PDA

View Full Version : Funny chit

jordan
08-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Public info.
:eek: Those dicks on ***boat are ruthless. Especially that holymly ass and topless bitch. I heard she was sleeping with that guy from a very realiable source. holymly is married and has 5 kids. Topless used to work for him and holymolys wife busted her blowing him Bill Clinton style at his desk. His wife thinks Topless is out of the picture, but obviously they are pretty good friends. They were pretty open on ***boat for a while about their relationship and it seemed they were even swinging with some people. Dont worry what they say about you. Both of them have no real friends on ***boat.
I think I saw your old boat out in Parker. It was a real clean liberty hull that looks identical to your picture. It had a brand new all white interior in it. But it had AZ numbers on it. I didnt even think about your old boat until it got brought up on ***boat. I dont post on ***boat anymore. They banned me a while back and now I just read it. I can do a reverse look up to see if your vin # got reregistered. I don't remember the AZ numbers so I can't look it up that way. You remember you CF number or better yet the HIN number? I am a private eye that does repo work so I have lots of ways to look things up. I tried to look the boat up under your name and found nothing...did you ever put that boat in your name?

topless
08-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Hi Later. Up to your old screen name tricks again huh?:idea: :jawdrop:

pw_Tony
08-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Public info.
:eek: Those dicks on ***boat are ruthless. Especially that holymly ass and topless bitch. I heard she was sleeping with that guy from a very realiable source. holymly is married and has 5 kids. Topless used to work for him and holymolys wife busted her blowing him Bill Clinton style at his desk. His wife thinks Topless is out of the picture, but obviously they are pretty good friends. They were pretty open on ***boat for a while about their relationship and it seemed they were even swinging with some people. Dont worry what they say about you. Both of them have no real friends on ***boat.
I think I saw your old boat out in Parker. It was a real clean liberty hull that looks identical to your picture. It had a brand new all white interior in it. But it had AZ numbers on it. I didnt even think about your old boat until it got brought up on ***boat. I dont post on ***boat anymore. They banned me a while back and now I just read it. I can do a reverse look up to see if your vin # got reregistered. I don't remember the AZ numbers so I can't look it up that way. You remember you CF number or better yet the HIN number? I am a private eye that does repo work so I have lots of ways to look things up. I tried to look the boat up under your name and found nothing...did you ever put that boat in your name?
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eek: :eek:

OCMerrill
08-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi Later. Up to your old screen name tricks again huh?:idea: :jawdrop:
No freaking kidding.
Did anyone google those phone numbers from Craigs list and post the address?

HM
08-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Tell Stosh Gray hello for me. :D
F'n Later...such a gullible dumbazz.
Hey Later...you should be getting another e-mail from Stosh at any second. ;) Not that I know the guy or anything. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

topless
08-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Tell Stosh Gray hello for me. :D
F'n Later...such a gullible dumbazz.
Hey Later...you should be getting another e-mail from Stosh at any second. ;) Not that I know the guy or anything. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
I got one from him.:D :D It was strickingly similar to the one posted here..........Imagine that.:eek:

HM
08-06-2007, 03:39 PM
No freaking kidding.
Did anyone google those phone numbers from Craigs list and post the address?
The first phone number was a land line registered to Donna Fields (Later's wife and she is using her maiden name).. The second number is his cell phone.
I wonder if Later will post the 2nd e-mail from Stosh?

topless
08-06-2007, 03:40 PM
The first phone number was a land line registered to Donna Fields (Later's wife and she is using her maiden name).. The second number is his cell phone.
I wonder if Later will post the 2nd e-mail from Stosh?I hope Stosh sends me a copy of it.

HM
08-06-2007, 03:56 PM
I hope Stosh sends me a copy of it.
I can probably make that happen. :D

topless
08-06-2007, 03:57 PM
I can probably make that happen. :D:D :D

RitcheyRch
08-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Who the heck is Stosh Gray?

Nord
08-06-2007, 04:15 PM
How about both of you let this thread die and not reply. This is the type of crap I hate to see on here. It is only kept on the surface by bumps with your replies. This is obviously a ridiculous thread so don't reply. The question is...................Can you guys do that?:idea:
~NORD~

SmokinLowriderSS
08-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Dayum topless, what a sorded life you & hm lead. :D :D
Must be somethin' in the air, or the water out there. :idea:

HM
08-06-2007, 04:37 PM
How about both of you let this thread die and not reply. This is the type of crap I hate to see on here. It is only kept on the surface by bumps with your replies. This is obviously a ridiculous thread so don't reply. The question is...................Can you guys do that?:idea:
~NORD~
Didn't you just bump this thread? I can do it...but can you? :D

tamalewagon
08-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Wonder how many pages THIS one will go?:idea: :rolleyes: :D

topless
08-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Dayum topless, what a sorded life you & hm lead. :D :D
Must be somethin' in the air, or the water out there. :idea:I know but I thought it was a secret.:confused:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-07-2007, 02:52 AM
~NORD~
NORD didn't tell ME not to bump it, just top & hm. :D :D
Just once. BUMP.