PDA

View Full Version : Mid-westerners in Havasu

SHAWNINATOR
08-06-2007, 09:55 PM
So im watching some cops show on court tv right now and there in havasu. Its full of drunk marines and tribal tattooed frat guys with sideways hats or mid-west flat tops. All of them with rental boats littering copper canyon and acting like its there first BBQ. There needs to be a secret river where only people from this message board are allowed to go to. Sorry I know posts like this happen every day but im lonely and been on percoset for 6 weeks.

maxwedge
08-07-2007, 02:51 AM
Not very many people here in the midwest with a flat top since sometime in the late 1950's and I see very few tribal tattoos and sideways hat assholes here either.
Here is a list of U.S. Marine bases. You will notice that for some strange reason the MARINE bases seem to all be located near the coast, go figure.:D
Albany Marine Corps Logistics Base - New York
Beaufort MCAS - South Carolina
Camp Butler - Okinowa, Japan
Camp Lejeune MCB - North Carolina
Camp Pendleton MCB - California
Cherry Point MCAS - North Carolina
Cherry Point Naval Aviation Depot - North Carolina
Hawaii MCB - Hawaii
Marine Corps Recruit Depot - California
Marine Corps Logistics Base - New York
Miramar MCAS - California
New River MCAS - North Carolina
Parris Island Recruit Depot - South Carolina
Quantico MCB - Virginia
Twentynine Palms MCAGCC
Hate to break it to you, but as long as we are stereotyping people, my guess is that they are mostly from CA. Either that or Tom Brown stepped down with his posse from Canada for the weekend.:D

Jbb
08-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Not very many people here in the midwest with a flat top since sometime in the late 1950's and I see very few tribal tattoos and sideways hat assholes here either.
Here is a list of U.S. Marine bases. You will notice that for some strange reason the MARINE bases seem to all be located near the coast, go figure.:D
Albany Marine Corps Logistics Base - New York
Beaufort MCAS - South Carolina
Camp Butler - Okinowa, Japan
Camp Lejeune MCB - North Carolina
Camp Pendleton MCB - California
Cherry Point MCAS - North Carolina
Cherry Point Naval Aviation Depot - North Carolina
Hawaii MCB - Hawaii
Marine Corps Recruit Depot - California
Marine Corps Logistics Base - New York
Miramar MCAS - California
New River MCAS - North Carolina
Parris Island Recruit Depot - South Carolina
Quantico MCB - Virginia
Twentynine Palms MCAGCC
Hate to break it to you, but as long as we are stereotyping people, my guess is that they are mostly from CA. Either that or Tom Brown stepped down with his posse from Canada for the weekend.:D
Hey!....Dont be picking on Brown...:mad:
That's my job....:p

superdave013
08-07-2007, 03:41 AM
True dat! My kin folk look like Joe Dirt! haha

Shreve "T"
08-07-2007, 05:07 AM
Watched this last night as well..... There has been many post about this show
in the past.
All I can say is it REALLY made Havasu & Copper canyon look bad !!!! Its SAD that a few people go out of there way to destroy a good time...:D :D :D :D

2manymustangs
08-07-2007, 06:56 AM
So im watching some cops show on court tv right now and there in havasu. Its full of drunk marines and tribal tattooed frat guys with sideways hats or mid-west flat tops. All of them with rental boats littering copper canyon and acting like its there first BBQ. There needs to be a secret river where only people from this message board are allowed to go to. Sorry I know posts like this happen every day but im lonely and been on percoset for 6 weeks.
Maybe it was Paul (aka Forkin Crazy) and his crew up from Louisiana, I think he wears a flat top... Maybe Kim got a haircut and came down to meet up with him and TD...
:D
Where is ole Paul by the way, haven't seen him on here in a while, is it harvest time?