PDA

View Full Version : thank you Discovery Park Crew and the Charity Case's

lucky
08-05-2007, 01:34 PM
:D I got invited to got out with some of the BEST FU CKing people in the world On Saturday ! We All met at Joes Crab shack ,we ate Drank and Did marry .ammm i mean Where Marry ! When you Have NEVER been in a larger boat and you walk down the dock and admire their beauty and The horse power - there is NO greater feeling ! I would Especialy like to Thank Toney,Keri , t- bag,Lulu rob,Terresa,wade,and susan Dustin,And his girlfriend (sry i have a mind shart ) -shiatta 90 and the rest of the people that made a day on the river memorable :D . , Saturday night was just as fun with the charity cases ! I seemed to have done somthing unexcussable and i have to make a PUBLIC Apology to Budwiser,and Smirinoff and Cranberry ! I did not mean to leave you locked in the tahoe with my Keys - thank you tripple a guy and JOHN. and his lovely wife to hard to handle -- ps Guys JOHN IS a Good buy lol - Went way out of his way for me ! :D Thank you My Family of boaters - YES we are a cult lol !!!
OH by the way - Jerry - Toney's Nuts rubbed on me and i am Man again lol -- focker

Jbb
08-05-2007, 01:37 PM
How long before this thread gets deleted....?
:D

photo chick
08-05-2007, 01:51 PM
:D I got invited to got out with some of the BEST FU CKing people in the world On Saturday ! We All met at Joes Crab shack ,we ate Drank and Did marry .ammm i mean Where Marry ! When you Have NEVER been in a larger boat and you walk down the dock and admire their beauty and The horse power - there is NO greater feeling ! I would Especialy like to Thank Toney,Keri , t- bag,Lulu rob,Terresa,wade,and susan Dustin,And his girlfriend (sry i have a mind shart ) -shiatta 90 and the rest of the people that made a day on the river memorable :D . , Saturday night was just as fun with the charity cases ! I seemed to have done somthing unexcussable and i have to make a PUBLIC Apology to Budwiser,and Smirinoff and Cranberry ! I did not mean to leave you locked in the tahoe with my Keys - thank you tripple a guy and JOHN. and his lovely wife to hard to handle -- ps Guys JOHN IS a Good buy lol - Went way out of his way for me ! :D Thank you My Family of boaters - YES we are a cult lol !!!
OH by the way - Jerry - Toney's Nuts rubbed on me and i am Man again lol -- focker
Are you still drunk cause I don't know what the hell you're trying to say Chris.....:D You locked Bud and Smirnoff in your truck and you're apologizing for it.... I don't think they can hear you honey!!! back away from the keyboard!

lucky
08-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Are you still drunk cause I don't know what the hell you're trying to say Chris.....:D You locked Bud and Smirnoff in your truck and you're apologizing for it.... I don't think they can hear you honey!!! back away from the keyboard!
Nice talking to you sweety - see ya in Phoenix :D

John.
08-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey Lucky, it was nice meeting you too. Glad I could help with your truck. Getting the alcohol out and available for use was a very important part of the night.
Happy birthday to Charitycase! Had a good time at the party. It was also nice to meet and chat with Pinstriper Girl. You do some awesome work! And oh, had a fun couple minutes talking to Topless on the phone playing the "Guess that ***boat Person" game. Do you know who the heck I am now?

charitycase
08-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Hey Lucky, it was nice meeting you too. Glad I could help with your truck. Getting the alcohol out and available for use was a very important part of the night.
Happy birthday to Charitycase! Had a good time at the party. It was also nice to meet and chat with Pinstriper Girl. You do some awesome work! And oh, had a fun couple minutes talking to Topless on the phone playing the "Guess that ***boat Person" game. Do you know who the heck I am now?
Thanx again Chris,John,Erika,Denise& Don for coming out.Had a blast.
Casey