PDA

View Full Version : 100 mph asshole!!

bannedforlife
08-06-2007, 12:49 PM
First of all apoligies to any fellow boater that may have been in danger due to the busy conditions at the sand bar this weekend. Secondly Mr DCB Asshole just in case you didn't notice there are a lot of shallow areas which ='s you must correct your heading accordingly.. And thirdly if you want to talk all this noise over the internet feel free to stop off at my boat and we can talk about IT! DICK!!!!

socalmoney
08-06-2007, 12:51 PM
DING DING DING
http://move.trinsik.net/bbs/elbow.gif

Tom Brown
08-06-2007, 12:52 PM
100 mph? That asshole should be banned for life.

socalmoney
08-06-2007, 01:00 PM
better company in this 100 mph asshole!! thread.

Goad
08-06-2007, 01:59 PM
I saw this guy too....sounds like there was a gathering of focktards with too much money this weekend :mad:

Taylor923
08-06-2007, 02:10 PM
100 mph boats don't belong on the lake. They belong on the ocean or if they are jets in a cove. But these stupid punks that run all over the lake in their 100 mph boats don't have enough brains to drive a Bayliner. That is why I don't go on holiday weekends, about to quit on weekends alltogether.

Riverat84
08-06-2007, 02:14 PM
i already HAVE quit on weekends...before i even bought a boat! too much bullshiz for me man...
Reid

jammin
08-06-2007, 02:44 PM
100-MPH boats have just as much right to the lake as anyone else! If you don't like Havasu as it is you should go somewhere else. Here's a fact for you, most recent accidents were caused by inexperienced operators than high end boaters. If you want to hate-hate the real problems, overcrowding, inexperience, drunk driving.
Based on your logic, many cars would be banned from the roads because of their speed potential, obviously it doesn't work like that.
How about this, based on your thoughts why don't all slow boats go to the ocean and you won't have to worry about the 100 mph boats here. Get my point, we all have to learn to live together!

warlock
08-06-2007, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=jammin;2716476]
Based on your logic, many cars would be banned from the roads because of their speed potential, obviously it doesn't work like that.
QUOTE]POTENTIAL....Answer this...Is someone more like to tax a boat on the lake or a corvette on the street? I can't remember the last time a car came up on my truck at 100mph....Ohh yea...And the cars that are using their speed potential in Cali. are getting crushed but the boats on the lake that are aren't, obviously it doesn't work like that either...;)

Troubles No More
08-06-2007, 02:57 PM
100 mph boats don't belong on the lake. They belong on the ocean or if they are jets in a cove. But these stupid punks that run all over the lake in their 100 mph boats don't have enough brains to drive a Bayliner. That is why I don't go on holiday weekends, about to quit on weekends alltogether.
It's not the boat, it's the person driving the boat.

Goad
08-06-2007, 03:02 PM
100-MPH boats have just as much right to the lake as anyone else! If you don't like Havasu as it is you should go somewhere else. Here's a fact for you, most recent accidents were caused by inexperienced operators than high end boaters. If you want to hate-hate the real problems, overcrowding, inexperience, drunk driving.
How about this, based on your thoughts why don't all slow boats go to the ocean and you won't have to worry about the 100 mph boats here. Get my point, we all have to learn to live together!
your logic is skewed. badly. please pull your head out of your ass.
The bottom line is that the bigger faster boats should be yeilding to the smaller/slower boats. Any LEO will tell you that as well. I could give a rats ass if youre doin 100mph and no one else is around and common sense is being used. What I have a problem with is the asshats who like to show off and put other peoples lives at risk when they want to do 100mph passes in a high traffic area.

Old Texan
08-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Man I just reread what you wrote and I completely misread what you said jammin. My apologies.
As I was trying to read, I was listening to my wife tell me about the new $2000.00 blinds she's found for the bedroom and this kind of shit really takes my mind away from what I'm doing (insert the cartoon wings on the money bag flying away).
You're on the mark, my first read had me seeing you as expressing 100mph boats have all the rights and I didn't pick up on the lack of driver sense, I was being shown alternate custom curtains at this point, and had brain lapse
Sorry again, carry on.
Anyway sorry, my bad as tcook33 guided me back.
By the way anybody want to contribute to the "Poor Boater's Curtain Fund"

tcook33
08-06-2007, 03:14 PM
I feel comnfort in the fact anyone making such an asinine statement will most likely never be able to afford a 100 mph anything and is outwardly stupid enough that no one you associate with would trust you behind the helm of anything capable.
Without a doubt you have made one of the most ignorant statements ever posted........:rolleyes:
How do you figure? Sounded like a pretty reasonable and justifiable response to the intended recipient to me........it's not the boats, it's the operators! That should be a "no-brainer, no need to be said" statement.
I think you and Goad are assuming something other than what is being said. Stick to the post and read what he wrote. He is spot on.

pw_Tony
08-06-2007, 03:23 PM
How do you figure? Sounded like a pretty reasonable and justifiable response to the intended recipient to me........it's not the boats, it's the operators! That should be a "no-brainer, no need to be said" statement.
I think you and Goad are assuming something other than what is being said. Stick to the post and read what he wrote. He is spot on.
It is the operator absolutely. But to be going that fast on a river with other boaters is ridiculous. He was saying IF you want to go that fast take it to an appropriate place, not on the river or a busy lake

98 Vector 21
08-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Wasn't me! I cant hit a 100mph, But my wife has called me a A$$Hole on occasion :eek:

jammin
08-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey Goad, i have a real problem with crawler jet boats being in the way of a 100mph pass, get it now? BTW what's with the crude and hostile language, is this a demonstration of your overall intelligence.
Old Texan, why do you care what happens in Havi, does no one pay attention to you in Texas anymore.

pw_Tony
08-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Hey Goad, i have a real problem with crawler jet boats being in the way of a 100mph pass, get it now? BTW what's with the crude and hostile language, is this a demonstration of your overall intelligence.
Old Texan, why do you care what happens in Havi, does no one pay attention to you in Texas anymore.
http://i13.tinypic.com/4t9fed3.jpg

RaceFace
08-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Wasn't me! I cant hit a 100mph, But my wife has called me a A$$Hole on occasion :eek:
Oh GOOD!! I though I was the only member of that club!!!!! :D :D :D

tcook33
08-06-2007, 03:56 PM
It is the operator absolutely.
Sweet, glad we agree on that.
But to be going that fast on a river with other boaters is ridiculous.
Please tell me where jammin said that it was OK to go that fast on a busy lake.
He was saying IF you want to go that fast take it to an appropriate place, not on the river or a busy lake
Who is "he"? Taylor? If so, he actually said "they dont belong on the lake, they belong in the ocean". I couldnt disagree more. Thats like saying Ferrari's dont belong on the road, they belong on a track. Dumb comment. They have just as much right (justifiably) as a sea-doo. There definitely needs to be some good judgement on where to exceed these speeds.
Back to my original post. It's not the boat, it's the operator. Period.

OKIE-JET
08-06-2007, 04:00 PM
It's not the boat, it's the operator. Period.
THE bottom line, right there.

pw_Tony
08-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Sweet, glad we agree on that.
Please tell me where jammin said that it was OK to go that fast on a busy lake.
Who is "he"? Taylor? If so, he actually said "they dont belong on the lake, they belong in the ocean". I couldnt disagree more. Thats like saying Ferrari's dont belong on the road, they belong on a track. Dumb comment. They have just as much right (justifiably) as a sea-doo. There definitely needs to be some good judgement on where to exceed these speeds.
Back to my original post. It's not the boat, it's the operator. Period.
Obviously you don't comprehend what I'm saying. I don't think "Taylor" was saying 100mph boats don't belong on lakes at all. He'll come back on I'm sure to say exactly what he meant since you don't understand. Just cause you have a "100mph" boat doesn't mean you should go 100mph on a busy lake, if you want to go that fast go out in the ocean. Every boat or watercraft has the right to go wherever, but you don't have to be an idiot "cruising" at even 80mph.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Damn, there's 3 of us A$$Holes. :idea: :D
And my boat won't do 100 either, except on the freeway, and THAT is questionable given my curent tow vehicles. :D

AZJD
08-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Wow, in January it was a bunch of pissy boaters with nothing to do but bash each other on the boards because it was winter........... What's your damn excuses now? Too much good weather? What, are these boating weekends draining the bank account and workin your stress levels to high?! Everyone is turning on each other for having an opinion. I think some people could be a little more crafty with their choice of words, but who am I to talk, I ruffle the shit out of feathers on a regular basis.
One person came on here with a his butt a little sore about another boater, before he had time to really think about it. He probably over rev'd his story a little bit and got his a tongue lashing for driving too fast in a narrow part of the lake, and acting like it was his right.
Let's not forget that a little girl lost her life Sunday due to ignorant driving and/or alcohol, and actually make statements that can help to resolve the problem. Talking shit and calling each other out will not help anything. Lives are at risk. This is the type of thing that has kept me out of Havasu and Glamis for the past 4 years. 2 or 3 trips a year to each is all for me.
Enjoy whats left of summer, hug your kids and use common sense when boating. The guy coming towards you may not have any............
BTW, props to the guys putting in the effort to get BADD off the ground.
This is getting old shit sure makes you think differently.... HAPPY BIRFDAY to ME!:D

iRepo
08-06-2007, 04:18 PM
My 100MPH boat will be on the lake second weekend in September. However, you will not notice me. You will not see me blowing by you, you will not see me having to make a panic turn to avoid someone in front of me. You will also not notice the others like me. You will only notice the Azzhole. That's how it works. So let's make rules that will systematically destroy boating because of the Azzholes? Not a plan I am into.

pw_Tony
08-06-2007, 04:44 PM
My 100MPH boat will be on the lake second weekend in September. However, you will not notice me. You will not see me blowing by you, you will not see me having to make a panic turn to avoid someone in front of me. You will also not notice the others like me. You will only notice the Azzhole. That's how it works. So let's make rules that will systematically destroy boating because of the Azzholes? Not a plan I am into.
Exactly sounds good:)

jammin
08-06-2007, 04:48 PM
tcook33- that's my point exactly, discretion.
To say one kind of boat doesn't belong on the lake is ridiculous, I mean after all, this is America, freedom for all.

Wake Havasu
08-06-2007, 04:49 PM
100 sounds cool if done safley.
Guess which craft has the right of way when in proximity of each other: a Lear 27 or a Hot air balloon?
And why?

RitcheyRch
08-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Hot Air Balloon. What do I win?
100 sounds cool if done safley.
Guess which craft has the right of way : a Lear 27 or the Hot air balloon?

Racey
08-06-2007, 04:54 PM
It's the operator not the boat. Don't get me wrong there are times when it's just too busy to be safely running that speed, but once again the boat doesnt drive itself. i wouldn't be taking anything i owned to the salt so it can get all nasty, salty, rusty, corroded.
Bottom line, don't hate on the fast boats, hate on the idiot behind the throttles. unless they are cat's then talk all the shit you want about those boats with training wheels :D :D :D :D :D ;)
popcorn time!!!!

TCHB
08-06-2007, 04:55 PM
I was cut off going 40 MPH this past weekend by two idiots on Jet Skis again. They had no clue who was around them. They went on and continued to make s turns cutting others off on the way to the sandbar. I have found people with fast boats are safer than idiots that do not pay attention to what is going on.

tcook33
08-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Wow, now that I know what kinda mentality I'm dealing with, I'll be sure to adjust my writing comprehension (to compensate for the lack of reading comprehension).
Obviously you don't comprehend what I'm saying.
Look in the mirror buddy. All I'm doing is responding to facts, the statements that are actually written. You should try it.
I don't think "Taylor" was saying 100mph boats don't belong on lakes at all.
So, what you are doing is ASSuming that he actually meant something different than what he wrote. Very interesting. :idea:
He'll come back on I'm sure to say exactly what he meant since you don't understand.
HAHA! This is a classic quote!
Just cause you have a "100mph" boat doesn't mean you should go 100mph on a busy lake,.
True dat. :) Just out of curiosity, who here said it was OK to do that (besides Kilr)?
if you want to go that fast go out in the ocean.
Actually, if I want to go that fast at Havasu.....I will. The difference here is I will use my best judgement on whether or not it's safe. The only person thats gonna tell me that I cant go that fast is gonna be the law. And as of now, they say that I can go that fast if I want. You or Taylor definitely arent gonna tell me where I can and cant go 100.....
Every boat or watercraft has the right to go wherever
That's weird. One sentence above, you said the contrary. Get your sh*t straight bro.
but you don't have to be an idiot "cruising" at even 80mph.
Agreed.

pw_Tony
08-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Wow, now that I know what kinda mentality I'm dealing with, I'll be sure to adjust my writing comprehension (to compensate for the lack of reading comprehension).
Look in the mirror buddy. All I'm doing is responding to facts, the statements that are actually written. You should try it.
So, what you are doing is ASSuming that he actually meant something different than what he wrote. Very interesting. :idea:
HAHA! This is a classic quote!
True dat. :) Just out of curiosity, who here said it was OK to do that (besides Kilr)?
Actually, if I want to go that fast at Havasu.....I will. The difference here is I will use my best judgement on whether or not it's safe. The only person thats gonna tell me that I cant go that fast is gonna be the law. And as of now, they say that I can go that fast if I want. You or Taylor definitely arent gonna tell me where I can and cant go 100.....
That's weird. One sentence above, you said the contrary. Get your sh*t straight bro.
Agreed.
I'm not even trying to argue. You don't understand what I'm saying so I'll stop. Maybe later it will hit you. Cheers

willowrat
08-06-2007, 05:19 PM
When bongs are outlawed------only outlaws will have bongs!!!!!

BDMar
08-06-2007, 05:24 PM
This thread has me to a point that I can’t help but respond. I can’t believe how many “boaters” come on here with the big boat, little boat, fast boat slow boat, we belong on the lake, you don’t attitude. WE ARE ALL BOATERS ENJOYING THE SAME PAST TIME! Fast boats don’t make lakes dangerous, people do. People drinking, people adjusting their stereo while driving, people making turns without looking first, people thinking it’s a race to the next stopping point and better not get in my way, people taking unnecessary chances risking other lives…. Get the point? NO boat could get off the trailer by itself.
Let’s explore the suggestion to eliminate 100 mph boats from Havasu. Logically, that thinking would make more sense to size the boat to the water way, kinda’ like a fish aquarium. After all there are plenty of 100 mph boats of all sizes. All boats 21’ and under must use Puddingstone, Elsinore, or Castaic. 22’ to 30’ must use Havasu. 31’ to 42’ Mead, 43’ and above Powell. Oh yeah I almost forgot…. All jetboats must boat together only on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s because as promised in another thread “I’ll raise my nozzle and hose him down”. Has anyone ever seen what happens when a jet is going 50 mph and hoses down a boat behind them going the same speed or a little faster? I have, she would love to be able to get her sight back.
I have been boating at Havasu since 1964 with my parents. I have the best memories of my life there. I never thought it would become such a gathering of my boat belongs here and yours doesn’t.
Not just a few, but MOST drink and drive their boats. I don’t mean a drink or two, I mean get trashed then race back to the Channel. They have no business driving a 30 mph or a 100 mph boat. The boat becomes the weapon not the cause.
Then there are the people that can’t drive sober. Unfortunately there are no lane markers to guide the mentally deficient boat driver that is too busy looking at his passenger’s breasts to notice that there is another boat trying to avoid getting run over by him. Let’s not forget the arrogant that think you should move just because it’s “his lake”.
A 1972 whatever should be able to park next to a brand new Skater and share a beer without thinking each other is on their lake.
How many people slow down to look around at the scenery while driving in the Gorge? How about waving to everyone with your whole hand instead of the middle finger?
Going to Havasu is supposed to be good memories with good friends. One I’ll never forget is boating down the lake at midnight (full moon) next to Matt and Jen. Good times with good friends. Isn’t that what boating is supposed to be about?

BIGRRNU
08-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Lets all just get along. I know,lets have a spelling bee. :) :) :)

RiverRatMike
08-06-2007, 05:44 PM
First of all apoligies to any fellow boater that may have been in danger due to the busy conditions at the sand bar this weekend. Secondly Mr DCB Asshole just in case you didn't notice there are a lot of shallow areas which ='s you must correct your heading accordingly.. And thirdly if you want to talk all this noise over the internet feel free to stop off at my boat and we can talk about IT! DICK!!!!
WTF! Why can't we all just get along

ratso
08-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Lets all just get along. I know,lets have a spelling bee. :) :) :)
a) commission
b) comission
c) commision
Do you want me to use it in a sentence?:D

Jbb
08-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Rd Sux.........:)

Goad
08-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Here, let me edit my post... (changes made in red)
The bottom line is that the bigger faster boats drivers should be yeilding to the smaller/slower boats drivers. Any LEO will tell you that as well. I could give a rats ass if youre doin 100mph and no one else is around and common sense is being used. What I have a problem with is the asshats who like to show off and put other peoples lives at risk when they want to do 100mph passes in a high traffic area.
feel better?
lets not pick apart what was said, we all know what eachother mean. Just be considerate on the lake and try not to kill anyone...thats all i ask.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Lmao

Goldilocks
08-06-2007, 06:27 PM
This thread has me to a point that I can’t help but respond. I can’t believe how many “boaters” come on here with the big boat, little boat, fast boat slow boat, we belong on the lake, you don’t attitude. WE ARE ALL BOATERS ENJOYING THE SAME PAST TIME! Fast boats don’t make lakes dangerous, people do. People drinking, people adjusting their stereo while driving, people making turns without looking first, people thinking it’s a race to the next stopping point and better not get in my way, people taking unnecessary chances risking other lives…. Get the point? NO boat could get off the trailer by itself.
Let’s explore the suggestion to eliminate 100 mph boats from Havasu. Logically, that thinking would make more sense to size the boat to the water way, kinda’ like a fish aquarium. After all there are plenty of 100 mph boats of all sizes. All boats 21’ and under must use Puddingstone, Elsinore, or Castaic. 22’ to 30’ must use Havasu. 31’ to 42’ Mead, 43’ and above Powell. Oh yeah I almost forgot…. All jetboats must boat together only on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s because as promised in another thread “I’ll raise my nozzle and hose him down”. Has anyone ever seen what happens when a jet is going 50 mph and hoses down a boat behind them going the same speed or a little faster? I have, she would love to be able to get her sight back.
I have been boating at Havasu since 1964 with my parents. I have the best memories of my life there. I never thought it would become such a gathering of my boat belongs here and yours doesn’t.
Not just a few, but MOST drink and drive their boats. I don’t mean a drink or two, I mean get trashed then race back to the Channel. They have no business driving a 30 mph or a 100 mph boat. The boat becomes the weapon not the cause.
Then there are the people that can’t drive sober. Unfortunately there are no lane markers to guide the mentally deficient boat driver that is too busy looking at his passenger’s breasts to notice that there is another boat trying to avoid getting run over by him. Let’s not forget the arrogant that think you should move just because it’s “his lake”.
A 1972 whatever should be able to park next to a brand new Skater and share a beer without thinking each other is on their lake.
How many people slow down to look around at the scenery while driving in the Gorge? How about waving to everyone with your whole hand instead of the middle finger?
Going to Havasu is supposed to be good memories with good friends. One I’ll never forget is boating down the lake at midnight (full moon) next to Matt and Jen. Good times with good friends. Isn’t that what boating is supposed to be about?
Good post Brian.
Too bad there aren't full moons every weekend. We would boat only at night :)

Phat Matt
08-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Now you are going to start another thread about how dangerous it is to boat at night and it should be outlawed.
That was a great night. :D

slingingsmoke
08-06-2007, 06:37 PM
DING DING DING
http://move.trinsik.net/bbs/elbow.gif
GAME ON!!!

BobbyB
08-06-2007, 06:38 PM
I agree witcha

Old Texan
08-06-2007, 07:08 PM
See my retraction of original post. Damn woman trying to spend my gas money on window dressing.:( I completely was brain dead, jammin hit it on the head. Thanks for waking me up. :D

BIGRRNU
08-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Here, let me edit my post... (changes made in red)
feel better?
lets not pick apart what was said, we all know what eachother mean. Just be considerate on the lake and try not to kill anyone...thats all i ask.
Oops! I meant like in Tombstone the movie not literally. Just trying to say "make nice" with each other. That would make me feel better, Thanks for asking. :p

GHT
08-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Now you are going to start another thread about how dangerous it is to boat at night and it should be outlawed.
That was a great night. :D
Not outlawed... Just that nobody should go over wake speed.;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

life's a river
08-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Great Post Man!
I gave up surfing because of the "It's my beach" local's mentality.
I purchased my first boat in 87 and decided that waterskiing and warm nights, good music and floating down the river in Parker was much more fun than getting in fights over a stupid wave! People just need to be cool and slow down a little. Like you said, " enjoy the scenery".
LAR

Redneck
08-06-2007, 11:02 PM
great post Brian and that reminds me I have a drive way to go see lol

topless
08-07-2007, 12:35 AM
I'm really glad I've stayed out of this thread..:eek: :eek: :eek: