PDA

View Full Version : Warning RV Buyers

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 03:53 PM
STAY FAR-FAR AWAY FROM BEAUDRY RV:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :devil: :jawdrop: :sqeyes:

Goldilocks
08-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Okay. Thanks. :)

squirt'nmyload
08-04-2007, 03:55 PM
after what i witnessed today, it's amazing that they run a business there.

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 04:04 PM
after what i witnessed today, it's amazing that they run a business there.
Are You Guys Going Tonight??? Ive put in a request for a Bottle of Patron For them:D

squirt'nmyload
08-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Are You Guys Going Tonight??? Ive put in a request for a Bottle of Patron For them:D
i'm pretty beat up from last night.....don't think i can make it 2 in a row:( :D

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 04:09 PM
i'm pretty beat up from last night.....don't think i can make it 2 in a row:( :D
I Thought So Im Still F...ing Fired Up over today:mad:

rvrjunkie
08-04-2007, 04:10 PM
STAY FAR-FAR AWAY FROM BEAUDRY RV:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :devil: :jawdrop: :sqeyes:
What went wrong ?

squirt'nmyload
08-04-2007, 04:10 PM
I Thought So Im Still F...ing Fired Up over today:mad:
the spoiled food was the icing on the cake....thankfully i wasn't following you out of there...lmao :D :D

squirt'nmyload
08-04-2007, 04:11 PM
What went wrong ?
don't get him started :D :D

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 04:14 PM
don't get him started :D :D
No You need to tell as a By Stander...That Was Total Bull-.hit:mad:
F..ing A hole should have wiped the Coke off his Nose before he decided to F with me Little C-sucker:mad: :devil: :mad:

squirt'nmyload
08-04-2007, 04:16 PM
No You need to tell as a By Stander...That Was Total Bull-.hit:mad:
F..ing A hole should have wiped the Coke off his Nose before he decided to F with me Little C-sucker:mad: :devil: :mad:
actually the icing on the cake was watching that POS speed out of the lot in his vette

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 04:19 PM
actually the icing on the cake was watching that POS speed out of the lot in his vette
Yea And Remember the comment I made the Day we Droped it Off
" WHATS UP WITH ALL THE BRAND NEW VETTES":D

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 04:21 PM
These SCUM-BAGS Will Wished They Gave Me MY MONEY Back THE FIRST TIME...EVERY NEWS INVESTGATOR IN THE VALLEY WILL KNOW:mad: :devil: :mad:

squirt'nmyload
08-04-2007, 04:24 PM
What went wrong ?
i'll start....we dropped the coach off (40ft national rv diesel pusher) tuesday for a bunch of warranty repairs. AJ got the call from the service guy saying it was reaady to be picked up today. we got there and it was in no better shape than when we left it, and also filthy inside. of course the service guy took today off, and after dealing with every dumbass in the place and a couple hours later we got the thing back in a somewhat usable condition with some of the problems still existing. the kicker was that they said they would leave the LP on for the refridgerator and i opened up the door to it and WHAMMO :sqeyes: :sqeyes: it was not a pretty sight. this was the 2nd time this thing has been in for the same repairs.

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 04:27 PM
i'll start....we dropped the coach off (40ft national rv diesel pusher) tuesday for a bunch of warranty repairs. AJ got the call from the service guy saying it was reaady to be picked up today. we got there and it was in no better shape than when we left it, and also filthy inside. of course the service guy took today off, and after dealing with every dumbass in the place and a couple hours later we got the thing back in a somewhat usable condition with some of the problems still existing. the kicker was that they said they would leave the LP on for the refridgerator and i opened up the door to it and WHAMMO :sqeyes: :sqeyes: it was not a pretty sight. this was the 2nd time this thing has been in for the same repairs.
WHAMMO...You WERENT THE ONE PUKING DOWN THE ROAD:eek: :sqeyes: :eek: :sqeyes: :D

squirt'nmyload
08-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Yea And Remember the comment I made the Day we Droped it Off
" WHATS UP WITH ALL THE BRAND NEW VETTES":D
ha ha...i do remember...that right there shows how big of a bunch of losers they are

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Also What Was Up with the Reggie Fountain Look-A-Like:D Same F..ing Hair -Due, Only It Was Hot:devil: And The Just For Men was Driping down his neck:D ...He Did Not Where A Large Medalion Like Reggie :eek: But Sported A Lage Belt Buckle From The National Finals Rodeo.:idea: Must Have Been a Gift..I Would Guess:D :D

BIGRRNU
08-04-2007, 05:21 PM
A couple of years ago we brought our 38 foot American Eagle in for new marble floors,got it back 8 weeks later and they forgot to hook up ice maker f@@k up new floor,carpet and couch .They said too bad,too back for them we won the law suit.They really are dick heads

LuckyStrike
08-04-2007, 05:26 PM
A couple of years ago we brought our 38 foot American Eagle in for new marble floors,got it back 8 weeks later and they forgot to hook up ice maker f@@k up new floor,carpet and couch .They said too bad,too back for them we won the law suit.They really are dick heads
Thank You For That Valued Info,,,:devil:

talkinghead
08-04-2007, 11:14 PM
I have bought RV's from Richardson's and Giant RV - I haven't found one RV Dealer that I do like or trust.
They are out for one thing only..

Warlockjer
08-05-2007, 05:59 AM
I have bought RV's from Richardson's and Giant RV - I haven't found one RV Dealer that I do like or trust.
What he said!!! I bought from Beaudry a couple of years back. I have had to deal with worse. Beside i got a couple of cool jackets:) :)

bohica
08-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Haven't found a good RV place yet. Here's my story from last year.
If anyone needs service, DO NOT go to Altmans Winnebago.
I took the moho in for service with a list of things to do. Along with the normal oil change, generator service and other maintenance items, I had a problem with my coach batteries not charging while driving, dash a/c not working and a light that didn't work inside the coach. The problem with the coach batteries was my number one concern, and even bought all new top of the line batteries to the tune of $1,000 before I brought it in.
They start work on the moho and the first thing they tell me is the coach batteries are toast. I say bullshiat, there brand new. They go back and tell me the battery soleniod is bad, it's covered under my extended warranty and all is better. They call me, tell me the coach is done and I go to pick it up. I pay them $2K for all the work and go check on the coach. I start the coach up and check the monitor panel and I can tell the coach batteries still aren't charging. Check the light that was out and it's still out. I'm pissed, go back inside and ask what's the deal. I tell them I just paid 2K and the first two things I check still aren't fixed. They apologize and I tell them I feel like calling my credit card company to reverse the charge.
Next day they call me and say the solenoid they put in was bad, and they have to replace it again. Then they tell me it was covered under warranty the first time, but I'll have to pay $300 in labor this time. I really lost it this time, tell them bullshiat, it was never fixed the first time and I'm not paying anything. They call me again and say everything is done, come get your coach, but since I said I was gonna call my credit card company and stop the original charge, they won't release the coach to me unless I bring cash. I get there and they tell me I have to go settle up with the manager. I tell them let me go check with the mechanic and make sure everything is working correctly. Mechanic shows me everything is good to go and leaves. I get in the coach, barrel through the service lot and out the front gate. I give them a toot toot on the air horn and flip them off as I proceed to leave.
I had to steal my own dam coach from Altmans. I had already paid them $2K and no way in hell was I gonna give them another $300 for something that was never fixed in the first place. I will never go back there and would never recommend them to anyone. I need to find a reputable shop that can work on the coach stuff for the future.

MBlaster
08-05-2007, 08:08 AM
I think that is a given for any type of vehicle dealer. You have to watch your ass at all times because dealers will plunger rape you in a heartbeat.
I prefer to buy all my stuff used private party from nice folks.
It's worked out great so far.