PDA

View Full Version : Need Certified Electrician in PHX

fourspeednup
08-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Bought a house in Tempe a couple months ago with the original 60 amp electrical service panel. Now that everything has settled with the move and some other projects done, its time to upgrade. Need it replaced with 100, possibly 200 amp. Need a couple 220 lines run as well for the garage and future site of a hot tub.
Would like the job go to another ***boater..............
.........that way I can flame the hell out of him if my $hit gets F-ed up or he doesn't show haha :D

WishIknew
08-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Bought a house in Tempe a couple months ago with the original 60 amp electrical service panel. Now that everything has settled with the move and some other projects done, its time to upgrade. Need it replaced with 100, possibly 200 amp. Need a couple 220 lines run as well for the garage and future site of a hot tub.
Would like the job go to another ***boater..............
.........that way I can flame the hell out of him if my $shit gets F-ed up or he doesn't show haha :D
Just go to your local HOME DEPOT they will tell you how to do it all:confused:

fourspeednup
08-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Just go to your local HOME DEPOT they will tell you how to do it all:confused:
I'm relatively handy with projects around the house but definately smart enough to know when I'm over my head:)

WishIknew
08-05-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm relatively handy with projects around the house but definately smart enough to know when I'm over my head:)
Just a joke !! good luck with that project:D :D

fourspeednup
08-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Just a joke !! good luck with that project:D :D
Haha...ya last time I was at the depot a kid pierced the door of a truck with his forklift. I'll take toilet advice from them but that's about as far as it gets ;)

PaPaG
08-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Haha...ya last time I was at the depot a kid pierced the door of a truck with his forklift. I'll take toilet advice from them but that's about as far as it gets ;)
Yeah and with them advertising their "Ask a Pro" comercials when MOST of their staff does not know a thing about their industry, you really wonder how they keep going strong...Good luck with your project :D

YeLLowBoaT
08-05-2007, 01:37 PM
if your going to add a hot tub you want a 200 amp service ( if you can get it) Otherwise you may run into probs latter on.

bordsmnj
08-05-2007, 02:32 PM
go striaght to 200 amp(at least) the difference in materials cost (150$ +/-) isn't much more and it's worth it. i wouldn't even bother doing a panel change and only going to 100 amp.

bordsmnj
08-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Yeah and with them advertising their "Ask a Pro" comercials when MOST of their staff does not know a thing about their industry, you really wonder how they keep going strong...Good luck with your project :D
that's a fact,lol.

fourspeednup
08-05-2007, 07:42 PM
go striaght to 200 amp(at least) the difference in materials cost (150$ +/-) isn't much more and it's worth it. i wouldn't even bother doing a panel change and only going to 100 amp.
Cool...thanks for the info! That's what I thought but a couple so called "experts" I talked to said it wasn't necessary. I'd much rather overdo it now than have to add on later:)