PDA

View Full Version : So now that this is a singles dating site...

frdvschvy
07-29-2007, 08:04 PM
The jig is up... Sorry guys had to pull this one down.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 08:13 PM
The earlier post from the beloved Tom Brown got me thinking a little. A very good female friend of my wife and I has struck out with some interesting fellas recently. Between the verbal abuser, the playa, and the insecure straight edge guy she can't seem to win. She is an attractive, intelligent, fun woman from north OC who is not afraid of a good time but just can't seem to find the right fit. ***boat to the rescue????
She will be in Havasu with us from 8/3-8/5 and I was thinking some single guys from the ***boat community might be interested in an introduction. She needs a guy that has his chit together but is not afraid to party and have a good time when duty calls. She has not been able to be herself with the last couple guys and that is always a recipe for disaster. She grew up around the river and boating plus she makes a great boat wipe down partner;)
Please, no stalkers and no I won't post any topless pictures of her :D Let's just say you will not be dissappointed.
My wife (LadyLavey) will be reviewing all prospects prior to arranging any introductions. Not just gonna let any schmuck meet this one. Perhaps in between all the smart ass replys we can find a good match:devil: Feel free to provide a little info about yourself, some pics, or a myspace link if you would like to be considered for an introduction.
Might help if she has a my space page also so the guys can get a bigger glimpse of how she is and what she likes to do. If she has one. Just a thought.:)

SnoC653
07-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Well since I doubt she'd relocate to the middle of the Continent, count me out. But you might at least give a few particulars such as age, does she have children, musical prefrences.... ect. At least give them something to go on to decide if they have anything other than boating in common.

frdvschvy
07-29-2007, 08:19 PM
The jig is up... Sorry guys had to pull this one down.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah, knew I forgot something. Here is the link to her Myspace...
http://www.myspace.com/thenewchelle
I put it in the original post also.
cool..watch for sharks. LOL!!:D

N02 Chevelle
07-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Way beautiful women, But i'm too young... Good luck finding some one
Randy

LadyLavey
07-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Well since I doubt she'd relocate to the middle of the Continent, count me out. But you might at least give a few particulars such as age, does she have children, musical prefrences.... ect. At least give them something to go on to decide if they have anything other than boating in common.
She's 28, never married, no kids, college graduate, 5'10", blonde hair, blue eyes, she likes to laugh, she got her sheet together and wants someone who has their sheet together...no bullsheet
Likes long walks on the beach...etc blah blah blah she's a chick so make an effort. :D
My husband posted her myspace link to sneek a peak...

LadyLavey
07-29-2007, 08:26 PM
P.S. She has no idea we are doing this...don't blow our cover!:eek:

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 09:20 PM
.... you might at least give a few particulars such as age, does she have children, musical prefrences.... ect.
Look.... she has hair in all the right places. What more do you need to know?

YeLLowBoaT
07-29-2007, 09:25 PM
2 Qs
1 can she back down a trailer?
2 Does she buy the gas for the boat?

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 09:29 PM
2 Qs
Don't shit us, YeLLowBoaT. We know what you really want to know is, if the boat catches fire, will she willingly sacrifice her life to try to save someone she doesn't know.

Eliminator 4 Life
07-29-2007, 09:31 PM
WOW :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 09:32 PM
WOW :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D
you should hook up with her.. you are single.. :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
07-29-2007, 09:38 PM
you should hook up with her.. you are single.. :D :D
I would Char but the last part of your statement isnt true:D . I have been dating the same girl for 2 years:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 09:39 PM
I would Char but the last part of your statement isnt true:D . I have been dating the same girl for 2 years:D
dang it.. LOL!! shows how much I pay attention.. ;) :D :D

OverKill
07-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi my name is James and I am 31, 6'3", Good Build, Have a two story 2500Sq foot home, Have a 2007 white Chevy Siverado, Have a 19' Jet boat, and have all my shit together. Does this sound like someone she might be interested in??
Theres just one problem I already married a 5'5", Blond hair, Blue eyed, has her shit together HOTTIE 2 years ago. So count me out. :D :) :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Hi my name is James and I am 31, 6'3", Good Build, Have a two story 2500Sq foot home, Have a 2007 white Chevy Siverado, Have a 19' Jet boat, and have all my shit together. Does this sound like someone she might be interested in??
Theres just one problem I already married a 5'5", Blond hair, Blue eyed, has her shit together HOTTIE 2 years ago. So count me out. :D :) :D
LMAO!! :D

rocket98
07-29-2007, 09:46 PM
I bet she won't take you to the lake this week after she reads this:) :)

vee-driven
07-29-2007, 10:45 PM
Very nice, i'm 29 and 6'0, white, mild mannered and respectful but i go to parker, i am willing to change for the right person though.

SummitKarl
07-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Yeah, knew I forgot something. Here is the link to her Myspace...
http://www.myspace.com/thenewchelle
I put it in the original post also.
Wow.. very pertty
nice height 5'10"...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
GREAT TASTE in music........
Too bad I am old enough to be her Dad:rolleyes: .......:D

Jordy
07-29-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm sure you could stalk the shit out of her anyway Spammit... :notam:

Jbb
07-30-2007, 03:12 AM
She's 28, never married, no kids, college graduate, 5'10", blonde hair, blue eyes, she likes to laugh, she got her sheet together and wants someone who has their sheet together...no bullsheet
Likes long walks on the beach...etc blah blah blah she's a chick so make an effort. :D
Sounds like the PERFECT match for Brown.......How does your friend feel about living in a cabin .......in the middle of a frozen tundra?

SnoC653
07-30-2007, 04:12 AM
Yep definately a very pretty girl, but way to far away, and way too young. You know you're getting old when you look at her pics and think, "Wow, her mom is really hot! I wonder if she's single"

HavaSkank
07-30-2007, 05:42 AM
My friends are afraid they'll be held liable if they try to set me up with some poor, innocent, unsuspecting bastard.

Wild Horses
07-30-2007, 05:51 AM
My friends are afraid they'll be held liable if they try to set me up with some poor, innocent, unsuspecting bastard.
With good reason, I think you scare the hell out of most people!!! :D :D
Sparky

Throttle
07-30-2007, 06:00 AM
Don't shit us, YeLLowBoaT. We know what you really want to know is, if the boat catches fire, will she willingly sacrifice her life to try to save someone she doesn't know.
now thats good stuff right there...

MissB
07-30-2007, 06:01 AM
Wow, I feel so lucky looks I got on the boat just in time... Dating website, can I get my stats in before this catches on and all the good ones get taken up?? J/K She looks like a sweet girl, should have no problem finding a nice guy to take her out. And why not start here, if you have this in common it should be a great meeting place, don't you think? I on the other hand had had alot of experience with the un-nice ones, so anybody unqualified just feel free to send me your stats!!! Gotta love them mean dirty boys!!:jawdrop:

Cole
07-30-2007, 07:02 AM
Wow.. very pertty
nice height 5'10"...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
GREAT TASTE in music........
Did you just Grrrrrrrrr???LOL:D

frdvschvy
07-30-2007, 07:25 AM
2 Qs
1 can she back down a trailer?
2 Does she buy the gas for the boat?
Been backing down trailers for years. In fact she backs down a trailer better than most men I know. Yes, always chips in for gas money.

Jbb
07-30-2007, 07:27 AM
Been backing down trailers for years. In fact she backs down a trailer better than most men I know. Yes, always chips in for gas money.
wow..:jawdrop:

frdvschvy
07-30-2007, 07:28 AM
Yep definately a very pretty girl, but way to far away, and way too young. You know you're getting old when you look at her pics and think, "Wow, her mom is really hot! I wonder if she's single"
Yeah, agree with you 100% on the mom! Mom parties like a rock star too! Not single though :)

meaniam
07-30-2007, 07:40 AM
man i am 29 and think my god here mom is hot. i dont think that makes you old.:D

Havasu1986
07-30-2007, 07:41 AM
We will be in Havasu this weekend as well. Hope to see you there.

my21advantage
07-30-2007, 07:57 AM
I'm always up for meeting new people...and I'll be in Havasu that weekend

shockwaveharry
07-30-2007, 08:31 AM
And she's pretty too??? That's marrage material right there! Friends request sent!! :D

socalmoney
07-30-2007, 08:45 AM
James, are you listing all your assets because you have nothing nice to say about yourself. Ha-ha just kidding.
This looks like a fun combo.
http://a42.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/m_d7a57866bcd09b827a27b88b68385ee9.jpg

atomickitn
07-30-2007, 08:48 AM
I think that it is nice of the friendly peeps on here to post pics and to help their friends find somebody nice that likes the same thing they do, in todays events it is soo hard for both guys and girls to meet good quality people,wheather it be for romance or just friends, and having a friend/friends introduce you to peeps that like and share the same things in life that you do. hope all works out and if not, at leaste she met somebody new, good luck to her, i know i have a great friend that would for sure like to meet her, if for nothing else just to say hi, yes he is on here and all the other stuff that people ask about, and an all around nice guy, he just so happened to move back to cali from havasu, and is in the oc.....

riverbound
07-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Im in love :D
<---- very single and disease free :D

Dave C
07-30-2007, 09:03 AM
not me... skank reminds of all the overbearing, domineering broads that I know.... either that or the thought of getting my ass kicked is a turn on. ;)
With good reason, I think you scare the hell out of most people!!! :D :D
Sparky

Nord
07-30-2007, 09:15 AM
:)
~nord~

riverbound
07-30-2007, 09:23 AM
:)
~nord~
Bleach your hair! ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 09:24 AM
:idea: Look he even has a my space site..:D

Nord
07-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Bleach your hair! ;)
lol

seanv
07-30-2007, 09:26 AM
wow way pretty lady. now why cant women like this be the ones moving from cali to az:rolleyes: :D

riverbound
07-30-2007, 09:30 AM
:idea: Look he even has a my space site..:D
thanks for the plug :)
I will see you guys this weekend :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 09:38 AM
thanks for the plug :)
I will see you guys this weekend :)
welcome Honey..and yes we will see you this weekend.. maybe the newbie single girl will show up.. :D

River Lynchmob
07-30-2007, 09:39 AM
But you wear a cowboy hat and dance with cougers :D

riverbound
07-30-2007, 09:41 AM
But you wear a cowboy hat and dance with cougers :D
Are you trying to say you dont???:D ;)
And they werent cougars, they were more like dinosaurs :eek: :D

riverbound
07-30-2007, 09:42 AM
I know of a single guy that loves the river has never been married and really is an all around great guy. He lives in OC and is also a member here and just recently started his own boat company (Hint Hint) ;) He will be at Incahoots in Fullerton this Friday for Windy's going away party; it might be a great place for her to meet some of the guys:D
I thought you were talking about me until I read that part :(

Havasu1986
07-30-2007, 09:48 AM
I know of a single guy that loves the river has never been married and really is an all around great guy. He lives in OC and is also a member here and just recently started his own boat company (Hint Hint) ;) He will be at Incahoots in Fullerton this Friday for Windy's going away party; it might be a great place for her to meet some of the guys:D
She will be in Havasu this weekend. See post #1. ;)

Slow What
07-30-2007, 12:37 PM
She needs a guy that has his chit together but is not afraid to party and have a good time when duty calls.
Single - yep :D
Not afraid to party - Never :D
Have a good time when duty calls - Always :D
Guy must have his chit together - I'm Out :)
Crap and I was doing so good , I don't think that girl should have a problem in the dating dept .

TAF
07-30-2007, 01:57 PM
James, are you listing all your assets because you have nothing nice to say about yourself. Ha-ha just kidding.
This looks like a fun combo.
http://a42.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/m_d7a57866bcd09b827a27b88b68385ee9.jpg
James, as he stated is already taken and was just goofing around. I can't believe he didn't put in a good word for me though. Suppose he heard me say more than once that those long distance relationships haven't worked for me.
Oh, and I think I might be a bit too old for this OC gal.:idea:

River Lynchmob
07-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Are you trying to say you dont???:D ;)
And they werent cougars, they were more like dinosaurs :eek: :D
From what I remember you were grinding the dinosaurs and I took care of all of the rest...and whos idea was it to get those $6 mimosas...I was in control before that :D :eek: :sqeyes:

Nord
07-30-2007, 03:35 PM
What are you guys talking about, did you guys hook up with some cougars at a bar?? LMAO. Was this the night that I was building my patio cover and you guys went to Incahoots??
~NORD~

River Lynchmob
07-30-2007, 03:46 PM
What are you guys talking about, did you guys hook up with some cougars at a bar?? LMAO. Was this the night that I was building my patio cover and you guys went to Incahoots??
~NORD~
No this was Saturday the weekend of the 4th when we all went up to Roadrunner and hit the bar upstairs. we thought it would be good to have a raper and then a raper sized mimosa and dance with every girl in the bar including the ones with dates. RB became quite captivated with a few cougars/brontosaurses :D

Nord
07-30-2007, 03:50 PM
No this was Saturday the weekend of the 4th when we all went up to Roadrunner and hit the bar upstairs. we thought it would be good to have a raper and then a raper sized mimosa and dance with every girl in the bar including the ones with dates. RB became quite captivated with a few cougars/brontosaurses :D
lol

SnoC653
07-30-2007, 06:40 PM
The fact that her mom likes to party is a good thing, that she's married .... well that's good and bad. Good that I don't have to worry about getting any more crazy ideas (after all, already bought a flatbottom), bad in that her hubby would probably try to kick my butt if we partied too much. And as pretty as the 28yo is, she's out of the question even if she likes old guys... she's hot enough she would just simply hurt me so good. :D

Parker Dreamin
07-30-2007, 07:02 PM
her space is set to private.... cant check it out.

HavaSkank
07-30-2007, 07:29 PM
not me... skank reminds of all the overbearing, domineering broads that I know.... either that or the thought of getting my ass kicked is a turn on. ;)
Oh Davey Poo, Im a timid little church mouse......
a church mouse with whips and chains, but a church mouse none the less.
Come on baby, take me for a spin. Not ALL of my dates turn up MIA

dunaholic
07-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Would she accept a sugar daddy that has to have a discreet relationship (purely sexual of course)?

frdvschvy
07-30-2007, 07:53 PM
The jig is up... Sorry guys had to pull this one down. :(
Can't blame a friend for trying though ... right???

HavaSkank
07-30-2007, 08:23 PM
I dont get it

Baja Big Dog
07-30-2007, 08:35 PM
I dont get it
Ditto...:confused:

SnoC653
07-30-2007, 09:06 PM
The real question is how did she react when she found out...
Embarassed and pleaded for you to end the thread = KEEPER
Mad and demanded the thread be closed = Not worth the bother, there are lots of other fish in the sea

dunaholic
08-03-2007, 08:08 AM
We could go in halves. :D :D
Kind of like a time share....