PDA

View Full Version : Rush HD

OnlyMoney
08-07-2007, 02:41 PM
For those of you who have watched...you know what I'm talking about! :D
For those of you who have not....it's a new channel on Dish Network. All I can say is "WOW"! Dirt bike shows, snowboarding, base jumping...insane stuff and if you've got an HD tv....WOW. I'm GLUED. Can't pull myself away and don't plan on it anytime. It's great just to watch and even listen to some other tunes. The locations are beautiful and the entertainment value is off the charts!
Right now it's Metzger, Link and a few newbies I don't know out in the desert with NO ONE for miles and it's freakin' crazy. You have to check it out.

Screaming Pete
08-07-2007, 02:49 PM
For those of you who have watched...you know what I'm talking about! :D
For those of you who have not....it's a new channel on Dish Network. All I can say is "WOW"! Dirt bike shows, snowboarding, base jumping...insane stuff and if you've got an HD tv....WOW. I'm GLUED. Can't pull myself away and don't plan on it anytime. It's great just to watch and even listen to some other tunes. The locations are beautiful and the entertainment value is off the charts!
Right now it's Metzger, Link and a few newbies I don't know out in the desert with NO ONE for miles and it's freakin' crazy. You have to check it out.
money you need to get a new life................LOL

squirt'nmyload
08-07-2007, 02:52 PM
sounds like FUEL TV on directv channel 612 :)

HP350SC
08-07-2007, 06:36 PM
What channel? I have dish net. hd and haven't seen it?

OnlyMoney
08-07-2007, 06:59 PM
What channel? I have dish net. hd and haven't seen it?
We had to FINALLY upgrade to the new dish and box...or you might just have to call to get it. Supposedly the channels are free if you already have the hardware. Enjoy!!!