PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Cameron...Cobra Fun n the Sun!

98 Vector 21
08-06-2007, 05:48 AM
Thank You Cameron!!!Lots of work goes into these get together's and its not always appreciated. We had a good time running from one end of the lake to the other with no incidences and to meet some cool pepole...See ya soon & Thanks again....Will post pic's this evening! Walked in the door at 1am its going to be a long day and worth every minute. :D

3queens
08-06-2007, 06:16 AM
a great time thanks from us too
cant wait to see everyone again:D

GBarron97
08-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Did Jay make it? When I talked to him on Monday, he said they were still trying to make it.

SnakeWrench
08-06-2007, 10:58 AM
No GB, I missed it. Sorry I couldn't have been there with everyone. Would have been nice to see everyone again.

Mrs.Racer277
08-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Thank You Cameron!!!Lots of work goes into these get together's and its not always appreciated. We had a good time running from one end of the lake to the other with no incidences and to meet some cool pepole...See ya soon & Thanks again....Will post pic's this evening! Walked in the door at 1am its going to be a long day and worth every minute. :D
Nice to Finally meet you this weekend. :)

98 Vector 21
08-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Nice to Finally meet you this weekend. :)
It was nice to meet you guys! It's nice to put a face with the screen name's. However due to my retardation throw something at me when we cross path's again....:) We can share a cold one!

98 Vector 21
08-06-2007, 03:57 PM
No GB, I missed it. Sorry I couldn't have been there with everyone. Would have been nice to see everyone again.
It was the un-official Fun n the Sun I thought I would have seen you there! I had the Flux Capacitor turned all the way up :D

havaduner
08-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Snake, sorry you guys couldnt make it, but it gave us all a good reason to talk Shiat about you for not showin up!

havaduner
08-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Oh yeah, by the way the weekend was a blast!
Cam, call me this week, we'll get together to schedule that dinner with you-know-who!

dicudmore
08-06-2007, 05:05 PM
what they said...good event, thanks Cameron :D

Throttle
08-07-2007, 12:32 PM
fun to see everyone... everyones boats looked great!
A special thanks to Chris at Prestige for keepin a few of us on schedule and on the water... plus the drinks were good too!
pictures later, I am busy enjoying the lake still...:D