PDA

View Full Version : Another Christmas in Cali

Lavey29
12-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Well, they say it's going to be 80 degrees for Christmas again this year. Guess I'll lite the old yule log on the TV and look at my synthetic snow covered tree while I watch all the gifts being opened that I'll try and pay for next year. Then I'll head out to the pool for a little BBQ party. It's holidays like this when all the soaring gang violence, a few million illegal immigrants, failing health care system and ridiculously unaffordable housing prices etc...just don't seem that bad,,,gotta love so cali in December....Merry Christmas everyone... :)

ROZ
12-21-2005, 02:49 PM
What the hell is a yule log? Don't think I've ever seen one...

Blown 472
12-21-2005, 02:53 PM
34 here and freezing rain, what is gang violence?

H20 Toie
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Whats Snow?

Jeanyus
12-21-2005, 03:16 PM
What is Christmas?

Lavey29
12-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Not really sure Roz,,,just know it plays like a nice little log fire on my TV all day for the holiday and with a few scented candles it seems just like a snowy cabin in the mountains...

Big Kahunaa
12-21-2005, 03:26 PM
What the hell is a yule log? Don't think I've ever seen one...
i think i left one in the bathroom

djunkie
12-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Well, they say it's going to be 80 degrees for Christmas again this year. Guess I'll lite the old yule log on the TV and look at my synthetic snow covered tree while I watch all the gifts being opened that I'll try and pay for next year. Then I'll head out to the pool for a little BBQ party. It's holidays like this when all the soaring gang violence, a few million illegal immigrants, failing health care system and ridiculously unaffordable housing prices etc...just don't seem that bad,,,gotta love so cali in December....Merry Christmas everyone... :)
Damm. Talk about being in the Christmas spirit.