleyes:
What kind of fine washables do you own Brown?....actually forget it, don't wanna know...:)

lucky
07-26-2007, 02:50 PM
What kind of fine washables do you own Brown?....actually forget it, don't wanna know...:)
works well on sheep :D

Jbb
07-26-2007, 02:53 PM
The ..."fine" washables belong to his inflatable girlfriend.....Squatch.......where is that picture.....?:jawdrop:

photo chick
07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
The ..."fine" washables belong to his inflatable girlfriend.....Squatch.......where is that picture.....?:jawdrop:
Please keep the photo to yourself! And Lucky......again with the Sheep!!!!:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
They have great prices on iPod accessories. :cool:

Jbb
07-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Post the picture of Squatch Tom.....I have misplaced it ....:)

Tom Brown
07-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Post the picture of Squatch Tom.....
Sometimes you really piss me off. :D
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/sasquatchsighting.jpg

Jbb
07-26-2007, 03:00 PM
hot hot hot!
do you have the larger version?

Tom Brown
07-26-2007, 03:00 PM
hot hot hot!
... and that's not the half of it. :D

lucky
07-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Please keep the photo to yourself! And Lucky......again with the Sheep!!!!:jawdrop:
I love washing my car with a fine lambs wool car pad :D It's almost as good as placing your hands in a fine persian skin pocket :D

Tom Brown
07-26-2007, 03:01 PM
do you have the larger version?
Why yes. Yes I do.
I'll PM the link to you. Feel free to post it.

Jbb
07-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Why yes. Yes I do.
I'll PM the link to you. Feel free to post it.
You know the old saying Tom......."No balls.....No air medal"...:D

BshyBvrGirl
07-26-2007, 03:05 PM
that was a delicious story my dear friend :D way to encourage the youth to keep on keepin on with their education...and tacos. :)

photo chick
07-26-2007, 03:10 PM
this is the one time I wish you would've deleted that post BEFORE I had to see it.... yikes Jbb!!! I hope that wasn't your wife :jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
07-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Lori, are you wearing a shirt in that pic?:confused:

photo chick
07-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Talk to the hand Tony!!!!!

Tom Brown
07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
In the pic I saw, she was wearing nothing but a grass skirt.

OGShocker
07-26-2007, 03:22 PM
I think I saw her in the Moose Jaw RV park last month.

Jetboatguru
07-26-2007, 03:29 PM
That was her Tom and she was in Moosejaw Saskatchewan

Jbb
07-26-2007, 03:32 PM
this is the one time I wish you would've deleted that post BEFORE I had to see it.... yikes Jbb!!! I hope that wasn't your wife :jawdrop:
What are you talking about?

Jbb
07-26-2007, 03:34 PM
what pic?

hoolign
07-26-2007, 03:45 PM
What's wrong with Wal mart?? I think it's a great store..everything under one roof! Kinda like a Costco but they do the packing! Sears is better for tools and yard equipment, Costco is better if you want to buy some items in bulk..Why does everyone bag on Walmart? You all can't be movie stars that are to good to get good deals ..can you?? :confused:

Devil's Advocate
07-26-2007, 04:08 PM
What's wrong with Wal mart?? I think it's a great store..everything under one roof! Kinda like a Costco but they do the packing! Sears is better for tools and yard equipment, Costco is better if you want to buy some items in bulk..Why does everyone bag on Walmart? You all can't be movie stars that are to good to get good deals ..can you?? :confused:
And they've got the biggest sexist lawsuit against them right now. Bunch of women haters.

hoolign
07-26-2007, 04:27 PM
And they've got the biggest sexist lawsuit against them right now. Bunch of women haters.
Those bitches should have just shown thier tits and got the hell back to work rolling back the prices!:idea: