PDA

View Full Version : Robby Gordon...I am giving odds today..

Baja Big Dog
08-05-2007, 08:36 AM
I giving odds that Robby doesn't finish the race today...OPPs...he's not racing. NASCAR "sat" him out of the race today! Something about passing on the yellow, rough driving....I love that guy!!!!

Warlockjer
08-05-2007, 08:45 AM
I put him in the same catagory as Stewart, both POS!!!!

DUNDUN
08-05-2007, 08:49 AM
he got parked because of everything from yesterday... reckless driving, not responding to the black flag...
i thought it was awesome when he did a burn out after the race with kevin harvick. haha
nascar screwed up though. the yellow was out when gordon was spun.... they sent him back to 13th err something..

jbtrailerjim
08-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Robby got hosed yesterday. Nascar f'd up. He should have restarted no further back than second after the caution.

intense
08-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Gordon got focked He was totally right
here is his press release
http://www.robbygordon.com/cms/publish/article_911.shtml

Dezertrider
08-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Robby got screwed!!!!!
I know he must have more fans now. He kept his position, Won the race and did all the victory donuts. Looked like he even tried to get into victory lane to celebrate. When they didnt let him in he jumped on his car and celebrated just outside of victory circle
Funny thing is he ran a VERY clean race until Nascar screwed him
I am a bigger fan of Robby and less of a fan of NASCAR

scotco
08-05-2007, 11:45 AM
I don't care if you like him or not, he got SCREWED yesterday.The Yellow flag was clearly waving B-4 you even see Robby start to get spun. If that had been Jeff Gordon that call would have never been made.
I couldn’t agree more with this statement.

Havasu 928
08-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Robby got hosed yesterday. Nascar f'd up. He should have restarted no further back than second after the caution.
I cant believe Nascar screwed up again...can't wait for Watkins Glenn

Baja Big Dog
08-05-2007, 05:53 PM
He is too much like old school, NASCAR doesnt like that image anymore...
Its a sport for pussies now....:mad: