PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson any minute now

thatguy
08-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Well, this didn't take long. JJ and Sharpton can't be far off now.
Tommy
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20112312/

jbone
08-03-2007, 11:41 PM
What about concerns of race guilt in the Duke case.
They wanted those boys hung. No appologies now though.
Let them support him. He won't be the first thug they have supported, and he won't be the last.

thatguy
08-03-2007, 11:45 PM
What about concerns of race guilt in the Duke case.
They wanted those boys hung. No appologies now though.
Let them support him. He won't be the first thug they have supported, and he won't be the last.
Boy thats the truth. Guy even says they supported OJ strictly on race. Now if that isn't racism I don't know what is.
Notice I did not say "reverse racism". In my opinion Whites are the ones with no rights now. You don't have to look far to see it.
Tommy

YeLLowBoaT
08-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Yeah, the white man is just trying to keep a brother down. :)
I don't care if your white, brown, yellow, green, purple or zebra striped, if your scum, your scum.

thatguy
08-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah, the white man is just trying to keep a brother down. :)
I don't care if your white, brown, yellow, green, purple or zebra striped, if your scum, your scum.
Yeah, like this one. Doesn't everybody keep 90K in a freezer at home?
Those damned racist FBI.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20107701/

Rexone
08-04-2007, 04:00 AM
Doesn't everybody keep 90K in a freezer at home?
It's not that unusual for ballers.
Unless of course they raided their home equity for baller status. ;)

Wet Dream
08-04-2007, 04:18 AM
We do have a system that provides people the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. The NAACP will not admit that they jumped to guilty on the Duke "scandal", but they want to make sure Vick is treated as innocent until his day in court. And thats only fair, its what our constitution provides. The "black community" will jump on any bandwagon involving a black man and the system. They want the brutha to beat the system and they use that person as the means to further divide. Its always about black vs white isn't it? Sure seems that way.

havasu5150
08-04-2007, 04:48 AM
We do have a system that provides people the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. The NAACP will not admit that they jumped to guilty on the Duke "scandal", but they want to make sure Vick is treated as innocent until his day in court. And thats only fair, its what our coonstitution provides. The "black community" will jump on any bandwagon involving a black man and the system. They want the brutha to beat the system and they use that person as the means to further divide. Its always about black vs white isn't it? Sure seems that way.
Typo?

Wet Dream
08-04-2007, 04:52 AM
Edited. :D If I were a news anchor and said that on tv, you know I would have been FIRED. It was an unintentional freudian slip on my part. :D :D

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 06:33 AM
Awwww man, he didn't go and say this for real did he???:o
"Hardy suspects that Vick — famous, rich and black — is just the fall guy behind bigger issues.
“A hundred-million-dollar black man?” he huffed. “They can’t stand it.”"
How many hundred million dollar black men does it take to equal one Bill Gates or Warren Buffet? :devil:
What has Vick contributed to the homeless, orphans, inner city kids, boys and girls club, big brothers/big sisters, aids in africa, hunger in etheopia? "That which you do for the least of them, you do for the greatest of them. J.C."
I would love to hear Dave Chappell's take on all of this after a few big hits on his bong.:D
Just consider the source boys, take the high road. In five or ten years Vick will be a HAS BEEN, his cash will be gone and will be yet another statistic like O.J. We all know there is more to life than CRACK and a 40 oz Colt 45.
Peace...

Baja Big Dog
08-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Ive never seen a bigger bunch of dumbass',Racism only applies to white people!!!...GEEZ guys!!!

RitcheyRch
08-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Sad that they turning this animal issue into a racial platform. Darn media.

Baja Big Dog
08-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Things must be slow at the "Rainbow Coalition"...they need to raise more money to Jesse to do nothing!!!!:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 09:37 AM
so when is the riot.. :idea:

thatguy
08-04-2007, 09:45 AM
As soon as Jackson gets his money (contribution) He will rally the masses.
Tommy

Baja Big Dog
08-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Things must be slow at the "Rainbow Coalition"...they need to raise more money to Jesse to do nothing!!!!:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 09:47 AM
I am waiting for the day for that guy to Fock up big time.. I can't wait.

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Jesse Jackson is a world class extortionist, you should read the story about his dealio with Anheiser Busch and his son getting the Chicagoland distributorship exclusive.
He will land on his feet every time, just like your kitty Mrs. Vee

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 09:55 AM
That guy makes my hair stand up. I can not stand to see his ugly mug everytime someone who has money gets in trouble. He is one of those people who are waisted space and take up too much Oxygen..:mad:

thatguy
08-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Well, He already got caught committing adultry a couple years ago. Had a girlfriend on the side. Can't remember all the details, but apparently his "work" is so important that it must be overlooked. I am sure it was whitey's fault ultimately. Like Marion Barry. Or that guy in the link I posted, or Vick, for that matter.
Tommy

Old Texan
08-04-2007, 10:00 AM
You mean again. He's made of Teflon, nothing sticks. Until someone with sense in the black community steps forth and puts an end to this lying troublemaker, he will continue on with his hatred and racial division. As I recall the late great Rev King had a very low opionion of Jesse. If MLK had not been murdered, I doubt JJ would be "famous".
OK, Vick's innocent. Now let's try the sick bastard and stuff him in a jail cell for 6 years.... :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Well, He already got caught committing adultry a couple years ago. Had a girlfriend on the side. Can't remember all the details, but apparently his "work" is so important that it must be overlooked. I am sure it was whitey's fault ultimately. Like Marion Barry. Or that guy in the link I posted, or Vick, for that matter.
Tommy
he needs to quit working off everyone elses money. he is such a loser .. Him and Larry King really piss me off .. all they do is spill shiat out of their mouths.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 10:03 AM
You mean again. He's made of Teflon, nothing sticks. Until someone with sense in the black community steps forth and puts an end to this lying troublemaker, he will continue on with his hatred and racial division. As I recall the late great Rev King had a very low opionion of Jesse. If MLK had not been murdered, I doubt JJ would be "famous".
OK, Vick's innocent. Now let's try the sick bastard and stuff him in a jail cell for 6 years.... :mad:
I still say Vick and all involved need to be tied to a pole , pour blood on their balls and turn the dogs loose.. just before they take him out let him slowly bleed to death. He is a hoser..:mad: my shiat don't stink because of who I am dick wod..

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 10:07 AM
That guy makes my hair stand up. I can not stand to see his ugly mug everytime someone who has money gets in trouble. He is one of those people who are waisted space and take up too much Oxygen..:mad:
U jus be dascreminastinastin, don't be hatin on him like dat. P.S. when ya gonna tell me how to get the animated gif on my dealio and then KILL me???
Mapquest this: Prince Island, Long Beach CA 90803

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 10:09 AM
U jus be dascreminastinastin, don't be hatin on him like dat. P.S. when ya gonna tell me how to get the animated gif on my dealio and then KILL me???
Mapquest this: Prince Island, Long Beach CA 90803
I will leave the killin to the Mr.. :D

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 10:18 AM
In my humble opinion his first big FOCK up was posturing himself the way he did (leader of a divisive coalition), all that does is put a giant target on ones chest. He has so many enemies, it's just a matter of time. Take on the other hand some of the people that get out and truly HELP a particular segment of society, that individual will have true friends and supporters helping him or her succeed.

thatguy
08-04-2007, 10:24 AM
In my humble opinion his first big FOCK up was posturing himself the way he did (leader of a divisive coalition), all that does is put a giant target on ones chest. He has so many enemies, it's just a matter of time. Take on the other hand some of the people that get out and truly HELP a particular segment of society, that individual will have true friends and supporters helping him or her succeed.
Yep, You are basically pointing out the difference between right and wrong. Good and evil. People who want to help end suffering and people who want to profit from it.

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 10:24 AM
NASCAR, Jesse Jackson And Extortion
By Michael Gaddy - Sierra Times
NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Automobile Racing) has paid $250,000 to Jesse Jackson and Operation Push since 2001. NASCAR claims the money was paid to promote "diversity." Critics of the donations claim it is nothing less than extortion paid to keep Jackson from complaining about the lack of people of color in the sport.
Many NASCAR fans became angry when the disclosure of the donations became public, primarily because Jackson had taken an "antiwar" stance. This would appear to be a more critical issue to the fans of the sport than the money paid by NASCAR that went into the same fund Jackson/Push used to pay off his mistress and her relocation expenses.

thatguy
08-04-2007, 10:27 AM
MFV,
I think the riot is close!

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 10:31 AM
"Picketing at an ARCO/BP gasoline station in Los Angeles, the Reverend Jesse Jackson and Rainbow PUSH Coalition turned up the heat on British Petroleum, or BP.
Cars, trucks and buses honked their horns to express their support of Rainbow PUSH Coalition's campaign to drive down the price of gas and energy, according to the publicity people working for Jackson and his big-time extortion scheme against the liberal-lefts latest victim of their contempt — Big Oil.
Pickets were launched Thursday at BP/Arco stations in Atlanta, as well. Additional pickets in cities across the nation occurred on Saturday, June 24, as part of the Rainbow/PUSH national campaign against BP. This is probably the largest extortion racket since Jesse Jackson conducted a shakedown of Toyota for millions of dollars or when his sons received beer distribution franchises from one of the nation's largest breweries after threats of a huge boycott
The BP deal is so big that the other great American poverty pimp, Rev. Al Sharpton, has joined forces with Jackson because these men-of-the-cloth hit the mother lode of corporate villains — a multibillion dollar corporation that's making (God, help us!) big profits."

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 10:33 AM
MFV,
I think the riot is close!
I think we need to leave LA.. I was in the last one.. :jawdrop: :D

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 11:02 AM
I think we need to leave LA.. I was in the last one.. :jawdrop: :D
Naaa, just give em the ole 1/2 kitty...
Peace OUT...:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Naaa, just give em the ole 1/2 kitty...
Peace OUT...:D
:D :D one two punch.. :D

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Will you and Mr. Vee be at the circle sprint races next weekend at Marine Stadium???

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Will you and Mr. Vee be at the circle sprint races next weekend at Marine Stadium???
I think we are heading to Havisu that weekend. I will have to ask him..
and yes he is Mr. Flyin Vee on here.. AKA Jamie.:D

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Folks are flying in from around the nation for this blessed event and your going somewhere that you can drive to in a few hours ANY ole weekend? CMon... If you look up "***boat" in Wester's dictionary it will reference the S.C. circle sprints THIS is where it's at...

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Folks are flying in from around the nation for this blessed event and your going somewhere that you can drive to in a few hours ANY ole weekend? CMon... If you look up "***boat" in Wester's dictionary it will reference the S.C. circle sprints THIS is where it's at...
I will see what he had on mind..:D

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 11:56 AM
YOu two come up and I will buy yall some cold beers! Mapquest that address, you can park in here and your about 150 feet from the action. The parking on the other side of Marine Stadium is a mess.

thatguy
08-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Thanks Mustang, You hijacked my thread AND my fantasy. Pr*ck.:D

2manymustangs
08-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Thanks Mustang, You hijacked my thread AND my fantasy. Pr*ck.:D
DOH... My bad, I tend to get carried away around pretty ladies...:supp:

thatguy
08-04-2007, 09:43 PM
DOH... My bad, I tend to get carried away around pretty ladies...:supp:
Understood.