PDA

View Full Version : Hey Focker! You just cut me off!!!

HighRoller
08-05-2007, 07:36 PM
So here I am on my way to the fridge to refill my Ol' no7 and Diet when I get cut off!! It was moving so fast I couldn't get a good look but it was beige and had a black front end. If I hadn't stopped suddenly I would have spilled an ice cube on the laminate! All I saw was a curly tail heading away...wait a sec....Nevermind. It was just the Pug in full snort hot pursuit pugtona mode. Thought that Big Block sounded a bit rich!!:D
Sorry, but I thought I'd try to break the tension with everyone driving like idiots...HEY PUG! GET THE F*&K outta the way! I need a drink!:D :D

ratso
08-05-2007, 07:57 PM
So here I am on my way to the fridge to refill my Ol' no7 and Diet when I get cut off!! It was moving so fast I couldn't get a good look but it was beige and had a black front end. If I hadn't stopped suddenly I would have spilled an ice cube on the laminate! All I saw was a curly tail heading away...wait a sec....Nevermind. It was just the Pug in full snort hot pursuit pugtona mode. Thought that Big Block sounded a bit rich!!:D
Sorry, but I thought I'd try to break the tension with everyone driving like idiots...HEY PUG! GET THE F*&K outta the way! I need a drink!:D :D
Sounds to me like alcohol was involved... you were definitely in the wrong!

HighRoller
08-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah, but JD and Diet is like puppy crack to her. I put a little on my finger and let her lick it off and she burns rubber trying to get in my lap for more!! Friggin' alky. Almost as bad as when the wife took a sip of my drink and a couple seconds later she gigled when the baby kicked the hell out of her. Baby loves Jack!!

fatboy95
08-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Didn't know Pugs could afford a DCB.. How rude:D :D :D

HighRoller
08-05-2007, 09:33 PM
The Pug would turn her short nose up at a DCB...she likes the wind in her abreviated snout and quarter canopies just won't do...:D