PDA

View Full Version : What a great day to go to the lake

Magic34
07-28-2007, 09:09 AM
And I cant because the shop I used SUCKED!!!!! :mad: They only had it for 10 weeks, guess that wasn't enough.

OverKill
07-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Guess you didn't use Phil Bergeron.

Throttle
07-28-2007, 09:59 AM
oh no! now we have to wait till sept to see you out here...

Magic34
07-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Guess you didn't use Phil Bergeron.
I didn't have 1 thing done to a motor or drive. Not as much as a fluid change.
Bergeron is excellent in terms of mechanic, but I like my stuff sitting in a shop, not under a tarp.

Daytona100
07-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Alright who was it where are they located etc. You know the drill!!!! :D

Magic34
07-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Alright who was it where are they located etc. You know the drill!!!! :D
I really dont want to go down that road right now... But I am very close. Maybe in an hour after I get an answer from someone on something.

OverKill
07-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Bergeron is excellent in terms of mechanic, but I like my stuff sitting in a shop, not under a tarp.
LMAO that is true. However he is in the process of builing a new shop. You know that empty lot in the back, that is where he putting it. I can't wait, I saw the plans and know it's going to look nice.
OverKill

OverKill
07-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Oh I almost forgot. My S**T wouldn't be there for no 10 weeks either.:D

Magic34
07-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Oh I almost forgot. My S**T wouldn't be there for no 10 weeks either.:D
True... My story will come shortly.
I should have used Power Marine. They have always been great for me, I'm an idiot.

OverKill
07-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Hey the boat you are refering to, is that it in your signature??

Magic34
07-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey the boat you are refering to, is that it in your signature??
Yes.

OverKill
07-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Yes.
Very nice. I hope you get everything resolved with this boat shop your talking about. I know you said you will let us know what shop it is, just so we all have a heads up in the future. Good luck and we'll see you on the water.

soupersonic
07-28-2007, 11:24 AM
I know who it is and ill tell my story about them after Mike does. I dont want to steal his thunder. They did similar stuff to me. It was good seeing you at the store the other day Mike. Hope the boat get done in time for you :)

Rocky
07-28-2007, 11:26 AM
With a boat like yours im going to say SCM?:idea:

soupersonic
07-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Good guess for a primate :)

EAZYKILLER2006
07-28-2007, 11:48 AM
we are in the channel now by
the kilrtoys
I just wanted to see if this I phone worked

OverKill
07-28-2007, 12:23 PM
the kilrtoys
Yep message recieved, your phone works.

MR.rvrluvr
07-28-2007, 12:25 PM
the kilrtoys
WTF????????:confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
07-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Yep message recieved, your phone works.
wow works at steamboat too

EAZYKILLER2006
07-28-2007, 01:09 PM
WTF????????:confused:
you guys not out in havi this weekend?
i see chrissy
I will keep him company

OverKill
07-28-2007, 01:48 PM
EazyKiller
Do you like that little iphone?? Does it take very long to post up here, or is it slow??
So how do you like the new truck?? I showed my wife what you went and bought. Guess what, last Monday we traded her Scion XB in for a white 2007 Chevy Silverado. I like it as long as she likes it. She has been taking very good care of me these last 4 months. So she deserves it. Hope your having fun out there. We will meet for sure on Labor Day weekend.
OverKill

Tom Brown
07-28-2007, 01:57 PM
the kilrtoys
Have you tested the camera in that phone? Now would be a good time.
Hey, what happened to the member who said the iPhone is a piece of junk that doesn't work, is ruinining the cell network, and is causing cell phone company employeeds to quit in droves? I see he removed his post from the original iPod thread too. Smart. :D

Magic34
07-28-2007, 02:37 PM
With a boat like yours im going to say SCM?:idea:
No, and if and when I tell the full story it would be very detailed. I am giving them 1 last chance on Monday to make it right, which is after the 5 previous "1 last chances" I have already given.
Not SCM.

EAZYKILLER2006
07-28-2007, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=OverKill;2698437]EazyKiller
Do you like that little iphone?? Does it take very long to post up here, or is it slow??
So how do you like the new truck?? I showed my wife what you went and bought. Guesswe love the truck what, last Monday we traded her Scion XB in for a white 2007 Chevy Silverado. I like it as long as she likes it. She has been taking very good care of me these last 4 months. So she deserves it. Hope your having fun out there. We will meet for sure on Labor Day weekend.
OverKill[/QUOTE
the iPhone is great the boat ride makes the posting hard
and you need the car charger in case the battery dies
The phone isn't to slow for me it my sons would like it
faster LOL
the truck is great nice and quiet she will love it
see you guys labor day weekend

Throttle
07-28-2007, 04:04 PM
the kilrtoys
a kilrtoy sighting.... have not seen them forever... are you sure its them?

EAZYKILLER2006
07-28-2007, 04:26 PM
a kilrtoy sighting.... have not seen them forever... are you sure its them?
LOL I tested the camera and took a few pics
I will post up later
hey cam you should be here for the bbq

EAZYKILLER2006
07-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Have you tested the camera in that phone? Now would be a good time.
Hey, what happened to the member who said the iPhone is a piece of junk that doesn't work, is ruinining the cell network, and is causing cell phone company employeeds to quit in droves? I see he removed his post from the original iPod thread too. Smart. :D
well how rude
who said that about the iPhone?
its a phone i like it
it has WI-FI good enough for me

Magic34
07-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Focken thread jackers. :D
I have my post ready if they do not come through on Monday. Which, if I could bet on it, they wont. It's a long one, so get ready for a long read.

caroftheweek
07-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Hey Michael.
How close are you to signal butte and the 60?

EAZYKILLER2006
07-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Focken thread jackers. :D
I have my post ready if they do not come through on Monday. Which, if I could bet on it, they wont. It's a
long one, so get ready for a long read.
lol sorry about that
But it was a nice day at the lake
see you on the water soon

Magic34
07-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Hey Michael.
How close are you to signal butte and the 60?
20 minutes. That is kind of far east.

rocket98
07-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Have you guys ever had any work done by him and he walks up to you an says Odd or even. You call it right is free you miss its double. I never lost but he Kinda liked us.Phil and all of his shop are the bomb........

OverKill
07-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Have you guys ever had any work done by him and he walks up to you an says Odd or even. You call it right is free you miss its double. I never lost but he Kinda liked us.Phil and all of his shop are the bomb........
I second that. Hey Magic34 if on Monday you can't get any work done from these other guy's. Would you like me to ask Phil if he can get you in for a day??

soupersonic
07-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Im having a hard time biting my tongue on this one. After ten weeks there would be no more chances. If they were interested in doing the work they would have done it. They did the same shiat to me a while back and i dont understand how they have been in business this long. They are a joke and i dont have a problem telling him so to his face.

OverKill
07-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Im having a hard time biting my tongue on this one. After ten weeks there would be no more chances. If they were interested in doing the work they would have done it. They did the same shiat to me a while back and i dont understand how they have been in business this long. They are a joke and i dont have a problem telling him so to his face.
You just had to say it. Now I have to know who it is.. Hurry up Magic we want to know who the failure is. lol

caroftheweek
07-28-2007, 08:25 PM
20 minutes. That is kind of far east.
we are heading down tomorrow for lunch with my parents from Globe. My wife wants to hit Babie$ R' U$...

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:25 PM
I second that. Hey Magic34 if on Monday you can't get any work done from these other guy's. Would you like me to ask Phil if he can get you in for a day??
Let's see what happens Monday, maybe. Thanks.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:27 PM
we are heading down tomorrow for lunch with my parents from Globe. My wife wants to hit Babie$ R' U$...
Ahhhh. That Babies R Us is actually really nice. Where you heading to lunch?

OverKill
07-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Let's see what happens Monday, maybe. Thanks.
No problem just give me a heads up. I check my PM's pretty early in the morning.

caroftheweek
07-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Ahhhh. That Babies R Us is actually really nice. Where you heading to lunch?
will find out tomorrow morning. Most likely PF Changs in Chandler. that is my Mom's favorite.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:33 PM
will find out tomorrow morning. Most likely PF Changs in Chandler. that is my Mom's favorite.
There is a PF Changs at Superstition Springs. That is a hell of a lot closer to Signal Butte than Chandler.

soupersonic
07-28-2007, 08:34 PM
^^^^ What he said
There is a PF Changs on Superstition Dr now. Exit Power Rd, go south, turn west on superstition,it on the north side of the road.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:34 PM
No problem just give me a heads up. I check my PM's pretty early in the morning.
The stupid thing about it is that the items have nothing to do with motors or drives. It has to do with radar/satellite mounts, a stain in carpet, and I have given up pn the rest.
I just wanted my boat to be as close to showroom as possible.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:35 PM
There is a PF Changs on Superstition Dr now. Exit Power Rd, go south, turn west on superstition,it on the north side of the road.
Haha, I'm faster. People North of McDowell on those dark streets are slower. :D

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Ryan,
If you like Mexican food, the place right next door to me is the shiznit. It is called Tia Rosa's. Edit: they are MoMos so they are closed on Sunday.

caroftheweek
07-28-2007, 08:38 PM
There is a PF Changs at Superstition Springs. That is a hell of a lot closer to Signal Butte than Chandler.
Thanks for the heads up. I will let them know. still undecided as of tonight so who knows

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I will let them know. still undecided as of tonight so who knows
There is also a BJ's Brewery and Bonefish Grill

caroftheweek
07-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Ryan,
If you like Mexican food, the place right next door to me is the shiznit. It is called Tia Rosa's. Edit: they are MoMos so they are closed on Sunday.
Bummer. I have been craving mexican food all week. anywhere else for good mexican food open on sundays?

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:45 PM
There is also a Babie's R Us on Ray Rd. and the I10, so you didn't have to go so far east. That one off the I10 would be closer to getting back to Prescott and there are a ton of places to eat there as well.
From Chandler Mall, Ray Rd and I10 is probably less than 10 minutes with the 202 right there to the i10.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Bummer. I have been craving mexican food all week. anywhere else for good mexican food open on sundays?
El Rey in Globe. :D Take your parents to Pink Taco. :D

caroftheweek
07-28-2007, 08:48 PM
El Rey in Globe. :D Take your parents to Pink Taco. :D
That would go over real well with my Mom. :sqeyes:

BadKachina
07-28-2007, 09:03 PM
That would go over real well with my Mom. :sqeyes:
It's just a name, the food and atmosphere of the Pink Taco are top notch. ;)
Sorry to hear about the delay on your boat. Has it been sitting inside for 10 weeks? I would think they would want to free up the space that beast has got to take up if it's inside. If it's outside I guess it doesn't matter.
I know where it is, it's a good shop, give him a chance to make it right.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry to hear about the delay on your boat. Has it been sitting inside for 10 weeks? I would think they would want to free up the space that beast has got to take up if it's inside. If it's outside I guess it doesn't matter.
It was inside the entire time. I checked on it 2 times, and both times I showed up unannounced each time. My thoughts are the same as yours... Get the damn thing out of there and make more money by geting more boats through.
Good, nice guy, horrible business. I respectfully disagree on the good shop part.
I should have brought it to you. :( However, you carry Hot Sauce and that is against my rules. :D :D Just kidding. ;)

soupersonic
07-28-2007, 09:15 PM
I disagree, im sure his boat is inside but so was mine,for 8 weeks total,nothing got finished.Hell nothing got started for that matter.They should have to sack to say they cant do it, dont have time to do it in a timely manner or w/e. Im sure he didnt need the boat while the wife was pregnant in the latter stages, just like i didnt need mine while we were out of town, but the guy hes talking about told me mine was done,come get it. When i got there he said "we didnt get to it, but im not charging you"
Ten weeks is beyond the ability to make it right unless you knew before hand it would take that long.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 09:17 PM
There was less than 20 hours of work to do on my boat.

soupersonic
07-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Your awfully patient, i would be telling all my ***boat bretheren to stay the hell away from that place. If you dont i still might :D

BadKachina
07-28-2007, 09:27 PM
I disagree, im sure his boat is inside but so was mine,for 8 weeks total,nothing got finished.Hell nothing got started for that matter.They should have to sack to say they cant do it, dont have time to do it in a timely manner or w/e. Im sure he didnt need the boat while the wife was pregnant in the latter stages, just like i didnt need mine while we were out of town, but the guy hes talking about told me mine was done,come get it. When i got there he said "we didnt get to it, but im not charging you"
Ten weeks is beyond the ability to make it right unless you knew before hand it would take that long.
Blah, Blah, Blah, just get your laptop together so we can see how well this new motor runs Monday. It sounded really healthy.;)
Magic 34, how does your model differ from Gross's boat? Gross's boat is awesome, if I was in the cruiser market I'd be all over that thing. 165k seems like a steal.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Your awfully patient, i would be telling all my ***boat bretheren to stay the hell away from that place. If you dont i still might :D
I am still hoping I get my parts on Monday. If not, I already have my post written and saved in MS Word.

Magic34
07-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah, just get your laptop together so we can see how well this new motor runs Monday. It sounded really healthy.;)
Magic 34, how does your model differ from Gross's boat? Gross's boat is awesome, if I was in the cruiser market I'd be all over that thing. 165k seems like a steal.
John has a PC, mine is a SS. He has a bed up front and sofa in the rear. I have a sofa up front and bed in the aft. His boat is 1' wider as well.
I am also about 15-18 MPH faster. :)

BadKachina
07-28-2007, 09:39 PM
John has a PC, mine is a SS. He has a bed up front and sofa in the rear. I have a sofa up front and bed in the aft. His boat is 1' wider as well.
I am also about 15-18 MPH faster. :)
I could see the extra width making it more difficult to trailer, 15/18 mph is substantial. Do you have a bow thruster too? I think thats my favorite option, I think I would just like to have any boat with a bow thruster. I'm easily ammused..........;)

soupersonic
07-28-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm easily ammused..........;)
i can see you now.. sitting out in the middle of the lake just doing 360's with the bow thruster. :)

BadKachina
07-28-2007, 10:08 PM
i can see you now.. sitting out in the middle of the lake just doing 360's with the bow thruster. :)
I'd have the stereo blarin' while I'm spinnin'.............:D

Magic34
07-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Do you have a bow thruster too? I think thats my favorite option, I think I would just like to have any boat with a bow thruster. I'm easily ammused..........;)
Dont need one. I gots skillz! :D :D

Cole Sanger
07-29-2007, 11:06 AM
The initials of the place aren't DM are they? If so, I have a long story to tell also. I don't think they can get your boat inside though, so that might not be the place. Same tactics though. Get you in and then don't have enough people to do the work. Put me back 4 months and that meant I couldn't get the interior done.

OverKill
07-29-2007, 12:00 PM
The initials of the place aren't DM are they? If so, I have a long story to tell also. I don't think they can get your boat inside though, so that might not be the place. Same tactics though. Get you in and then don't have enough people to do the work. Put me back 4 months and that meant I couldn't get the interior done.
Is that DM on Power Road???

dunaholic
07-29-2007, 01:15 PM
What city is this shop in?

Cole Sanger
07-29-2007, 06:49 PM
For me, yes it was.

OverKill
07-29-2007, 09:13 PM
For me, yes it was.
Yep I have heard of some shouting matches from the owner going on over there. I for sure wouldn't be doing buiness there.

Magic34
07-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Is that DM on Power Road???
I have no idea who/what/where that shop is.

Jordy
07-29-2007, 09:38 PM
They must just figure you're going to sell the boat in a few weeks anyway, just to buy another one just like it, so they're saving you money on fuel until the boat market improves.... :D :D :D

Magic34
07-29-2007, 09:51 PM
They must just figure you're going to sell the boat in a few weeks anyway, just to buy another one just like it, so they're saving you money on fuel until the boat market improves.... :D :D :D
Funny... I got focked in this deal.

Cole Sanger
07-30-2007, 04:33 AM
Darner Marine. Nice guy, but doesn't have any help.

Magic34
07-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Tick tock, tick tock... Still not there and it is 1 PM. :mad:
4 hours and the stereo shop closes up for the day.

Magic34
07-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Tick tock, tick tock... Still not there and it is 1 PM. :mad:
4 hours and the stereo shop closes up for the day.
Still hasn't even left yet for the stereo shop and it is a good 30 minutes away.
They couldn't get my boat done in 8 weeks, like they can finish it in 3 hours? And that is 3 hours if they left this very second.
A feel a new thread coming on. It will be a damn long one.

Magic34
07-30-2007, 01:05 PM
I would say get your popcorn ready, but I am only posting facts and that isn't much fun. It is also a very long read, so save some coffee if you are interested in my story.

dicudmore
07-30-2007, 01:21 PM
I would say get your popcorn ready, but I am only posting facts and that isn't much fun. It is also a very long read, so save some coffee if you are interested in my story.
Redbull ready to go here :D

Magic34
07-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Well, I was focked again, so my post is up.