PDA

View Full Version : Tally another one up for Photoglou and ACHEV

Goad
07-28-2007, 09:39 PM
I stopped by Anaheim chevy today around noon to put a achev sticker on Jay's truck and when was all said and done, we started talkin trucks and long story short, I drove off with my new Silverado 1500 4wd Ext Cab LTZ.
I have read several times on ***boat that Jay and the staff at anaheim chevrolet are excellent at what they do and they really care about your experience. I can now say first hand that Jay and his staff are just that.
Jay has a way of putting things in black and white with no grey areas so that everything makes sense. I was extremely upside down and sideways coming in on the deal and he made it happen without me having to fork over my first born.
This is my 4th new car purchase and is by far the best experience. I am not just saying that, its the damn truth. Bottom line: Jay is the man and his staff is the shit.
Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it!
-Brad Martin

Goad
07-29-2007, 11:41 AM
http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1275.0;attach=3735 ;image

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Congrats on the new truck!

AZJD
07-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Nice ride! I am kinda partial to black myself.......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Nice ride! I am kinda partial to black myself.......
So am I :D :D :D

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Jay should run a promotion in which he throws in a barrel of the Colonel's best chicken with every black vehicle sold.

Jbb
07-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Jay should run a promotion in which he throws in a barrel of the Colonel's best chicken with every black vehicle sold.
:D

warlock 27
07-29-2007, 02:14 PM
thats one bitchin truck. have have fun driving it... :) :)

PHOTOGLOU
07-29-2007, 03:00 PM
I stopped by Anaheim chevy today around noon to put a achev sticker on Jay's truck and when was all said and done, we started talkin trucks and long story short, I drove off with my new Silverado 1500 4wd Ext Cab LTZ.
I have read several times on ***boat that Jay and the staff at anaheim chevrolet are excellent at what they do and they really care about your experience. I can now say first hand that Jay and his staff are just that.
Jay has a way of putting things in black and white with no grey areas so that everything makes sense. I was extremely upside down and sideways coming in on the deal and he made it happen without me having to fork over my first born.
This is my 4th new car purchase and is by far the best experience. I am not just saying that, its the damn truth. Bottom line: Jay is the man and his staff is the shit.
Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it!
-Brad Martin
Congrats.... Thank you for the great job on the stckers.... Sorry I was so busy and could not complete the whole transaction..... But getting you handled and in and out fast is what I was hoping to do... Jay

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Not a bad idea:idea: Better yet, sell escalades and throw in a bucket of extra crispy and 2 grape sodas :D

Ziggy
07-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Now that's great salemanship.... :)

AZJD
07-29-2007, 06:03 PM
LMAO.....nice siggy!:D

Steamin' Rice
07-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Congrats and great story