PDA

View Full Version : Definition of Lake Lice

fatboy95
08-07-2007, 07:44 AM
Need a quick history lesson here. Who coined it, when and how did the term "Lake Lice" originate? :D

SummerBreeze
08-07-2007, 07:46 AM
Some ass headed right for you. Then does circles around your boat. Then wants to jump your wake

Cigalert
08-07-2007, 07:51 AM
It was a hot summer day in 1990 much like this one is. At this point in the developement of jet propulsion personal watercraft the sit down types were running a muck. No longer did you need balance. No longer did you need brains. No longer did it require anything other than "yeah, you throw your leg over the seat there and hang on". After a few times of being buzzed like flys at a BBQ I can't really remember who coined it....I'm just glad we were able to get out alive.

fatboy95
08-07-2007, 07:54 AM
It was a hot summer day in 1990 much like this one is. At this point in the developement of jet propulsion personal watercraft the sit down types were running a muck. No longer did you need balance. No longer did you need brains. No longer did it require anything other than "yeah, you throw your leg over the seat there and hang on". After a few times of being buzzed like flys at a BBQ I can't really remember who coined it....I'm just glad we were able to get out alive.
LMAO :D :D :D :) :) :) Thanks

Keith E. Sayre
08-07-2007, 08:12 AM
I don't know where it came from but I used to rent "wetbikes" back in about
1983 when I was in college and I heard it about them then. Great description
for PWC as far as I can see.
Fatboy 95--I've got to say that you have one of the coolest paint jobs on a
boat that I've ever seen. Very Classy.
Keith Sayre
Magic Boats