PDA

View Full Version : 100 mph asshole!!

bannedforlife
08-06-2007, 12:46 PM
First of all apoligies to any fellow boater that may have been in danger due to the busy conditions at the sand bar this weekend. Secondly Mr DCB Asshole just in case you didn't notice there are a lot of shallow areas which ='s you must correct your heading accordingly.. And thirdly if you want to talk all this noise over the internet feel free to stop off at my boat and we can talk about! DICK!!!!

revndave
08-06-2007, 12:48 PM
First of all apoligies to any fellow boater that may have been in danger due to the busy conditions at the sand bar this weekend. Secondly Mr DCB Asshole just in case you didn't notice there are a lot of shallow areas which ='s you must correct your heading accordingly.. And thirdly if you want to talk all this noise over the internet feel free to stop off at my boat and we can talk about! DICK!!!!
Well said

burbanite
08-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Ding! Ding! Round Three...

AZJD
Any chance you owna blue and green Aftershock deck boat?:D

rocket98
Was it your boat that ktoy was talking about.

bannedforlife
08-06-2007, 12:54 PM
26 Carrera Cat Open Bow Blue W/ Green Flames.

BobbyB
08-06-2007, 12:55 PM
he's gotta boat that fits the description. I heard his side of the story and it sounds a bit different from the other thread. BTW, is it locked? I tried to post on it, but nothing came up.

Havasu1986
08-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Were you going up river on Fri. or even in Havasu. :confused:

rocket98
08-06-2007, 12:57 PM
he's gotta boat that fits the description. I heard his side of the story and it sounds a bit different from the other thread. BTW, is it locked? I tried to post on it, but nothing came up.
I know that their is always 2 sides to every story. I think that it's fair to hear your side of it to.

HM
08-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Go check the thread again. ***boat servers have been smoking for about a month now. We should expect this site to go down for a week or so anytime. If the thread was locked....you get a message saying the thread was locked.
The same thing has happened to me and many other people. You can usually tell by multiple posts....like this thread! Sometimes you will post, and the thread won't go back to the top.

Big Kahunaa
08-06-2007, 12:59 PM
sounds like a party starting

No Name
08-06-2007, 01:03 PM
We should expect this site to go down for a week or so anytime.
Great! Maybe I can get some work done during that time.:D

Glamasu
08-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Any chance you owna blue and green Aftershock deck boat?:D
I saw this guy....He does deserve a good biatch slap...

vee-driven
08-06-2007, 01:29 PM
no popcorn yet!

BobbyB
08-06-2007, 01:48 PM
then why didn't you give it a try?

Phat Matt
08-06-2007, 02:20 PM
That makes 3 separate people claiming he was driving unsafe.
Kilrtoy
Throttle
Glamasu
:eek:

Glamasu
08-06-2007, 02:25 PM
then why didn't you give it a try?
Not my style....I have said here before.....NOT that I don't want to...I would love to pull every A$$ out of their boat or off their jetski and "educate" them.
Unfortunately, the cops would be involved along with jail time for me and I'm not ready to let my youngest (3yr old) come visit me in jail/prison because I couldn't control my temper...
Again not that I don't want to....

Glamasu
08-06-2007, 02:28 PM
That makes 3 separate people claiming he was driving unsafe.
Kilrtoy
Throttle
Glamasu
:eek:
Somebody on here has got to know him or he is on the board and won't speak up.
You couldn't miss the boat...If he didn't piss ya off by his driving, then just the sight of that god awful graphic/paint combination would have to get your attention.

OCMerrill
08-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Not my style....I have said here before.....NOT that I don't want to...I would love to pull every A$$ out of their boat or off their jetski and "educate" them.
Unfortunately, the cops would be involved along with jail time for me and I'm not ready to let my youngest (3yr old) come visit me in jail/prison because I couldn't control my temper...
Again not that I don't want to....
Very well said. My thoughts exactly.:idea:

fatboy95
08-06-2007, 02:37 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Shiat. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
In this corner weighing in at 3800lbs

OCMerrill
08-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Didn't threaded come back and his name became bannedforlife?
This name rings a brain cell...I just don't have many left to risk using them all up.

Phat Matt
08-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Somebody on here has got to know him or he is on the board and won't speak up.
You couldn't miss the boat...If he didn't piss ya off by his driving, then just the sight of that god awful graphic/paint combination would have to get your attention.
Well it sounds like bannedforlife is the guy everyone is speaking about. Friend of BobbyB. His name seems to be Joe Finch and signed up this year under a different name and was banned, hence his current name. I guess he couldn't follow the forum rules originally.

BobbyB
08-06-2007, 06:16 PM
yeah, I spoke to him earlier today in reference to the thread. He said he'd post up on here about the incident that Kilrtoy referenced, thus this thread was started. I think folks were reading it wrong; he wasn't complaining of another incident, he was complaining about a guy in a DCB.

BobbyB
08-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Well it sounds like bannedforlife is the guy everyone is speaking about. Friend of BobbyB. His name seems to be Joe Finch and signed up this year under a different name and was banned, hence his current name. I guess he couldn't follow the forum rules originally.
If I remember correctly, he originally signed up without an email linked to the account, so they shut it down.

BobbyB
08-06-2007, 06:20 PM
I misunderstood your post.
So the 100mph guy didn't cut you off, but the "green and blue" did?

Glamasu
08-06-2007, 07:30 PM
I misunderstood your post.
So the 100mph guy didn't cut you off, but the "green and blue" did?
I guess I misunderstood here as well...The green and blue deck boat is who I was refrencing.....
Azjd was refrencing a blue and green deck boat......
In re reading the post he was apparently being sarcastic and I didn't pick up on that on the first go round....oops:)

BobbyB
08-06-2007, 07:35 PM
I guess I misunderstood here as well...The green and blue deck boat is who I was refrencing.....
Azjd was refrencing a blue and green deck boat......
In re reading the post he was apparently being sarcastic and I didn't pick up on that on the first go round....oops:)
10-4, so you weren't cut off?

Glamasu
08-06-2007, 07:57 PM
10-4, so you weren't cut off?
Only by my wife after the second bottle of absolute was opened...:D :D :D
And not by anyone in a dcb....I was a little angry with the deckboat guy.

BobbyB
08-06-2007, 08:01 PM
I was a little angry with the deckboat guy.
got it....he must have made his rounds this weekend, or there was more than one "green and blue deckboat" on the water. i tell ya, nothin draws a crowd like a crowd