PDA

View Full Version : Dammm High speed cats think they own the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
08-05-2007, 10:23 AM
So my buddy was cruising in his deckboat with his family and was heading up towards the sandbar. When all of a sudden he noticed this cat flying towards him going into the mouth of the river. He tried to avoid him but just couldn't since the cat was going so fast and it was getting narrow. Luckily they missed each other. He thought he was in the right of way since he was the slower vessel but obviously this guy in the cat didn't think so....................... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jbb
08-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Rd Sux!

djunkie
08-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Rd Sux!
:D :D

Unforgiven
08-05-2007, 10:31 AM
So my buddy was cruising in his deckboat with his family and was heading up towards the sandbar. When all of a sudden he noticed this cat flying towards him going into the mouth of the river. He tried to avoid him but just couldn't since the cat was going so fast and it was getting narrow. Luckily they missed each other. He thought he was in the right of way since he was the slower vessel but obviously this guy in the cat didn't think so....................... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
was this Cat a DCB??

Jordy
08-05-2007, 10:33 AM
was this Cat a DCB??
Is there any other kind of cat, at least on a lake??? :idea: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
08-05-2007, 10:35 AM
was it an orange pumpkin DCB:idea: ???
just kidding

Jbb
08-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Jordy ......are you saying that DCB is a lake only boat.....that is unproven in "real" water.?.....further are you saying that
"DCB racing" ....should infer that DCB actually has raced one of their boats? ....because if you are ...that would be hating.........and you need to stop hating....:D
RD SUX!

thatguy
08-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Forcast: Ugly.

Unforgiven
08-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Good Morning Jordy.. yes there are a few "other" type of cats..you have/had one does your do 100 mph going towards the river?...what the hell have you been up too??

Jordy
08-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Jordy ......are you saying that DCB is a lake only boat.....that is unproven in "real" water.?.....further are you saying that
"DCB racing" ....should infer that DCB actually has raced one of their boats? ....because if you are ...that would be hating.........and you need to stop hating....:D
RD SUX!
Not hating, observing and eduCATing. :D :D :D
Good Morning Jordy.. yes there are a few "other" type of cats..you have/had one does your do 100 mph going towards the river?...what the hell have you been up too??
Mine wasn't just a lake boat though. It went to Catalina a couple times as well as a few trips up and down the coast. Yes, it would do 100 upstream, but wasn't a DCLB, so I did adhere to the rules of the road. :D :D :D

Unforgiven
08-05-2007, 10:49 AM
let us know when your coming back over for a CATalina cruise

djunkie
08-05-2007, 11:16 AM
was this Cat a DCB??
Since I wasn't there I couldn't say. Except that I heard that the cat was moving at a high rate of speed and if he was going slower this close call might have been avoided. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

djunkie
08-05-2007, 11:18 AM
:D Can't wait till they limit the size of boats to 24' !!! like they are in Parker, Flatbottoms & Daycruisers rejoice !!!!!!!:D
Coming to a lake near you soon !!!!!!!!!:D
I would like to see this also but unfortunately you and I both know its not gonna happen. :( :(

AzLakeLizard
08-05-2007, 11:25 AM
That is why I love Lake Powell.. room for everyone!..even in the "Washing Machine..lol) :devil:

revndave
08-05-2007, 12:03 PM
:D Can't wait till they limit the size of boats to 24' !!! like they are in Parker, Flatbottoms & Daycruisers rejoice !!!!!!!:D
When is this going to happen?Will they enforce it?I hope.I go to Parker and dig the hotrod boat seen in Parker.Give me 18-21 ft with a 1000hp+.:eek: My kinda of boat.:D

HavasuSelect
08-05-2007, 12:30 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5704175

little rowe boat
08-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Lmao.:D

Sleeper CP
08-05-2007, 03:52 PM
So can we merge this thread with the "Blue and Green Aftershock...Asshole"
thread. Do we have a match..:idea: Or am I stating the obvious...sometimes I slow? Must be the alcohol.
Sleeper CP

OKIE-JET
08-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Since I wasn't there I couldn't say. Except that I heard that the cat was moving at a high rate of speed and if he was going slower this close call might have been avoided. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
Did the driver of said CAT, shit his pants due to this "close call"?:D :D

Jyruiz
08-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Instigator.:devil:

OKIE-JET
08-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Only sometimes...:D :D

djunkie
08-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Just calling it the way I see it. :idea: :D :D

Racey
08-05-2007, 05:42 PM
If that's true it'd be nice, the place would be alot better with only small boats allowed. If they could just outlaw wakeboarding and sea-doos we'd really be talkin something :D

Froggystyle
08-05-2007, 06:33 PM
It wasn't an Aftershock deck with green and blue tribal flames, was it?

RVRKID
08-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Those damn Aftershocks Boats! Why should I have to slow below 70 going up river I live here for Christ sakes???

GHT
08-05-2007, 06:59 PM
So, Parker is now considered a Lake, and therefore all "real Lakes" should adopt the same rules..???
Sounds like we all should start selling our boats (over 24') and buy 24s:idea: .

HotRod82
08-05-2007, 07:06 PM
If you want to tame down the water in Parker (or anywhere for that matter) outlaw those damn wakeboard boats and leave the big cats alone...in fact require all boats to be cats!!

ratso
08-05-2007, 07:18 PM
:D
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4577/thunderboat2aw3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
OMFG...:D

termiteguy
08-05-2007, 07:35 PM
If that's true it'd be nice, the place would be alot better with only small boats allowed. If they could just outlaw wakeboarding and sea-doos we'd really be talkin something :D
no kiding :D :D :D :D

mrs_rvr6pac
08-06-2007, 11:01 AM
You shouldn't be baggin' on the cats, but the people driving. We have a 27' cat and don't do 80-100 - we are respectful of others and safe. Cats and size aren't the problem, it's the losers driving them recklessly.

fatboy95
08-06-2007, 11:09 AM
It wasn't an Aftershock deck with green and blue tribal flames, was it?
Naw, Probably a "Cultureshock" loaded with flamers from the A--hole tribe out sightseeing ..........:eek: :eek:

Wet Dream
08-06-2007, 11:36 AM
So can we merge this thread with the "Blue and Green Aftershock...Asshole"
thread. Do we have a match..:idea: Or am I stating the obvious...sometimes I slow? Must be the alcohol.
Sleeper CP
This type of thread is what happens when junk is his normal uncreative self and tries to come off as clever and humorous, but fails in originality and its all down hill from there.

djunkie
08-06-2007, 12:19 PM
This type of thread is what happens when junk is his normal uncreative self and tries to come off as clever and humorous, but fails in originality and its all down hill from there.
I take it you didn't see the point that I was trying to make. That there are 2 sides to every story and I was trying to show that it may have been the other way. Your a tool so Phuck off!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
08-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Just to let everyone know who might be a little slow. This really didn't happen. I was simply showing that it could have been this way what was described in that "other thread". If your too slow to pick up on that than its your problem. If you don't like it than I really don't give a shit. I think I made my point..............

Wet Dream
08-06-2007, 12:28 PM
I take it you didn't see the point that I was trying to make. That there are 2 sides to every story and I was trying to show that it may have been the other way. Your a tool so Phuck off!!!!!!!!!
No, you are still the tool. Its obvious that once again your failed attempt at humor sucks. This thread is nothing more than taking one thread and spinning it and trying to stir more shit. You lack creativty, humor, and the F'ing ability to SPELL. :mad:

Sleeper CP
08-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Just to let everyone know who might be a little slow. This really didn't happen. I was simply showing that it could have been this way what was described in that "other thread". If your too slow to pick up on that than its your problem. If you don't like it than I really don't give a shit. I think I made my point..............
I figured that's where you were heading, but I didn't want to hit the delete key. I had been working on the install of the new engine and drinking some beers... I said sometimes the alcohol slows my thinking down;) ....wait a minute I better go check the fuel system I was working on yesterday:idea: .. damn it.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

seanv
08-06-2007, 12:32 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5704175
lmfao!!!!! :D :D

djunkie
08-06-2007, 12:33 PM
No, you are still the tool. Its obvious that once again your failed attempt at humor sucks. This thread is nothing more than taking one thread and spinning it and trying to stir more shit. You lack creativty, humor, and the F'ing ability to SPELL. :mad:
My lack of being able to spell.? How hypocritcal. You misspelled creativity you moron. And so what if I'm trying to raise a little humor. This site can use it. Tools like you take a lot of shit too serious.

seanv
08-06-2007, 12:38 PM
You shouldn't be baggin' on the cats, but the people driving. We have a 27' cat and don't do 80-100 - we are respectful of others and safe. Cats and size aren't the problem, it's the losers driving them recklessly.
umm you have a tunnel not a cat..:notam: look under the center at the training wheel :D :D
oh, dont call them loosers just because you cant keep up.... lol
and when do i start getting my payments from all you v-boys for lake use if i own it? :D :D

Wet Dream
08-06-2007, 12:39 PM
My lack of being able to spell.? How hypocritcal. You misspelled creativity you moron. And so what if I'm trying to raise a little humor. This site can use it. Tools like you take a lot of shit too serious.
Oooooh, I forgot one letter. :rolleyes: I can't waste time in picking your grammatical errors apart. If you're trying to raise humor, YOU SUCK AT IT!!! Quit using other peoples threads, use your head, not others peoples stuff. Its hack.

djunkie
08-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Oooooh, I forgot one letter. :rolleyes: I can't waste time in picking your grammatical errors apart. If you're trying to raise humor, YOU SUCK AT IT!!! Quit using other peoples threads, use your head, not others peoples stuff. Its hack.
Thats what great about this site. Everyone ha an opinion and is able to post it. I could care less about my spelling. Sorry I type faster than I think. I think most will say they can understand what I'm trying to say. That thread was a disaster. A total backfire to Kilr. I'm just simply trying to bring a little humor and insight to it all. If your so deadheaded to get that than oh well. Other than that I can give a shit what you think.

MKEELINE
08-06-2007, 12:48 PM
For something to be funny you have to first have a sense of humor. I think what djunkie was doing was pointing out the fact that there's 3 sides to every story. His side, her side and the truth.
Lighten up.

HM
08-06-2007, 12:51 PM
I got a good laugh out of it. Not sure why you chose to call DJ out like you did. I understood his point and I laughed.
And if you are constantly harassing people over their spelling...and then defend your misspelling because it was only off by "1" letter? Can you say "hypocrite?" I know you can....I like the way you say that. I found a few other of your posts of yours with miss spellings and normally I don't care...except when the spell nazi's misspell - it is a crackup. Most of my own misspellings are from trying to type too fast. I am a really fast typer if you don't count typos. :D
Take it easy on harassing people on spelling and duplicate posts. You come across as an angry prick a lot of the time. If you are going to harass people...why don't you dazzle people with your quit witted humor? Then some of us can learn how to be funny. :D

Wet Dream
08-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Sorry I type faster than I think.
We've noticed that most things are faster than your thinking. I'm guessing that at any moment we'll be blessed with one of your humorous spin threads titled something along the lines of "I was a girl on the lake for my birthday" :mad:

HM
08-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Sorry I type faster than I think.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Life is like a box of chocolates.....

seanv
08-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Thats what great about this site. Everyone ha an opinion and is able to post it. I could care less about my spelling. Sorry I type faster than I think. I think most will say they can understand what I'm trying to say. That thread was a disaster. A total backfire to Kilr. I'm just simply trying to bring a little humor and insight to it all. If your so deadheaded to get that than oh well. Other than that I can give a shit what you think.
uhhhhhh what?!

seanv
08-06-2007, 12:56 PM
damn! looses its punch when the pic doesnt open :notam:

HM
08-06-2007, 01:01 PM
damn! looses its punch when the pic doesnt open :notam:
Perhaps if you used the image tool (yellow box with mountains and sun just above where you type in your text) instead of using the attachment you would have better luck. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36555&d=1186433638

mxbundy
08-06-2007, 01:01 PM
We've noticed that most things are faster than your thinking. I'm guessing that at any moment we'll be blessed with one of your humorous spin threads titled something along the lines of "I was a girl on the lake for my birthday" :mad:
Who is the we in your statement? Gotta foocking mouse in your pants or something?
Why the hostility? Do you know junkie personally? If you tend to not agree with his attempts at humor or dont agree with his opinion on a given subject,
do us a big favor and keep your pie hole shut!:mad:

seanv
08-06-2007, 01:03 PM
ahhh thanks holy :D

Wet Dream
08-06-2007, 01:08 PM
I got a good laugh out of it. Not sure why you chose to call DJ out like you did. I understood his point and I laughed.
And if you are constantly harassing people over their spelling...and then defend your misspelling because it was only off by "1" letter? Can you say "hypocrite?" I know you can....I like the way you say that. I found a few other of your posts of yours with miss spellings and normally I don't care...except when the spell nazi's misspell - it is a crackup. Most of my own misspellings are from trying to type too fast. I am a really fast typer if you don't count typos. :D
Take it easy on harassing people on spelling and duplicate posts. You come across as an angry prick a lot of the time. If you are going to harass people...why don't you dazzle people with your quit witted humor? Then some of us can learn how to be funny. :D
I totally knew where he was coming from. I love humor, I just really hate stupid stuff. Spelling is trivial, and I can't complain too much, especially when I'm on the laptop, all the keys seems to be not working at times and causes issues with me. No biggie there. Its just ammo. And I am an angry prick most of the time, or I try to be. ;) "Natsi" bothers you? :D I remember a recent typo like that in here. I'm not much for dazzle. Quit whitted? Que esto? I teacheth nothing. I tolerate a lot of things, up to an extent, then I just explode. Simple, normal mistakes are one thing, constant bombarment of moronic behavior is another. And thanks for the compliment, I might just say it again...if you behave. :D

Wet Dream
08-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Who is the we in your statement? Gotta foocking mouse in your pants or something?
Why the hostility? Do you know junkie personally? If you tend to not agree with his attempts at humor or dont agree with his opinion on a given subject,
do us a big favor and keep your pie hole shut!:mad:
Who is us? EXACTLY :rolleyes:

MKEELINE
08-06-2007, 01:17 PM
I totally knew where he was coming from. I love humor, I just really hate stupid stuff. Spelling is trivial, and I can't complain too much, especially when I'm on the laptop, all the keys seems to be not working at times and causes issues with me. No biggie there. Its just ammo. And I am an angry prick most of the time, or I try to be. ;) "Natsi" bothers you? :D I remember a recent typo like that in here. I'm not much for dazzle. Quit whitted? Que esto? I teacheth nothing. I tolerate a lot of things, up to an extent, then I just explode. Simple, normal mistakes are one thing, constant bombarment of moronic behavior is another. And thanks for the compliment, I might just say it again...if you behave. :D
You sound like a real "cup of sunshine".

Wet Dream
08-06-2007, 01:19 PM
You sound like a real "cup of sunshine".
Team me up with a cup of Starbucks, and we'll make your day. :D

HM
08-06-2007, 01:32 PM
ahhh thanks holy :D
It's my pleasure. :D BTW - it only works if the picture is on the web already and you are posting the location. If you are trying to upload it...it requires a little trick of previewing the image first and then using the image tool. You picture will be both an image with the link below it. To find the location of an image...right click on the image and click on properties. It will list the location there and you can copy the url from there. :D

River Lynchmob
08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
And i'm supposedto do what with the 27...turn it into a garage trophy? :mad: :D

Old Texan
08-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Djunkie, I thought your thread to be a good one and quite humerous. :devil:
Apparently the "Nocturnal Emission" side of MR. Wet Dream (Kind of a Jeckyl and Hyde thing) couldn't follow along fast enough to see the "wit". :D Hard to figure a guy that shared such caring emotions last month when his beloved canine friend passed, can turn so quickly into a sarcastic asse. Lighten up there WD, we enjoy your "good" character rather than your "ugly" side so many have tasted. ;)