PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the Avi.....

ahhell
08-04-2007, 01:54 PM
and what a hole...we got there early, met all the in-laws, set up 'camp' and then got buried in people. had the most fun watching jet-skiers suck up weeds into the intakes... ALL MORNING...3-4 at a time (OK I sucked'em up in the jet too...but I was the first) then we decided to hit the water after it came up a bit, I was surrounded by idiots. I am bringing my paintball gun next time so I can identify and beat the shit outta certain lake lice:mad:
thanks for the rant...:D
I live here...guess I should know better:confused:

Pheelin Phroggy
08-04-2007, 02:17 PM
paintball guns are wonderful things... even more fun if you keep your paint balls in the freezer and ice chest

Baja Big Dog
08-04-2007, 02:20 PM
paintball guns are wonderful things... even more fun if you keep your paint balls in the freezer and ice chest
Now that leaves a MARK!!!:eek:

OCMerrill
08-04-2007, 02:58 PM
My wife actually took a flair gun out of my hand...just before I committed a crime. At the time I would have swore it was worth it.:mad:
F'n lice.
It's not all lice either. Just 99.99999%. The good ones are buried deep in a sea of dip shits.

pixilatedpussy
08-04-2007, 03:45 PM
and what a hole...we got there early, met all the in-laws, set up 'camp' and then got buried in people. had the most fun watching jet-skiers suck up weeds into the intakes... ALL MORNING...3-4 at a time (OK I sucked'em up in the jet too...but I was the first) then we decided to hit the water after it came up a bit, I was surrounded by idiots. I am bringing my paintball gun next time so I can identify and beat the shit outta certain lake lice:mad:
LOL! You are just learning that Avi beach is full of dumbasses? LMAO! We love that beach, but we hate the dip wads that go there!:(

Ziggy
08-04-2007, 04:25 PM
LOL! You are just learning that Avi beach is full of dumbasses? LMAO! We love that beach, but we hate the dip wads that go there!:(
Dipwads-----that cracked me up :D :D Spell it backwards and it's Stupid spelled with a beatnick drawl ;) :D LOL
"Sdawpid" :)

probablecause
08-04-2007, 05:05 PM
I went there and saw too many Raiders Stickers and deuschebags. If you are not up at 5:30 AM and don't get a spot, then take your boat or ski and get the F*ck out of the marina. We left for a boat ride with three of our boats and came back to other boats in our spot and the infamous "We all have to share" I guess the anchors and orange balls attached to them, and the spread on the beach were not an indicator. Also, the one friggin elevator on the West/South tower is a joke. Not to mention the buffet. It is really sad because that place could be expanded and be a kick ass place.

DILLIGAF
08-04-2007, 07:23 PM
LOL....I had a great day on Mohave with my nephew taking it easy. Started throwing the football in GA and couldn't find anybody that could hang with me. Most were about half the distance. Still had a good time and just ate steaks, baked potatos and baked beans. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gqchris
08-04-2007, 07:23 PM
The rental stand there for the jetskis certainly does not help out the cause. Yea its a disaster, or at least it was the weekend we went for the Avi Get together. If Brad and the others hadnt gotten down there at the buttcrack of dawn, we would never had a space. I am going next weekend, and already am having second thoughts. Gotta love the family next to us with 40 people under a 10' x 10' pep boys ez up special sharing one jetski! It was interesting. :rolleyes:

ahhell
08-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah...my 16y/o son said to me "put this on my list of places to never go to again"

ahhell
08-04-2007, 08:00 PM
LOL....I had a great day on Mohave with my nephew taking it easy. Started throwing the football in GA and couldn't find anybody that could hang with me. Most were about half the distance. Still had a good time and just ate steaks, baked potatos and baked beans. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
see you up there in a couple of weeks...at the Scream palace:eek:

DILLIGAF
08-04-2007, 08:01 PM
see you up there in a couple of weeks...at the Scream palace:eek:
What date is that you are talking about?

ahhell
08-04-2007, 08:04 PM
What date is that you are talking about?
Im thinking its Aug 25th...3-4 boats going, they may be there on the 24th

DILLIGAF
08-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Im thinking its Aug 25th...3-4 boats going
If I am around count me in :)

ahhell
08-04-2007, 08:06 PM
If I am around count me in :)
Youre always welcome...cuz Im Screams 'go to guy' LOL

DILLIGAF
08-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Youre always welcome...cuz Im Screams 'go to guy' LOL
Maybe I can come up with some more scorpion stories prior to it....lol
Haven't seen them around here lately though. I think the word is out......."Stay away from DILLIGAFS home as he will torture you"
:)