PDA

View Full Version : Lakers news....SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

DILLIGAF
08-07-2007, 10:21 AM
1) Seems Kobe is getting a divorce
2) J O'Neal says he never said to trade him to the Lakers
and the beat goes on as the karma comes around......

MR HARLEY
08-07-2007, 10:38 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x241/rogercreannge/0-20041210211928.jpg

AirtimeLavey
08-07-2007, 11:04 AM
1. big deal, she's a little princess biatch
2. No, his agent said he never "demanded" a trade to the Lakers, but did say he would like to play for the Lakers or Nets if he were to be traded. You had to figure either he or his agent would do some sort of damage control since his words about Bird weren't real favorable.
And, what's up with the Clippers? I'd say Karma too, but it's just more of the same that they've built their team on. :D
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x241/rogercreannge/0-20041210211928.jpg
That's just wrong hater,........................but it is funny.

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Look at the hater...
1. Who cares?
2. O'Neal is not demanding a trade, but wants to play for the Lakers. He said he will opt out next year if he is not traded.

havaduner
08-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Dilligaf, you seem to be a pretty good guy, with a great life. Why do you care so much about the friggen Lakers, or basketball at all??

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Dilligaf, you seem to be a pretty good guy, with a great life. Why do you care so much about the friggen Lakers, or basketball at all??
He is a clippers fan and as a clippers fan you are very envious of the Los Angeles Lakers. Seeing them paint your town with Purple and Gold over the last 20-30 years and parade down the same streets, it really hurts.:)

MR HARLEY
08-07-2007, 11:49 AM
http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/graphics/21102.jpg

AirtimeLavey
08-07-2007, 11:51 AM
He is a clippers fan and as a clippers fan you are very envious of the Los Angeles Lakers. Seeing them paint your town with Purple and Gold over the last 20-30 years and parade down the same streets, it really hurts.:)
Lol.....that's cold. It's like always being an "also ran" or "always a bridesmaid, never a bride", or always playing farm ball and never making it to the bigs, or stuck playing JV, never making varsity, or like being a WNBA team, or like.....:devil:

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Lol.....that's cold. It's like always being an "also ran" or "always a bridesmaid, never a bride", or always playing farm ball and never making it to the bigs, or stuck playing JV, never making varsity, or like being a WNBA team, or like.....:devil:
lol.
If he was smart, he would keep quiet. The clippers are in bad shape right now, Brand is out for who knows how long??? and they have not made any big off season changes to get out of the rut they were in last year. The Lakers are one or two moves away from being one of the top 5 in the West again. If the Lakers land O'Neal while keeping Odom, we are looking at a very solid starting line-up for the Lakers.

DILLIGAF
08-07-2007, 02:29 PM
lol.
If he was smart, he would keep quiet. The clippers are in bad shape right now, Brand is out for who knows how long??? and they have not made any big off season changes to get out of the rut they were in last year. The Lakers are one or two moves away from being one of the top 5 in the West again. If the Lakers land O'Neal while keeping Odom, we are looking at a very solid starting line-up for the Lakers.
Dream on Insane....
I was just passing along surprising news to everyone.
:)

AirtimeLavey
08-07-2007, 02:42 PM
lol.
Yep. Thought I saw something about Bynum, Kwame and Cook. Can never count on anything until it's done.

havaduner
08-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Sorry, I guess I just don't get it:rolleyes:

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Yep. Thought I saw something about Bynum, Kwame and Cook. Can never count on anything until it's done.
yeah and a few picks I read...but who knows.
If the Lakers can come out with a line up of:
O'Neal / Mihm / Karl
Odom / Turiaf
Walton / Radman
Kobe / Evans
Fisher / Critt / Farmar
I would be pretty pleased with the off season moves.

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Most people dont, because most are not clipper fans. :)

Jyruiz
08-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Tom,
how many glasses of wine have you had so far?:D

DILLIGAF
08-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Tom,
how many glasses of wine have you had so far?:D
Just two beers :)
I was just passing on the news as I posted eariler. I am not surprised by either story.....

DILLIGAF
08-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Insane just can't take someone else posting "news" about his beloved Lakers. He is after all the one and only guy who knows what the Lakers are doing
:idea:

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Insane just can't take someone else posting "news" about his beloved Lakers. He is after all the one and only guy who knows what the Lakers are doing
:idea:
I knew about your "news" and the "news" before it and after it, before you even posted. Believe me, I stay up on this shit everyday. ;) A true Laker fan through and through. :) I just choose not to post it because nothing is even that hot.
You know whats funny, even in the off season a clipper fan feels the need to talk Laker gossip! lol. This proves even more than the Lakers are the big ticket in LA.

DILLIGAF
08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
I knew about your "news" and the "news" before it and after it, before you even posted. Believe me, I stay up on this shit everyday. ;) A true Laker fan through and through. :) I just choose not to post it because nothing is even that hot.
You know whats funny, even in the off season a clipper fan feels the need to talk Laker gossip! lol. This proves even more than the Lakers are the big ticket in LA.
Go back to dreaming about your "new" Laker lineup....lol I get tired about you talking about who wants to and is coming to the Lakers. Insane....the mystique is gone bud. Accept it and we can all move on.
Who posted the shit about Brands injury?

Jyruiz
08-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Go back to dreaming about your "new" Laker lineup....lol I get tired about you talking about who wants to and is coming to the Lakers. Insane....the mystique is gone bud. Accept it and we can all move on.
Who posted the shit about Brands injury?
I did, cause that is real BB news to me. Sorry, but I don't considered KB getting a divorce news.

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 09:49 PM
I did, cause that is real BB news to me. Sorry, but I don't considered KB getting a divorce news.
That is what is hilarious to me. A clipper fan feels the need to talk about KB's divorce (which isnt official) instead of what their team is up to. lol.
You are something else Tom!!! ;)
You PROVE the Lakers are the only talk of this town.
BTW: Lots of players WANT to play in LA and for the Lakers, never mentioning the clippers...that is funny to me as well.

DILLIGAF
08-07-2007, 11:08 PM
The KB info was just a sidenote to the news of JO not asking to go to the Lakers. They were in the same sports page so I added them both.
KB getting a divorce WILL affect his play. I suspect he will become even more selfish as a player.

DILLIGAF
08-07-2007, 11:09 PM
That is what is hilarious to me. A clipper fan feels the need to talk about KB's divorce (which isnt official) instead of what their team is up to. lol.
You are something else Tom!!! ;)
You PROVE the Lakers are the only talk of this town.
BTW: Lots of players WANT to play in LA and for the Lakers, never mentioning the clippers...that is funny to me as well.
Who is it exactly that wants to play for the Lakers these days?

Nord
08-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Who is it exactly that wants to play for the Lakers these days?
I do.

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 11:26 PM
The KB info was just a sidenote to the news of JO not asking to go to the Lakers. They were in the same sports page so I added them both.
KB getting a divorce WILL affect his play. I suspect he will become even more selfish as a player.
JO did ask to go to the Lakers, then backed off. He is still saying he wants to play for the Lakers with Kobe.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/arash_markazi/08/06/oneal.trade/index.html

dmontzsta
08-08-2007, 07:16 AM
ET Reports:
The L.A. Lakers star comes to ET to dismiss reports his marriage is on the rocks.
Rumors have surfaced that basketball star KOBE BRYANT and his wife VANESSA's six-year marriage is close to divorce. But the Lakers guard tells our KEVIN FRAZIER exclusively that the reports are 100 percent false.
The NBA player has been traveling in Europe with his family, which includes two young daughters, and has been working out with Team U.S.A. He tells Kevin he has no idea how the rumors got started because he and Vanessa are happily married. He goes on to tell Kevin that he initially wasn't going to respond to the reports but then felt compelled to set the record straight.
SO the clippers fan was FALSE!!! about both of his Laker news pieces. Better stick to following the clippers Tommy pal! I know there is not much to follow, but you chose them.

DILLIGAF
08-08-2007, 07:38 AM
lol......Probably been up all night trying to clear this up.

catman-do
08-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Wheres GameTime at? Come on Joey, I would have thought you would have something to say by now?

dmontzsta
08-08-2007, 08:04 AM
lol......Probably been up all night trying to clear this up.
Nice try. As I said, I stay up on NBA news, it is like reading the newspaper to me, instead I hit all of my usual sites and gather it all up. ;)

a catered life
08-08-2007, 09:01 AM
you hit it right on the head:D

GAME TIME
08-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Wheres GameTime at? Come on Joey, I would have thought you would have something to say by now?
LOL. I'm just sitting back watching as to what happens next. I knew about the RUMORS of Kobe getting a divorce the other day and it was linked to a non credible website. JO did say he would welcome a trade to the Lakers but never demanded a trade. He did everything but say "trade me". He said the Pacers are going in a different direction and he doesn't want to be a part of it (later back tracked). As for this season...Lakers are already better by subtraction (Smush). Then with the addition of Fisher and a healthy Mihm, I'm looking forward to the season with the team they have right now. I think Laker fans take everything they hear with a grain of salt. Kobe this, Kobe that, nobody wants to play with Kobe. Well besides JO saying he would like to play with the Lakers, Carmelo Anthony recently said how (I don't have the quote) anyone would love to play with Kobe. One last thing...Ric Bucher is an idiot.

dmontzsta
08-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I was going to start a new thread titled "clippers news", but thought I would keep it here.
Seems Brand will be out for a while, it is not known yet when he will be back.
Also, Kaman played in the summer league. I heard he was SCHOOLED and looked bad against alot of the rookies.
Not looking good in clipper land, cassell is old the ALL STAR LIVINGSTON YEEEEEEEEEEAH!!! THE MAN, is out too. lol:)

DILLIGAF
08-08-2007, 12:54 PM
I was going to start a new thread titled "clippers news", but thought I would keep it here.
Also, Kaman played in the summer league. I heard he was SCHOOLED and looked bad against alot of the rookies.
Not looking good in clipper land, cassell is old the ALL STAR LIVINGSTON YEEEEEEEEEEAH!!! THE MAN, is out too. lol:)
Being happy about a potential career ending injury :eek: :confused:
That is sad Don......

AirtimeLavey
08-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Hey, don't start making EXCUSES for the Clippers. They will still be in the playoffs again, right? Injuries don't mean squat in sports. Come on, where you been? :devil: A great team doesn't need any healthy players to be great. Don't make me go pull all those quotes from Dil & Jordy....and the other expert haters. :devil:

AirtimeLavey
08-08-2007, 01:02 PM
LOL. I'm just sitting back watching as to what happens next. I knew about the RUMORS of Kobe getting a divorce the other day and it was linked to a non credible website. JO did say he would welcome a trade to the Lakers but never demanded a trade. He did everything but say "trade me". He said the Pacers are going in a different direction and he doesn't want to be a part of it (later back tracked). As for this season...Lakers are already better by subtraction (Smush). Then with the addition of Fisher and a healthy Mihm, I'm looking forward to the season with the team they have right now. I think Laker fans take everything they hear with a grain of salt. Kobe this, Kobe that, nobody wants to play with Kobe. Well besides JO saying he would like to play with the Lakers, Carmelo Anthony recently said how (I don't have the quote) anyone would love to play with Kobe. One last thing...Ric Bucher is an idiot.
I agree with this. While I'd like to see some changes, I'm also open to seeing what this team can do healthy, and w/o Smush. I wouldn't miss Cook either, but the rest, I think can make some noise.
Who has said they didn't want to play w/Kobe, besides Shaq. Most everyone else in the leaque would love to play w/the best player on the planet, and most have said it.

DILLIGAF
08-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Hey, don't start making EXCUSES for the Clippers. They will still be in the playoffs again, right? Injuries don't mean squat in sports. Come on, where you been? :devil: A great team doesn't need any healthy players to be great. Don't make me go pull all those quotes from Dil & Jordy....and the other expert haters. :devil:
He is getting confused again....
bad break for the Clips but you play with the hand you are dealt and don't use it as an excuse. Shit happens

dmontzsta
08-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Anywhere in my post did I say I was happy Tom? :confused: :devil:
We will see your excuses roll when the clippers are sitting at the end of the Western Conference standings. ;)
Maybe next years draft will be as good as this years? ;)