PDA

View Full Version : life flight out of parker

GBLASER
02-20-2006, 11:15 AM
sunday afternoon we were comming from the lake and just before Parker they landed a life flight on the hwy. There was a quad that was beat up pretty bad in the back of a truck. It looked like they brought someone from off the hwy. They were in no hurry since once they got back to the chopper they let the traffic pass without lifting off. Anybody know what happened?

OGShocker
02-20-2006, 11:19 AM
sunday afternoon we were comming from the lake and just before Parker they landed a life flight on the hwy. There was a quad that was beat up pretty bad in the back of a truck. It looked like they brought someone from off the hwy. They were in no hurry since once they got back to the chopper they let the traffic pass without lifting off. Anybody know what happened?
PM BoatCop, Alan would know..

RiverRatMike
02-20-2006, 11:25 AM
this happened just a little down the road from our river house. I was back at home in Havasu when this happened but my brother was still at the river house. He called me to tell me what happened. I guess he ended up helping. Some guy on a Suzuki quad was going to fast and his buddy ahead of him went through a silt pit of dust. The guy behind couldn't see anything, and crashed hard and ended up breaking his feemer. I should have pictures to post here by tomorrow.