PDA

View Full Version : Need an opinion from the out side?

NeverStop
07-29-2007, 07:39 PM
I need some advice. The girl friend has left again, yes I said again. We have been dating for over 6yrs. And about a year again she left for the 1st time. After coming back promised it would never happen again. Well it has. And it has been over two weeks. She is call and texting the “I miss you” shit, but isn’t sure if she misses me enough. Does that answer the question? I am lost.. How long do you wait? She doesn’t want to take her belongs, saying she has no place for them.. I think she wants to have a tie to me and the house, but when it enough a enough?

Havasu Hangin'
07-29-2007, 07:42 PM
People rarely change...
...the only thing you can change is yourself.

Glamasu
07-29-2007, 07:43 PM
the first time she left should have been the last time....
If no kids are involved KICK HER TO THE CURB!!!!
If you love her and enjoy being manipulated and stepped on then only you can make the decision on when enough is enough

OliverM5
07-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Some info is needed here..why did she leave this time? Why did she leave last time? Where did she go? What is she telling you about all this?

MR HARLEY
07-29-2007, 07:46 PM
D-t-b..............................:d

jbtrailerjim
07-29-2007, 07:48 PM
Life is too short to put up with shit like this! Time to move on. Tell her to take a hike and you'll leave her shit for her out on the front lawn. Don't forget to change the locks!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 07:50 PM
I need some advice. The girl friend has left again, yes I said again. We have been dating for over 6yrs. And about a year again she left for the 1st time. After coming back promised it would never happen again. Well it has. And it has been over two weeks. She is call and texting the “I miss you” shit, but isn’t sure if she misses me enough. Does that answer the question? I am lost.. How long do you wait? She doesn’t want to take her belongs, saying she has no place for them.. I think she wants to have a tie to me and the house, but when it enough a enough?
I think you just answered your own question here. if she did care for you enough after 2 weeks she would be back.
I honestly say. Pack up her shiat. Everything and tell her it is on the porch to pick it up. she is controling you. You are giving her control. It is time for you to say enough is enough. If you quit texting her back I bet you she ends up at your doorstep wondering why you are not talking to her. When she does hand her her shiat and the boot. Just my opinion.

Glamasu
07-29-2007, 07:53 PM
I think you just answered your own question here. if she did care for you enough after 2 weeks she would be back.
I honestly say. Pack up her shiat. Everything and tell her it is on the porch to pick it up. she is controling you. You are giving her control. It is time for you to say enough is enough. If you quit texting her back I bet you she ends up at your doorstep wondering why you are not talking to her. When she does hand her her shiat and the boot. Just my opinion.
There ya go....

yopengo
07-29-2007, 08:00 PM
She out hanging with the Prophet? :eek: :D

uvindex
07-29-2007, 08:00 PM
She's treating you like a
http://www.bastroplibrary.org/teens/doormat.jpg
Add my vote to the "kick her to the curb" tally.
Good luck.

NeverStop
07-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah, yeah. I am giving her control but I am in love with her still. How do you just walk away? Easier said then done, I think. I have been telling myself the same shit. But again that thing called “love” seems to make it fcked up.
Thanks for the advise.. Maybe reading it will make it easier..

Slow What
07-29-2007, 08:06 PM
D-t-b..............................:d
I Agree 100%
There are a LOT of other women out there .

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Yeah, yeah. I am giving her control but I am in love with her still. How do you just walk away? Easier said then done, I think. I have been telling myself the same shit. But again that thing called “love” seems to make it fcked up.
Thanks for the advise.. Maybe reading it will make it easier..
well if you are in love with her then take control and tell her a$$ to get home where she belongs.. See what happens.. :)
how can you be in love with someone that treats you like shiat. She is unclear what she wants so she actually to me in my opinion doesn't love you enough or as much as you love her. :)

NeverStop
07-29-2007, 08:22 PM
That what her dad said.. He is tell me to pack up her stuff, take the pictures down. He thinks she has gone to the dark side, money. She is staying with her mom and her mothers boyfriend. Her mother walked out on her father after 30yrs of marriage. That was about a year before the first time my girlfriend left me the first time. The 1st time my girlfriend was telling me shait like is love enough and what is true love is. Again she came back after maybe 5-7 days, promising it would never happen again.

NeverStop
07-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Mom's new boyfriend is loaded. 130Â’ yacht, Mansions all over. Mega-bucks.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 08:29 PM
That what her dad said.. He is tell me to pack up her stuff, take the pictures down. He thinks she has gone to the dark side, money. She is staying with her mom and her mothers boyfriend. Her mother walked out on her father after 30yrs of marriage. That was about a year before the first time my girlfriend left me the first time. The 1st time my girlfriend was telling me shait like is love enough and what is true love is. Again she came back after maybe 5-7 days, promising it would never happen again.
I am going to be straight up. so be prepaired.:D
first off she lied to you. You can not have a serrious relationship with lieing.
second- she broke a promise to you which you will always remember while you stay with her, it will sit in the back of your mind at every fight you have.. you will question yourself, will she leave , will she stay.
you can not go through the rest of your life with her and questioning the relationship.
ask yourself this question.
do you both love each other enough to marry each other today? if not you do not love each other enough . The relationship from what you have decribed seems one sided.
she is out having a great time while you sit at home and wait for her. That's what she wants you to do. She seems like the type that wants her cake and eat it too.
you need to ask yourself. Is the relationship worth staying in if she is going to continue to leave for weeks at a time.
would she wait for you? for weeks.. I don't think she would.
don't stay with her. She is playing you and you fell into the web.. :)

LadyLavey
07-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Hmmm maybe she can help?? :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158828

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Hmmm maybe she can help?? :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158828
good job.. Oh and welcome aboard.. :D :D

W.O.T
07-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Thats a lousy situation to be in. Im sure its tough but if you dont leave her now I think you will end just like her father is after all that time. She sounds like she is following in her mothers footsteps.

N02 Chevelle
07-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Thats a lousy situation to be in. Im sure its tough but if you dont leave her now I think you will end just like her father is after all that time. She sounds like she is following in her mothers footsteps.
Nicely said WOT. Personnally, I was in a similar situation a year ago. 3 years together and she left four times, only the fourth time she found her crap on the door step when came to apologize. I vote for the boot...

NeverStop
07-29-2007, 08:54 PM
LadyLavey, It is amazing in how some people have the worst luck. She is a beautiful girl, it is true amazing some people can be so miss treated.
Yeah, I have been talking to her dad a lot. He keeps tell me that the, it is like, Da ja vue (Spell check). The goose is flowing tonight..

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 08:56 PM
LadyLavey, It is amazing in how some people have the worst luck. She is a beautiful girl, it is true amazing some people can be so miss treated.
Yeah, I have been talking to her dad a lot. He keeps tell me that the, it is like, Da ja vue (Spell check). The goose is flowing tonight..
I hate to keep dwelling on this.. But stop and serriously ask yourself.. is the pain you are going through worth it over and over again? ;)

N02 Chevelle
07-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Nice!!!! Nothin better than some Grey to get the juices flowin. Kick her to the curb and lets head to the river to find some singles.

NeverStop
07-29-2007, 09:02 PM
over, and over, and over... Its hard to believe.. I guess my skin will get thicker..
very cool song on her myspace page..

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 09:08 PM
over, and over, and over... Its hard to believe.. I guess my skin will get thicker..
very cool song on her myspace page..
it's great to get opinions But do what you feel in your heart is right. :)

OliverM5
07-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Here's my take....let's say she comes back tomorrow and apologizes for leaving AGAIN. A year goes by and your thinking about marriage...will you have the guts to make a lifetime committment to her knowing about how she's taken off before?
Now throw a few children into the mix - how would you feel if she takes them with her nexttime she decides to walk away?
You need to respect yourself FIRST before you can be a good partner in a relationship. By letting her take off as she pleases and being there when she gets back, you are not respecting yourself, and in turn, she will not respect you if you're not respecting yourself. It is up to you to demand how others will or will not treat you. Set your standards for what you will and will not accept and stick to them.

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 10:03 PM
.... when it enough a enough?
Indeed. :cool:

OverKill
07-29-2007, 10:09 PM
DuDe what are you doing?? Text her to come over and you miss her to. When she comes over, nail her to the mattress one more time and Kick her F**ing ass to the Curb. Seriously right after you bust a nut, just tell her it just doesn't feel the same baby.
OverKill:D

rocket98
07-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Here's my take....let's say she comes back tomorrow and apologizes for leaving AGAIN. A year goes by and your thinking about marriage...will you have the guts to make a lifetime committment to her knowing about how she's taken off before?
Now throw a few children into the mix - how would you feel if she takes them with her nexttime she decides to walk away?
You need to respect yourself FIRST before you can be a good partner in a relationship. By letting her take off as she pleases and being there when she gets back, you are not respecting yourself, and in turn, she will not respect you if you're not respecting yourself. It is up to you to demand how others will or will not treat you. Set your standards for what you will and will not accept and stick to them.
WELL SAID

NeverStop
07-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I have thought about all this. ItÂ’s a lose, lose. I feel pathetic. Maybe the more I read this, the more it will stick into my head..

Old school Ultra
07-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Life's too short, and in the immortal words of Tom Likas "Dump that Beotch" I know it's easier said than done....
Good Luck!

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Maybe the more I read this, the more it will stick into my head..
Please allow me to offer some unsolicited advice.
None of us are in a position to make any judgements here. Look within yourself for the answer. That way, when you get back together with her, you won't feel badly toward us for telling you to leave her. Also, when she leaves you again, you'll know exactly who put you in the situation you will be in at that point... you.
Hey... it's up to you. :D

YeLLowBoaT
07-29-2007, 10:25 PM
if the her dad told you to boot her to the curb, you know something is wrong.

OverKill
07-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I have thought about all this. ItÂ’s a lose, lose. I feel pathetic. Maybe the more I read this, the more it will stick into my head..
Hey man take it easy we have all been there. Hey thats what you have us for. What more do you need that a bunch of pals with F**ing bad ass boats. Just remember time heals all wounds. You miss the relationship, not the problems.
I look at it this way. If any woman wants a relationship with me, they have to earn there keep. Well my wife earns her keep every day. I know your new here so I fill you in on my condition. On 3 18 07 I was hit by a drunk driver head on. I shattered both feet, broke left femur, left for arm, right elbow, and fractured for vertabre. Ya I was F**Ked. But you know what, my wife wiped my ass, fed me, gave me a bath, and helped me through the hardest time of our lives. Now thats earning your keep. Thats what you have to do or else she will walk out on you when your all busted up. Just something to think about.
OverKill

07-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Well not exactly, but I've been through something that sounds the same and bottom line is that you need to grab your sack and move on....hopefully no kids are involved.

No Name
07-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Here is a little song for you NeverStop. Enjoy! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx60ZiuqpTI&search=love+stinks

Jbb
07-30-2007, 03:30 AM
DuDe what are you doing?? Text her to come over and you miss her to. When she comes over, nail her to the mattress one more time and Kick her F**ing ass to the Curb. Seriously right after you bust a nut, just tell her it just doesn't feel the same baby.
OverKill:D
Overkill nailed it........If she has a sister ....sleep with her too.....:D
I suggest you start drinking heavily....

widowmaker
07-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Dude, nobody can tell you what is the right decision, you have to do it yourself and I'll be the first to tell you. I just got out of a shiatty situtation like you describe in the end of May right before river season, and yes it sucked ass for the the first couple of months, but when you finally get used to taking care and worrying about yourself for a while you will find a new girl, hotter and smarter. You can't base a relationship just on love, you have to base it on trust and the rest will fall into place. DO YOU TRUST HER?????? I think you've already told us. DTB

MissB
07-30-2007, 05:14 AM
gotta go with mrs f.v. on this post, you are inviting the drama back, letting her come home, txting back, You can only change yourself to deal with the person she is, you can't change her. SOunds like waaaay to much b.s. to put up with, clip her.

Wild Horses
07-30-2007, 05:47 AM
This is some of the best advise you will receive. I hate to air some of my own dirty laundry but if it helps somebody else it is worth it. I was married for 25 years and mine walked less than a year ago, I always loved her more than she loved me and thought that I could love hard and deep enough for both of us. I put up with a lot of B.S. (including affairs) and thought my love was enough, in the end who she was won out. Now I am 45 and trying to figure out my new life, instead of tossing her to the curb and being 30 and starting over. Don't regret the time you had with her, remember the good times and move on. The heartache does go away, but you have to cut all ties!!!!
Clint
Runnin' Wild
P.S. sorry about the hurt!!!

GHT
07-30-2007, 05:50 AM
Tell her you have a place for her stuff, outside on the sidewalk. Enough is enough now.
Nicely said.... Although because you continue to give her chance after chance then it appears this will be the type of female you will always have. Like HH said you have to Change yourself. Life is too short and there are already too many problems in our lives already, find someone else that can help you in life, not create more problems.
Good luck.

GN2RVR
07-30-2007, 06:34 AM
i know something was already said about marriage. but i have never known a marriage to work out when they have broken up while dating. if something is wrong enough to leave while dating. its not going to work, better to get out of it now then to wait and waste 20 yrs of life...believe me...it will hurt worse then!

meaniam
07-30-2007, 07:28 AM
fock all of this. man up. she maybe leaving you because she likes the attention. here what you do, grab that rug she is standing on and rip it out from under her. throw the game in reverse and run with it. its all about her. make it about you. when you are not there for her, and she no longer feels needed, she may get the point. have her need you. then lets see if she goes running. man up start calling the shots. it is the role of man. has the thought that someone else maybe calling your shots for her. maybe another man. maybe her mom. don't post her pics up her tell you are sure your done with her. then when that time comes send all the good ones to me.:D
i tried to mix this up so it wasn't such a downer hoping to make you laugh a little. but really. take control. throw that reverse psychology out there. go and meet other ladies. get your feet and other things wet. see what it feels like to feel wanted again. you may figure out what you have there is not really love.

HotRod82
07-30-2007, 07:54 AM
Before you make any decisions, you need to accept that she is sucking someone else's co*k right now as we speak....think about that for a while. Do you really want to kiss and make up with her? She is worthless, move on. How can you love someone who INTENTIONALLY HURTS YOU???

velocity280
07-30-2007, 08:00 AM
Did I miss something? I'd move in with her and her mom and the RICH boyfriend. I don't think the 130 footer will be allowed in the channel, though.

Caljamr
07-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Tell her to bring your balls back, reattach them then stand up like a man and kick her to the curb.

UltraStealth
07-30-2007, 08:04 AM
It's probably the 6 yrs and no ring. This same situation recently happened to two of my friends. The girls felt that if after X yrs, 6 in your case, and there was no "marriage proposal," that they were wasting their time and they would go find someone else. This was what they said. Good luck.

thatguy
07-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Wow, reading your post was like dejavue for me. I don't know how old you are but here is what I learned. After 2 marriages, 12 years total, I found myself with a girl I totaly fell for. Blonde tomboy from Kentucky. WOW, she was great. after a couple years, I realized she was treating me differently than when we met. I was holding the same feelings, she was not. BUT, it was a great convienance for her to stay with me. She went to school, I worked and paid everything. Eventually she came and went as she pleased, She really did not mean harm to me, just considered me a "roomate". It took 2 years more of this before I finally realized my friends and family were right. I called her contact number, she had not been home for weeks, and told her that she had 1 week to get her stuff and vacate her room. I did not do it maliciously and told here I just could not hold on to this any longer.
She could not believe I did that. Now, 4 years later, I am married to a remarkable Lady the same age as me (46). We LOVE being together equally. No onesided shat.
So... no kicking is required, no harsh words or acqusation, just tell her you must move on and she needs to vacate in XXX number of days. Trust me, it is like a new sunrise! Without meaning it (maybe), you are a convienance to her. A familiar fallback. Backburner, Safety net,etc.
Tommy:D
And I agree with the whole sister deal! It is very healing!:eek:

lucky
07-30-2007, 08:06 AM
let me give you some testicular advise:) Her loss- You know your worth it , grab your balls feel them and follow the pointer :D

thatguy
07-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Miss Flying V,
With all due respect, following his heart is what got him here. As with most men. I think that saying was made up by women to screw guys up. Women say that, yet are far more calculating than men. IMHO:D :D
Tommy

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 08:10 AM
Miss Flying V,
With all due respect, following his heart is what got him here. As with most men. I think that saying was made up by women to screw guys up. Women say that, yet are far more calculating than men. IMHO:D :D
Tommy
That's true. But all my other posts are more accurate. I say kick her to the curb.. :D anyone who is as controlling as she is needs to be handed their a$$. IMO :D

a catered life
07-30-2007, 08:39 AM
i not going to waste my time reading all the other post....you gave me enough info...i'm shocked you were able to type this and post it because after reading this you could have answered your own questions???...she has issues that you can not solve...she needs to figure out what she wants out of life and who she wants to spen it with...life is short and with every closed door 2-3 more open....unless you have kids with her dump that chick:eek: and move on with your life.....:D

I'mTheBeaver
07-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Change is not easy and sometimes it's easier to stay with what you know is comfortable (like a habit) even though you know the relationship is not healthy for you as a person and your self-esteem.
I hope that you have the strength to create a positive change in your life and not continue to sit around waiting for life to happen to you. No one is going to change your life for you and things are going to continue this way unless you make things happen on your own.
Write your own life, don't let her determine what happens with yours.

Nord
07-30-2007, 09:24 AM
I recently got out of a relationship that lasted over a year. She played those games as well. I was truely in love. all of the above advise is good. People don't change. Obviously she is not 100% about you guys if she keeps leaving. I say DTB as well. All you are doing is waisting your time. It sucks, but don't even read her text nor reply. Same with her messages. This doesn't mean you don't care for her, but it means you are trying to do better yourself and move on with your life. You have to be a little selfish in these situations. I saw a long future with my recent X. However she was too young and didn't know what she wanted. I caught her in many lies over and again and it ended up breaking my heart. I am good now. Actually I'm going to Vegas this week with 14 of my friends that really care about me and want me to have a good time. I found that keeping myself busy by putting my mind on work has not only helped me, but has been lucrative as well. Good luck in your future endeavors.
~NORD~

thatguy
07-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Change is not easy and sometimes it's easier to stay with what you know is comfortable (like a habit) even though you know the relationship is not healthy for you as a person and your self-esteem.
I hope that you have the strength to create a positive change in your life and not continue to sit around waiting for life to happen to you. No one is going to change your life for you and things are going to continue this way unless you make things happen on your own.
Write your own life, don't let her determine what happens with yours.
"If it was easy, everybody would do it."
Wise Man
Bad-out, good-in. Man up and do it. Happiness to follow.:D

socalmoney
07-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Where is your Dad in all this. He should be kicking your ass. Meet your EX-girlfriends Dad for one last beer and tell him your OUT!!! Put her stuff in a a small storage locker and tell her the first month is on you. If she doesn't pick up her stuff, it is going in the trash. Don't invite her back to your home for any reason. If all her stuff is out, she won't have a reason to come by. You don't want to put up with her bringing some guy over she knows from work who owns a truck and is hoping to get into her pants for moving her stuff.
Now that she is out, start doing what men do. Concentrate on work. The way I see it, you just got a pay raise since you don't have to share any money with her. Keep yourself busy to keep your mind off it. I am sure you have heard that time heals all wounds. That time is much shorter when you start introducing new trim to the routine. (sorry ladies, this is man talk)
It boils down to who do you love more? Your bitch girlfriend or yourself.
One last thing. Think twice about airing your laundry on a public forum. People will comment and give friendly advice but they are thinking "Pussy" in the back of their minds when they read this stuff. Good luck dude.
AND THAT IS MY .02

Jbb
07-30-2007, 10:01 AM
One last thing. Think twice about airing your laundry on a public forum. People will comment and give friendly advice but they are thinking "Pussy" in the back of their minds when they read this stuff. Good luck dude.
AND THAT IS MY .02
:D ....lol

thatguy
07-30-2007, 10:28 AM
You don't want to put up with her bringing some guy over she knows from work who owns a truck and is hoping to get into her pants for moving her stuff.
AND THAT IS MY .02[/QUOTE]
That is true! That is exactly what the hillbilly from Kentucky did when she came to get her stuff. I could not help but be amused. Poor b*sturd!
I don't consider him a pussy at all. I think it takes a real man to even admit it, let alone ask advice.:D
Tommy

OliverM5
07-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Just remember not to focus on the immedaite gratification of having her around, but on the future you would have with her and how big of a "risk" she would be as a life partner. She may have learned this behavior from her parents if they are no longer together. I would never marry a woman that thinks walking away is ok....its hard enough as it is when she's your girlfriend, but when she does that shiat and takes your kids, watch the F*$k out....
Most adults will repeat what they have seen in the family as children (divorce, cheating, etc), a smaller percentage will recognize the dysfunction and better themselves in order not to repeat these same mistakes their parents made.

RandyH
07-30-2007, 11:28 AM
These can be handy in situations like this.
http://www.pods.com/Portals/0/images/pods_callout.jpg
Just trying to help.....RandyH

CBadDad
07-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Broke up with my GF a month ago after three and a half years, so this was a good read for me. Lots of good advice here. Time for you to move on too. Remember, the best way to get over a woman, is to get on top of another one. Sorry, but it's true. Good luck!

topless
07-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the advise.. Maybe reading it will make it easier..Tell us what it is that you love about her. Is it the way she walks on you?:idea: :idea:

River Lynchmob
07-30-2007, 11:53 AM
There is a lot of good advice here and a lot of guys here have been in the same situation. It sucks now but every day it gets better and then one day you kick yourself and say Phuk why did I waste so much time on that beoch. Someone said earlier dont waste you time tying to fix her it can't be done and at the end of the day it's about being happy life is too short to not enjoy every day you have. Get out while you can hang with the boys and enjoy the summer being single. Seriously stop wasting your time and move on...it seems as though she already has. One last thing not too many people know you better than your parents, if her dad is telling you to get ride of her do yourself a favor...listen to him and start enjoying life. Good luck but at the end of the day you can listen to all the advice you want but YOU have to make the decision.

Baja Big Dog
07-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Well now after all this serious shit, lets get down to the real life...want her back???
Hook her up with me for a week or two, Ill promise her all kinds of shit, when in reality, Ill hit the shit out of it, treat her like shit, and send her home begging for a nice guy like you...:D
Give, give, give...thats me!!!:eek:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
07-30-2007, 12:20 PM
BAJABIGDOG way to take one for the team, you da man
BIG JOE SSMF:D

Cheaper To Keep Him
07-30-2007, 04:32 PM
Time For A Mid Week Garage SALE, Put All Her Shiat At The Curb And Put Cheap A$$ Pricing On It 2 Days Later Put Free On It Then Get To havasu And Find Another.

dunaholic
07-30-2007, 07:32 PM
You guys and gals got this all wrong. heres the best advice your going to get from anyone......Just Bang her best friend and get over it.......:devil: