PDA

View Full Version : New Gaffrig Gauges!!!!

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 08:44 AM
Need a few final touches to finish your winter boat project???
Just thought I'd give you guys a peek at the new line of Gaffrig Gauges now in stock. They now offer Platinuim in standard 2" and now there NEW Racing Series Line 2 5/8". The new Racing Series is available in White, Platinium & coming soon Carbon Fiber. As always you can mix and match rims and bezels to match your color combinations. The pictures don't even do them justice, the Gaffrig platinium is a brush aluimuim which looks unbelievable.

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 09:21 AM
The new 2 5/8" Racing series gauges...

Jordy
02-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Silly spammer... :D :D

OGShocker
02-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Need a few final touches to finish your winter boat project???
Just thought I'd give you guys a peek at the new line of Gaffrig Gauges now in stock. They now offer Platinuim in standard 2" and now there NEW Racing Series Line 2 5/8". The new Racing Series is available in White, Platinium & coming soon Carbon Fiber. As always you can mix and match rims and bezels to match your color combinations. The pictures don't even do them justice, the Gaffrig platinium is a brush aluimuim which looks unbelievable.
I wonder if these will FADE :mad: like my last set? :mad: :mad: :mad:

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Not selling anything here, just showing pics... :D :D

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 09:58 AM
I don't see how the brushed alumium would fad, If your old gauges faded I'm sure I could get Gaffrig to take care of them for you if you still have them. There customer service is excellent. Give me a shout and I'll see what i can do for ya.

soupersonic
02-19-2006, 10:09 AM
That red looks familiar :)

OGShocker
02-19-2006, 10:14 AM
I don't see how the brushed alumium would fad, If your old gauges faded I'm sure I could get Gaffrig to take care of them for you if you still have them. There customer service is excellent. Give me a shout and I'll see what i can do for ya.
COOL!
I have three different color needles on my gaff's. I thank you for your offer but, I am hoping to talk mama into a "new" boat soon..
Have a good NASCAR day!
Mark

Tom Brown
02-19-2006, 12:13 PM
That's odd.... my Gaffrig II set is two seasons old and still looks like new.

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 03:53 PM
COOL!
I have three different color needles on my gaff's. I thank you for your offer but, I am hoping to talk mama into a "new" boat soon..
Have a good NASCAR day!
Mark
Well I wish you luck getting a new boat, but if it doesn't work out let me know and I'll get those gauges takin care of for you.
P.S. It was a good NASCAR day, Jimmie Johnson fan.

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 04:00 PM
That red looks familiar :)
I must agree looks familar and the gauges sure do look nice with the red bezels behind them. :D

RiverDave
02-19-2006, 05:28 PM
That first picture looks like standard gaffrig gauges to me? Am I missing something?
The second and third pictures look pretty cool with the more "meaty" housing.
RD

Tom Brown
02-19-2006, 05:30 PM
That first picture looks like standard gaffrig gauges to me?
What's with you? Always hammering. :confused:
Sure, I noticed the same thing but you don't hear me whining about it. :D

Rexone
02-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Not selling anything here, just showing pics... :D :D
This is obvious spam. The thread needs to be deleted and reposted in the spam forum.
Spam Policy (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101817)
Spam Rules within Spam Forum (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104305)

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 07:17 PM
That first picture looks like standard gaffrig gauges to me? Am I missing something?
The second and third pictures look pretty cool with the more "meaty" housing.
RD
The first picture is of the new standard size platinuim series gauges, like I said the pictures don't do them justice. They are very nice in person.

maxwedge
02-19-2006, 07:48 PM
This is obvious spam. The thread needs to be deleted and reposted in the spam forum.
Spam Rules (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104305)
Uhhh.... Dont you have the power?

tpmarine.com
02-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Nice! :rollside:

carreraboat
02-20-2006, 03:29 PM
How is this spam he is not trying to sell a thing. I think that is where a moderator that is a seller of goods could be a bad thing. So the link at the bottom of your signature is not spam come on mike do be such a hard ass

Rexone
02-20-2006, 03:50 PM
How is this spam he is not trying to sell a thing. I think that is where a moderator that is a seller of goods could be a bad thing. So the link at the bottom of your signature is not spam come on mike do be such a hard ass
First off links in sigs are allowed on ***boat. I have one and most others do as well including this poster who includes his contact info obviously establishing him as a marine supplier.
The poster in this case has plainly established he is a seller of Gaffrig gauges in prior thread. This is a thinly veiled attempt to gain product exposure without a direct sell offer, but clearly carries the intent to sell product.
As a "paying" advertiser both on this website (with 2 paid banner ads) and in ***boat magazine, vendors who use this forum to "skirt" paid advertising are abusing the intent of the forum as an informational medium and in the case of the Sandbar a social medium.
I guess if it affected your business directly when someone skirted the rules you'd be more concerned about it and be more of a hard ass on the subject. Those who want to promote their marine products should be paying for advertising and not hopping on for a free ride at the expense of others and of ***boat (who provides this website free of charge).
Fair is fair. I don't post this kind of promo stuff and others shouldn't be allowed to either. (Although I most certainly will be if threads like this are judged as non-spam by the moderators overseeing them).
The above is my opinion and may not be shared by the entire moderator team.