PDA

View Full Version : Project for sale

Kachina26
08-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Sorry for the spam link click (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2715768#post2715768)

Baja Big Dog
08-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Ah...Bilge at his best!!!:D

Jane
08-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Have you heard of Movie Phone?
Here is Later Phone: 323-657-5993

jordan
08-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Sorry for the spam link click (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2715768#post2715768)
Can you give me more info on contacting you?. I am very intrested in that boat. FDA

AZJD
08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
LMAO...... Way to lighten the mood today boys!

HM
08-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Can you give me more info on contacting you?. I am very intrested in that boat. FDA
LOL!!! Only Later we be a big enough dumbass to not realize this thread is a joke and the picture has been chopped!

BigDogIvan
08-06-2007, 03:00 PM
What are yo talking about. Chopping doesn't happen around here. :D :)

jordan
08-06-2007, 03:08 PM
LOL!!! Only Later we be a big enough dumbass to not realize this thread is a joke and the picture has been chopped!
Those dicks on ***boat are ruthless. Especially that holymly ass and topless bitch. I heard she was sleeping with that guy from a very realiable source. holymly is married and has 5 kids. Topless used to work for him and holymolys wife busted her blowing him Bill Clinton style at his desk. His wife thinks Topless is out of the picture, but obviously they are pretty good friends. They were pretty open on ***boat for a while about their relationship and it seemed they were even swinging with some people. Dont worry what they say about you. Both of them have no real friends on ***boat.
I think I saw your old boat out in Parker. It was a real clean liberty hull that looks identical to your picture. It had a brand new all white interior in it. But it had AZ numbers on it. I didnt even think about your old boat until it got brought up on ***boat. I dont post on ***boat anymore. They banned me a while back and now I just read it. I can do a reverse look up to see if your vin # got reregistered. I don't remember the AZ numbers so I can't look it up that way. You remember you CF number or better yet the HIN number? I am a private eye that does repo work so I have lots of ways to look things up. I tried to look the boat up under your name and found nothing...did you ever put that boat in your name? LOL!:eek:

HM
08-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Those dicks on ***boat are ruthless. Especially that holymly ass and topless bitch. I heard she was sleeping with that guy from a very realiable source. holymly is married and has 5 kids. Topless used to work for him and holymolys wife busted her blowing him Bill Clinton style at his desk. His wife thinks Topless is out of the picture, but obviously they are pretty good friends. They were pretty open on ***boat for a while about their relationship and it seemed they were even swinging with some people. Dont worry what they say about you. Both of them have no real friends on ***boat.
I think I saw your old boat out in Parker. It was a real clean liberty hull that looks identical to your picture. It had a brand new all white interior in it. But it had AZ numbers on it. I didnt even think about your old boat until it got brought up on ***boat. I dont post on ***boat anymore. They banned me a while back and now I just read it. I can do a reverse look up to see if your vin # got reregistered. I don't remember the AZ numbers so I can't look it up that way. You remember you CF number or better yet the HIN number? I am a private eye that does repo work so I have lots of ways to look things up. I tried to look the boat up under your name and found nothing...did you ever put that boat in your name? LOL!:eek:
How is Stosh doing these days? LMAO!!! Hook, line and dumbazz.!!!

topless
08-06-2007, 03:14 PM
I think I saw your old boat out in Parker. It was a real clean liberty hull that looks identical to your picture. It had a brand new all white interior in it. But it had AZ numbers on it. I didnt even think about your old boat until it got brought up on ***boat. I dont post on ***boat anymore. They banned me a while back and now I just read it. I can do a reverse look up to see if your vin # got reregistered. I don't remember the AZ numbers so I can't look it up that way. You remember you CF number or better yet the HIN number? I am a private eye that does repo work so I have lots of ways to look things up. I tried to look the boat up under your name and found nothing...did you ever put that boat in your name? LOL!:eek:LMAO!!!! Sucker.

pw_Tony
08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132beatdeadhorse5.gif

HM
08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
LMAO!!!! Sucker.
Ya think? This shit is too easy. :D

River Lynchmob
08-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Good stuff

Kachina26
08-06-2007, 03:45 PM