PDA

View Full Version : signs it will be a BAD trip on the lake...

mbroome
07-29-2007, 03:37 PM
sat here all day tapping my foot waiting for the wife to get off werk. She gets home, we load the boat up and head out(along with the 3 kids and black lab in tow). 1/4 mile down the road i get a flat. Jump out, the jack and thingy to get the spare down are at the HOUSE. I drive the 1/4 mile on a flat to the shell, pulling the boat and entourage. FINALLY get the tire down and changed. Im parked at the pumps during the tire change so i pay for 30.00 in gas and go to pull the truck fwd to gas up the boat, *click click click click*, battery is dead! Got jumped off, went home and here I am drinking beer instead of staring at the wife in a bikini :(

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 03:38 PM
... here I am drinking beer instead of staring at the wife in a bikini :(
Get the wife into the bikini and take your aggression out on her ass.

Jbb
07-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Indeed....after all, It is her fault!
:D

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Hey... I'm trying to help this guy salvage his weekend. There's no need to make light of a bad situation. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

OverKill
07-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Is that all that stopped you from going to the lake. Fix the tire, get a new battery and get on the water. Most you will be set back is prob. $150.00. Your a Hot Boater, S**t has to go wrong all the time. Let me guess you didn't read that post.

HavaSkank
07-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Man. She must have a HUGE ass if it's the cause of the flat.

W.O.T
07-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Thats a good one! at least i know its not only me that suffers from this problem.
Your a Hot Boater, S**t has to go wrong all the time. Let me guess you didn't read that post.

mbroome
07-29-2007, 03:56 PM
I would have, but by the time we got to the lake (6 miles) the sun woulda been goin down
*sigh*

GunninGopher
07-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Maybe not going was a good idea, this stuff can come in 3's.
Towing out to the river I lost a smog pump in my van when I was 22 and had to drive 30 miles on 8 through Gordon's and into Yuma at 20mph to keep the van from overheating (the remaining belt only had about 10% touching the water pump). I got to a shop to get a belt to bypass the smog pump and turn the water pump decent and noticed that I had a trailer flat.
Bought and mounted a new tire and said "At least my problems are behind me for the weekend"
I threw a rod in the boat the next day.