PDA

View Full Version : Pomegranate coolers

hoolign
07-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Woah momma... Who knew this nectar of the gods could pack such a whollap after being introduced to the good people at Growers cider:D

hoolign
07-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Green apple is very good too:D

Kim Hanson
07-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Coolers..whats up with that shit :jawdrop: ............( . )( . )..........Jack finally burned out the a-hole :D :D

hoolign
07-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Coolers..whats up with that shit :jawdrop: ............( . )( . )..........Jack finally burned out the a-hole :D :D
Out of jack...and in no shape to drive:D

Kim Hanson
07-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Out of jack...and in no shape to drive:D
I am a puddle right now, 35c here and swilling hard :D :D Marcy just went for more beer and ice, I want to go live in a cold beer store :cool: :cool: I like the heat and all but shittttttttttttttt working in fireproof coveralls really sucks big time! To those that don't get it, go get a full wet suit and tape all the arms and legs tight to the body......no air in and see what 40-50C really feels like............( . )( . )............when you lose 10-15 lbs. just sweating , in 1 day ....that can't be good for you :(

hoolign
07-28-2007, 07:18 PM
I am a puddle right now, 35c here and swilling hard :D :D Marcy just went for more beer and ice, I want to go live in a cold beer store :cool: :cool: I like the heat and all but shittttttttttttttt working in fireproof coveralls really sucks big time! To those that don't get it, go get a full wet suit and tape all the arms and legs tight to the body......no air in and see what 40-50C really feels like............( . )( . )............when you lose 10-15 lbs. just sweating , in 1 day ....that can't be good for you :(
I know how ya feel bro! I been off for 3 weeks and have been in front of the BBQ every night! Between cookin on the Q and havin to walk all the way back to the house to refill the cooler... I been near cooked to death!
The straw house out by the BBQ pit is the only salvation I have in this heat..christ i's cold in there! I mean very chilly! Not beer store cold but cold enough to be tolerable..asa matter of fact I just had wireless internet hooked up and I'm posting from in there..i'm actually thinking of getting a sweatshirt! Like I mean October 14th cold!
The guest house is bloody cold as well! I'm seriously thinkin of remodelling it now as it would be coool enough to work in!
Anyways ..gotta go and chop some more wood for the fire pit so we don't "freeeze tonight"
:D

Havasu1986
07-28-2007, 07:21 PM
psssst...Farenheit please. :eek: :D

hoolign
07-28-2007, 07:23 PM
get with the metric system ..:rolleyes: :D

Havasu1986
07-28-2007, 07:26 PM
get with the metric system ..:rolleyes: :D
Dammit..Now I have to get up and change the focking setting on the digital thermometer. :( Focking Canadiens. :eek: :D

hoolign
07-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Dammit..Now I have to get up and change the focking setting on the digital thermometer. :( Focking Canadians. :eek: :D
fukkin misspellers!:mad: :D

Havasu1986
07-28-2007, 07:33 PM
fukkin misspellers!:mad: :D
Now I have to get up and find my focking Websters dictionary. :mad:

hoolign
07-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Now I have to get up and find my focking Websters dictionary. :mad:
Swing by the thermometer on the way :D

Havasu1986
07-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Swing by the thermometer on the way :D
It's 72.1 F outside right now.

hoolign
07-28-2007, 08:07 PM
It's 72.1 F outside right now.
82.5 here right now :D

Kim Hanson
07-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Well 40C is 104F............( . )( . )...............:D :D

hoolign
07-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Well 40C is 104F............( . )( . )...............:D :D
And I'm on the jack n ice:D

Kim Hanson
07-29-2007, 02:33 PM
And I'm on the jack n ice:D
I'm on beer and crawling into the cooler, looks pretty inviting :D :D .........( . )( . ).........It's only 90F in my house today though :D

Kim Hanson
07-29-2007, 02:35 PM
who gives a FOCK what temp it is:D who makes this things?are they the smirnoffs????? i was looking at them in the safeway today,and thinking "THESE MIGHT BE GO FOR LUNCH?":D bust it out boys:devil: :D
Growers.........( . )( . )...........:idea: :D

hoolign
07-29-2007, 03:13 PM
who gives a FOCK what temp it is:D who makes this things?are they the smirnoffs????? i was looking at them in the safeway today,and thinking "THESE MIGHT BE GO FOR LUNCH?":D bust it out boys:devil: :D
Ohh they are good for lunch! but I think your S.O.L :D
http://www.bcliquorstores.com/en/products/195735