PDA

View Full Version : John from Cincinnati????

Baja Big Dog
08-05-2007, 08:51 PM
IM trying, but WTF????:confused:

thatguy
08-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I know, can't follow it and my head hurts. Very .............what, stupid?
Try "Flight of the concords" if you want real pain.
They ended Sopranos for this kind of shat?
Tommy

hot_diggity_dog
08-05-2007, 08:59 PM
I know, can't follow it and my head hurts. Very .............what, stupid?
Try "Flight of the concords" if you want real pain.
They ended Sopranos for this kind of shat?
Tommy
I'm going to bone Kai!;) :D
And in the morning I'm going to dump out!:idea:
HDD:)

FlatStupid
08-05-2007, 09:15 PM
yOU WILL NOT REMEMBER MY FATHERS WORDS!

Racey
08-05-2007, 11:24 PM
John from Cincinnati is a real crapper, i couldnt sit through the first episode. Entourage is killer as always, I don't mind Flight of the Concords so much, it's pretty good dry humor, they have some funny strange shit on there.

Old Texan
08-06-2007, 05:02 AM
Next week is the "Finale". I say John and Shawnie will appear on this BIG BADASSE wave, surfing right up to the hotel with Bill's bird on John's shoulder.....:D
Stangest series yet. hell we even got "Dr. Johnny Fever" dressed in an old Bogart tropical getup, what more could you ask for......:devil:

a catered life
08-06-2007, 06:25 AM
IM trying, but WTF????:confused:
yea i also tried and got the same response WTF?:confused:

OGShocker
08-06-2007, 06:32 AM
John, Big Love and Flight all SUCK....IMHO. Give me The Wire, Deadwood and The Soprano's any day!

River Lynchmob
08-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Deadwood was the best show on TV. The same writter does John From Cinci which I don't mind.

wright27
08-07-2007, 11:33 AM
I watched one episode on Sunday night. I was lost, glad it's not just me.

thatguy
08-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Deadwood was the best show on TV. The same writter does John From Cinci which I don't mind.
Oh I dissagree. THE WIRE is the best!! I was a Sopranos fan big time, but I feel THE WIRE is the best! The writing and the fact that many of the characters are actualy previous thugs is what makes it so real.
I read that the creator/ producer is an ex- Baltimore vice cop w/ like 28 years on the force. He recruited people he had busted before. Like "Snoop".
Tommy

River Lynchmob
08-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Oh I dissagree. THE WIRE is the best!! I was a Sopranos fan big time, but I feel THE WIRE is the best! The writing and the fact that many of the characters are actualy previous thugs is what makes it so real.
I read that the creator/ producer is an ex- Baltimore vice cop w/ like 28 years on the force. He recruited people he had busted before. Like "Snoop".
Tommy
Haven't seen The Wire...might have to check out an episode...add it to my Tivo list.

thatguy
08-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Haven't seen The Wire...might have to check out an episode...add it to my Tivo list.
They finished season 5 this year. I saw those Siskel and whoever guys one night on TV doing movies. When they were done they said they usually don't talk about TV shows, but they had screened the 13 hours of THE WIRE season 5 before it was out, with a handful of other critics.
They said it was unanimos, "The best 13 hours ever produced for network television".
I usually think these guys are idiots, but they hit the nail with that one.
Seasons 1-3 are available in box sets, I have them and watch them over somtimes.
Just awesome. Tommy

River Lynchmob
08-07-2007, 12:09 PM
They finished season 5 this year. I saw those Siskel and whoever guys one night on TV doing movies. When they were done they said they usually don't talk about TV shows, but they had screened the 13 hours of THE WIRE season 5 before it was out, with a handful of other critics.
They said it was unanimos, "The best 13 hours ever produced for network television".
I usually think these guys are idiots, but they hit the nail with that one.
Seasons 1-3 are available in box sets, I have them and watch them over somtimes.
Just awesome. Tommy
I'll have to add the 1st season to my netflix list and give it a try.

thatguy
08-07-2007, 12:32 PM
I'll have to add the 1st season to my netflix list and give it a try.
Yep, Thats where you want to start. Gotta follow the characters through for it to really hit you.
Tommy

Roaddogg 4040
08-08-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm sure glad that I'm not the only one who's head hurts while watching it... I had the same thoughts about the writiing being similar to Deadwood, which is hard for me to follow too, but I love....
Steve